The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww..happy b-day!!!!! and hopefully a happy b-day for Mister Toby soon too!!!

Cleaning house feeling :sick: is definitely not the easiest thing..everytime I bend over to pick something up Im like...oh no oh no!! lol... I cant wait till hubby wants to be more productive baby room wise... moving furniture into the other room is first and then putting up drywall and painting is next...

Im debating whether asian buffet is going to settle with me tonight..course I never know.... I could feel completely better in just a few hours...it all depends...guess I'll finish cleaning which should take about an hour or so..take a shower...and get ready just in case lol...hubby still isnt back..I guess he's prolly still talking to the guy hes gonna buy a table saw from...I told him I expect a bookcase or wood working project everyweek if hes going to spend $500 on something like that lol...it looks like it might start raining here too..well..I guess the spring flowers can always use it...

I dont think I could ever had a D&E or D&C...I would have to be absolutely 100% sure that the baby was not alive..I would prefer to have a natural MC and then be finished off by the Dr after....there are just soo many stories of women that choose to not have it done and then months later they have a healthy baby... I guess to each her own..but I could personally never do that....

Hun she didn't want it- they told her she didn't have any other choice. She doesn't think to ASK. She's one of those that does whatever the dr. says. So doc says 'd&c' she says oh, ok... and she does it. So don't think down on her, she thinks she did the only option. That's the way they made it sound. Personally- i NEVER would've done it either, but to her she didn't ask questions or anything. They said can't find the heartbeat- now you have to have this done. She was pretty messed up after that for like a month. Felt really really bad for her. :cry:

Thanks hun... I'm sure he'll stick around for a couple more weeks yet. Had lots of braxtons but no signs of impending labour sadly!

Moving stuff from the house to the garage is exactly what me and DF need to finish off! If your hubby is anything like mine then good luck!! :haha:

He knew I was stressing out about it, so we actually did most of the moving today already! So excited! Still a lot of little things to do (haven't had a baby shower yet, so still missing a lot of items and haven't washed clothes and bedding etc) but it's so great that the extra furniture is out! I'm sure the bigger I get the harder it will be for me to help with things.

My birthday is 4 days after James' due date, so my family is taking bets on whether or not he'll come on my birthday. haha

Just wanted to ask everyone to keep Busy in your thoughts..she has been admitted to the hospital with some heart problems..they want to make sure she is ok and are just trying to be on the safe side..baby Kendall is doing fine and is dancing around apparently...just hoping everything gets worked out and she gets sent home as soon as possible...

Awww, Oh, no, I am so sorry to hear about Busy, Please let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers and that I hope she feels better soon....:hugs: :hugs:

As for me the :witch: got me, and I am out this month.....:nope:

Poor Busy! It's been a while since we've seen her! I wish her and Kendall the best!

Wannabe - So sorry! :hugs:

I'm sorry wannabe :( :hugs: I've got my FX'd for you this new cycle.

So sorry to hear about Busy, hope everything is ok

How is everyone? I'm having ALOT of symptoms, my bbs are soooo sore!! Bra really can't stay on for long!! Ha! Very very tired still and really so grouchy I shocked myself!

Thinking of Busy... Has there been any update? Hope everythings ok.
Sorry about af wannabe :hugs: x

Had a lovely birthday yesterday... DF surprised me by taking me to an Indian restaurant I used to go to a lot when I was younger. I walked in and my family and in-laws were all there to surprise me! I had no idea and it made the evening really special. Love my man to bits!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Only 4 more days til the next one! lol

She was kept overnight last night and I havent talked to her since then..will see if she'll answer my facebook posts and let you all know...

oh and...WooHoo...Ive got a prune now!!!

so this weekend I finally got my asian buffet!! it was great but I just couldnt eat a lot since my stomach is now squished lol..and the same friends that gave us some baby clothes and maternity clothes..they gave us a medela breastpump and also a nice baby tub and are selling us their fisher price papasan swing too once they are done with it..yay..its so nice to have baby stuff starting to pile up in the room lol...its soo cold and rainy here..blah... also with the help of my hubby got my entire easter outfit last night..he helped me pick the dress..the cardigan..even picked out jewelry for me lol...was fun..kinda disturbing lol..but fun lol... anyone have any big plans this week?

week 10 belly pic...yay!!!

Attachments

• belly week 10.jpg
    belly week 10.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
know its not the baby but still caused by it...so Im still calling it a bump lol..

Wow!Mrs J- You've got a prune! :happydance: Can't believe you're already 10 weeks!!
I went to Doc today, should be getting a scan in next week or so! So nervous! What did your tummy feel like inside at 5 weeks?? Mine feels like someones renovating in there!

I had tiny cramps and all kinds of stuff..nothing painful..just stuff I felt

yeah that's pretty much what i'm feeling now! It doesn't hurt it's just there!

ok..kind of personal ?....any of you ever done the whole..role playing thing or...sexy costume thing for hubby?...Im trying to get up the nerve to do so for hubby lol..but idk if I can do it lol...

Totally done it ...! From sexy secretary, to naughty school girl!! Even did a whole lapdance for him!! LOL! They love it, certainly spices the whole lurve life up..ALOT!

week 10 belly pic...yay!!!

Your bump is coming along very nicely hun and you look super cute!!! :winkwink: I cant believe it has been 10 weeks already, time is really flying by super fast!!!:flower:

Totally done it ...! From sexy secretary, to naughty school girl!! Even did a whole lapdance for him!! LOL! They love it, certainly spices the whole lurve life up..ALOT!

lol....mine wants me to do the whole..german beer girl thing because I am german and l look it....I figured I would do this now because once I get bigger it aint happening and prolly not after the baby either lol..so..Im gonna go all out...the german outfit...with the green skirt and the brown/white corset thing lol...white fishnets lol...I guess I just feel silly doing it but I know hes gonna love it lol...Im ordering it tomorrow and hopefully it'll get here before my siblings lol....otherwise we'll have to wait till after Easter...im kinda excited coz he is never ever gonna expect this lol...:happydance:

Brilliant!! He'll love it! Just don't worry about feeling embarrassed and enjoy! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"