~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hi Zoie, Please can you put me down for 21st. Thanks xx

Hello MissxZoie can you please put me down for the 16th March please. Good Luck everyone! Please let it be our month. Lots of :dust: for all of us and wishing us all a :bfp:

Hi Guys

Please take me off March testing as got my :bfp: this morning after thinking it was anovulatory cycle so pleased ladies keep you chin up and PMA, really thought February testing was null and void and have had very few symptoms, actually just tested to prove anovulatory..... imagine my surprise when I saw!!:haha::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxxx

Congratulations hun! Hoping for a healthy pregnancy to you and the everyone who got their BFP's. :hugs:

Thank you hunni.... March is going to be everyones month, I can just feel it xxxx

march 6! fingers crossed.. my mom says fall is the best time to have a baby!

I do not think we conceived this month, and seeing as I'm only 2 days away from AF, I'm almost positive she'll be here shortly. Can you put me down for the 25th of this month anyway? Thanks. :hugs:

I do not think we conceived this month, and seeing as I'm only 2 days away from AF, I'm almost positive she'll be here shortly. Can you put me down for the 25th of this month anyway? Thanks. :hugs:

Don't give up hope yet hun... xxx

so found out today that i will be moving back to ttc so shall once again be joining you fine ladys!!! dont know wen i mcd so i have no idea where i am.
Think i will join zoie on her testing date please
lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all xxxxxx

so found out today that i will be moving back to ttc so shall once again be joining you fine ladys!!! dont know wen i mcd so i have no idea where i am.
Think i will join zoie on her testing date please
lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all xxxxxx

awww I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you catch a sticky bean this cycle.xx

Thank you honeybee
Ihave decided that the next one ist getting away that easily lol
Hope every1 gets lucky!! xxxxxx

Hello! I have a question. This is my first month trying... AF Isnt here yet but any day now. So the date you are needing is the date I will test to see the BFP??

Is this correct?

Hello! I have a question. This is my first month trying... AF Isnt here yet but any day now. So the date you are needing is the date I will test to see the BFP??

Is this correct?

Yep sure is...or the 1st day your gonna crack and poas!:haha:
Good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly