~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hi this is my first post, but I have been on lurking here for the last few months! Please put me for 10th. Thank you!

Hi Zoie, could you please move me to the 6th? I oved early!

Thank you hun xx

Please put me down for the 27th. That should give some allowance for a cycle that goes a bit longer than expected.

Dont have a set date yet, still waiting on AF and I'll be able to ahve ya add me :thumbup:

Hey girlies.....
i hope someone can help---- ive been ttc for 5 months now before that i was on birth control, and my cycles were exactly 28 days pretty much down to the hour!! then i came off it and i had one more 28 day cycle then its been all over the place like 23, 26, 24??!! im now on cd24 and for the last 2 evenings ive had light cramping and leg achyness, i really thought i was going to get af yesterday morning and then i was positive it would be here this morning!! but no ive got absolutly nothing,,,, not even any cramps now!!! usually wen i get cramps and acheing i usually get af pretty much straight away!!??
if any of u have any comments or help it would be really nice!!
Congrats on all the bfp's and so sorry for the little angels
xxxxxx

p.s i have posted this on the feb thread but thought id put it here too!!! :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello can I be put down for March... 17th. AF due 14th and this will be my first time testing!

I will hold out until the 17th... I will... I will... :haha:

Hi there, can u put me down to :test: on the 17th March please....... please let me get a st patricks day :bfp:

Been ttc now for 9 mths and i'm getting so so disheartened that im just not holding out any hope anymore. lets just hope it'l happen when u least expect it (which i seem to hear alot what happens)
:dust:

could you add me on 14th march please bfp MOTHERS DAY how lush would that be xx

More than anything I hope we all get lucky. Life isnt fair. Thos who dont want to be pg still get pg despite BC, withdrawal, etc, but for some of us its difficult. heres lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone. Cheers!

Hey girlies.....
i hope someone can help---- ive been ttc for 5 months now before that i was on birth control, and my cycles were exactly 28 days pretty much down to the hour!! then i came off it and i had one more 28 day cycle then its been all over the place like 23, 26, 24??!! im now on cd24 and for the last 2 evenings ive had light cramping and leg achyness, i really thought i was going to get af yesterday morning and then i was positive it would be here this morning!! but no ive got absolutly nothing,,,, not even any cramps now!!! usually wen i get cramps and acheing i usually get af pretty much straight away!!??
if any of u have any comments or help it would be really nice!!
Congrats on all the bfp's and so sorry for the little angels
xxxxxx

p.s i have posted this on the feb thread but thought id put it here too!!! :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

The pill is essentially a chemical so has the potential to mess up your cycles once you come off it. I was on Yasmine for only a year and not only did it mess up my cycle lengths it also has altered my PMS symptoms to mimic early pregnancy symptoms. The first month off was the worst for this. My cycles have ranged from 27 to 45 days. I've always been slightly irregular but that was something else! I'm 6 months off of the pill and am just now starting to see some regularity. (27 day cycle then a 29 day cycle) Some people take up to a year to get regular again while others go back to normal straight away and get pregnant the first month off the pill.

Give it a few days and, if still no AF, take a pregnancy test. Good luck!:flower:

Can you put me down for the 20th please. That is when af is due again. Don't know when I am testing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->