The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word from mrs. j? Hoping she is well- just saw this now. :( was working all morning so didn't know it happened!

I haven't heard anything yet, looks like it's a wait and see time :( Hope she's ok.

Hi everyone..well..after about 5 hours in the ER and then going to my gyno for an US (because the ER people arent allowed to do one) everything seems to be ok...the bleeding has stopped and the HCG levels were fine..they said that it looked like it came from my cervix which is good...the babys heartrate was 171 just like last time and it was waving at us..which you can see below..we were sooo relieved and my drs office went out of the way to do a scan for me as the US tech wasnt even there..the nurses did it themselves...Im on pelvic rest for atleast a week or more if I feel like I need it or if I start bleeding again...Im about to head to bed since its been a long long long day for both of us...I'll be online later Im sure....

Attachments

• 10 weeks 1 day ER US.jpg
    10 weeks 1 day ER US.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Yay! Thank goodness...god that long silence had me nervous for you. Glad to hear all is good. Rest up and stay away from the :sex:!! :laugh2:

thanks for caring so much you guys...yeah..no more BD like that for a while..and I had to break and tell him about his surprise..the german costume thing lol..coz thats gonna be put off for a while I guess lol..but he was happy about it...

Ohhhh no ! After all that! Ha, well it make him think about how good it'll be when he finally gets to see it!

Thanks dare..it was a boring day in the hospital but soo worth it to see that heartbeat and know at least the baby was ok even if my cervix is a little traumatized...they were all super nice... and so glad they didnt just tell me that it was it and nothing they could do...they really went out of their way to answer our questions and werent "debbie downers" at all like I thought they would be....

well..hubby is pushing me to bed lol..and I am soo tired..will talk to all you girls later..thanks again for all the well wishes...:hugs:

Hi everyone..well..after about 5 hours in the ER and then going to my gyno for an US (because the ER people arent allowed to do one) everything seems to be ok...the bleeding has stopped and the HCG levels were fine..they said that it looked like it came from my cervix which is good...the babys heartrate was 171 just like last time and it was waving at us..which you can see below..we were sooo relieved and my drs office went out of the way to do a scan for me as the US tech wasnt even there..the nurses did it themselves...Im on pelvic rest for atleast a week or more if I feel like I need it or if I start bleeding again...Im about to head to bed since its been a long long long day for both of us...I'll be online later Im sure....

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh gosh hun, I am so glad that everything turned out to be okay with you and baby.....:hugs: That must have been so scary for you today....I worked all day and am just now getting a chance to read and catch up with everything on here.....Thank goodness you are alright....please take it easy and rest, and take care of yourself.......

Glad things turned out ok! How scary though! Take it easy!

thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone..it was def the scariest thing and the worst part is hubby keeps talking about it!! lol..Im like..yeah..I know...lots of blood..yes..I know..it was horrible..yes I am aware lol...yes I was the one that was bleeding...yes it was soo scary lol..I want to cry everytime I think about it but he just keeps on wanting to..talk it out lol...such a man...well..only been on bedrest for like...4 hours and Im already bored to death lol..you ladies are gonna have to help me entertain myself..send me some good links or something lol...

Erica I'll keep you company... My water just broke. Don't think I'll be sleeping too much!!

Thanks! I'm now officially terrified and remembering how much of s wimp I am with pain! lol

Also erica Hun, I'm so glad everything is ok. I had a similar issue and found that it also got worse with stress so make sure to stay relaxed! :hugs:

Erica I'll keep you company... My water just broke. Don't think I'll be sleeping too much!!

Wow!!! OMG!!!!!! How exciting!!! :happydance::happydance:Good luck with the labor and delivery...I am sure everything will be just fine!!!!!:thumbup:

I swear a posted a reply to you cottleston and I came back and its not here lol..lol...knowing me I forgot to hit post lol.. well I said congrats and that you are one of the 10% of women whos water breaks at home/naturally...yay!!! hope everything progresses at a good pace...and cant wait to see pics of Mr. Toby and hear your amazing birth story...

I had insomnia last night..blah..and now Im watching Price is Right...this pelvic rest is already boring lol...but atleast I dont have to cook anymore!!..woohooo we went past walmart and stocked up on frozen stuff and soups..and hubby was actually fussing at me last night for just washing the cutting board..and usually hes fussing at me for NOT doing the dishes..he feels really guilty about everything that happened even though it was both of us at fault... and hes def taking this pelvic rest seriously lol..which is nice...but I almost feel guilty for not being able to do much lol...I am going to do the laundry today like..just laying in bed and folding it..but..otherwise thats it....

Don't feel guilty! Lap it up! Hope you're feeling better! I've got my first scan on Tuesday 5th April and I'm really nervous......hope they see what they're meant to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"