The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies!!
I'm so in love it's ridiculous. :cloud9:
Toby had gunk in his belly/lungs so he's had a rough night and isn't feeding much at the mo... I was up until 7 with him this morning. It was horrid because I know it was uncomfortable but I got soooo many cuddles. :kiss:

Look at the hair! No wonder I had terrible heartburn :haha:

You both look WONDERFUL!!! Makes me more and more anxious for the next few weeks to fly by! Such a sweet baby boy! Toby is a perfect name for him! Hopefully he'll clear up soon and make things easier for both of you. :hugs: congrats, enjoy your new son!

https://www.morphthing.com/showimag...6f1/0/8516368/Baby-of-me-JPG-and-tim-JPG.jpeg

https://www.morphthing.com/showimag...345/0/8516389/Baby-of-tim-JPG-and-me-JPG.jpeg

What our kids might look like..coolest site ever..takes a bit to do because you pick out facial points..but too cute!! www.morphthing.com

He is gorgeous!!!! Congrats mummy cottleston, and in Uk it's mothers day on Sunday, so happy first mothers day xxx

Thank you so much ladies... :hugs:
Erica, if it's a "normal" birth, you can be let home in about 6hrs if bubs has taken a feed and you've passed urine. Which is nice! They forgot about me so I thought I'd be in overnight but got sent home after visiting hours.

Happy First Mother's Day Katherine! How wonderful to be a mom!

@Cottlestone...Awwww...OMG...he is soooo adorable hun, and look at all of that hair!!! I am so happy for you and DH, Congrats again mommy, and Happy Mother's day!!! :flower: You look beautiful in your pic hun....:winkwink:

I hope Toby's lungs clear up and he feels better soon so he can start eating more....:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/weekend-1.jpg

Whats going on ladies? How is everyone's weekend going so far?

I am feeling lazy and a little down and out today...I think work is stressing me out since I have so much to learn still and it can be overwhelming and stressful....I tried to talk DH into doing something fun since once I finish training I am going to be stuck working weekends for a long time to come, but he only wants to stay inside and clean the house all day... I suggested we do something fun today and get out of the house, and spend tomorrow cleaning but he didnt want to. I just feel like we should make the most of our weekends together because pretty soon i am going to be working all of the time on the weekends and I was disapointed he didnt want to do anything today....Arrgghhhh...

Hi ladies!! :wave: I have had the best day ever!! No one is here! OH is at his mums and DD is at her Grandad's house! I've napped, stuffed myself with food, watched every program i love on TV and not really moved off the sofa ALL DAY!!! It's been A-Mazing! I've pigged out on cheese and biscuits and thai food! Wish every weekend was like this! HA!! I have a very small sniffle trying to emerge as a cold but i think just resting today has done me a lot of good! :flow:

Hi ladies!! :wave: I have had the best day ever!! No one is here! OH is at his mums and DD is at her Grandad's house! I've napped, stuffed myself with food, watched every program i love on TV and not really moved off the sofa ALL DAY!!! It's been A-Mazing! I've pigged out on cheese and biscuits and thai food! Wish every weekend was like this! HA!! I have a very small sniffle trying to emerge as a cold but i think just resting today has done me a lot of good! :flow:

I am glad that you are enjoying your weekend and getting some relaxation and me time in.

I normally am alright with being a lazy bones on the weekend but i feel like i need to make the most of my weekends now because once i finish training in a few weeks i will be stuck working on weekends for a long time. DH seems like he could care less and is pefectly happy farting around the house and doing his version of "cleaning"....I wish that I had more girlfriends to do stuff with down here, but since we just moved here over the last summer I really dont have many friends other than DH to do stuff with. sigh..... so i am feeling tired, sad and grumpy laying around on the couch today thinking about all of stuff that is wrong in my life...ugghhh...i hate when i get into one of these grumpy depressed states like i am today....:cry:

Has anyone seen any good movies lately? i rented Black Swan lastnight and it was alright, DH was very bored with it...Basically natalie portman's character was psychotic and obsessed with perfecting her dancing skills, her mom was nuts and her dance instructor was a sleeze which only made her go more nuts, she had like a split personality, one was the white swan and the other was the black swan, her dark side...

Another movie we rented was "The Switch" and it was cute, funny and a love story...it was one of those feel good movies...which made me feel sad because i want a baby...but other than that it was pretty good... ugghhh, i am such a hormonal emtotional mess today...Why do us women have so many hormones raging making us go loopy....:wacko:

I am feeling lazy and a little down and out today...I think work is stressing me out since I have so much to learn still and it can be overwhelming and stressful....I tried to talk DH into doing something fun since once I finish training I am going to be stuck working weekends for a long time to come, but he only wants to stay inside and clean the house all day... I suggested we do something fun today and get out of the house, and spend tomorrow cleaning but he didnt want to. I just feel like we should make the most of our weekends together because pretty soon i am going to be working all of the time on the weekends and I was disapointed he didnt want to do anything today....Arrgghhhh...

LOVING the puppy (and still the dancing Zim!)
Sorry husband is being a bum. Our next 4 weekends are going to be super busy (2 weekends of birthing/baby care classes, major house work (installing some different doors and insulation), and baby shower) so while I want to enjoy this weekend I think we'll mostly be doing chores too :growlmad: But I guess they have to get done sometime, right? Hopefully tomorrow he'll feel relaxed enough to have some fun with you! Sorry work is so stressful! That sucks about working weekends. I hate when my husband works over the weekend (but he gets overtime for it, so I can't complain too much) cause it seems like you never have quality time together then!

Sparklebunny - I've been on Spring Break and doing all the things you listed! It's been heavenly! So not looking forward to going back to work on Monday! Glad you sound more relaxed and are taking care of yourself!

As for me, I only have 20 work days left and am hating the thought of it. I have been SO uncomfortable the last week and a half I can't imagine being on my feet and dealing with annoying teenagers all day, but it's nice to have a paycheck so I'll guess I'll just suck it up. (Trying to give self a pep talk as whenever we have breaks I get anxiety about being in front of people again! Stage Fright after 5 years of teaching still. :dohh: )

I normally am alright with being a lazy bones on the weekend but i feel like i need to make the most of my weekends now because once i finish training in a few weeks i will be stuck working on weekends for a long time. DH seems like he could care less and is pefectly happy farting around the house and doing his version of "cleaning"....I wish that I had more girlfriends to do stuff with down here, but since we just moved here over the last summer I really dont have many friends other than DH to do stuff with. sigh..... so i am feeling tired, sad and grumpy laying around on the couch today thinking about all of stuff that is wrong in my life...ugghhh...i hate when i get into one of these grumpy depressed states like i am today....:cry:

So feel you on the lack of girlfriends! I've lived here a while, but I only make a couple good girlfriends at a time, and they always seem to be busy with family and other things going on. Last night husband was playing his game with his brother and friend and I sat on the couch watching movies and crying. Hormonal and Depressed sucks! :hugs:

LOVING the puppy (and still the dancing Zim!)
Sorry husband is being a bum. Our next 4 weekends are going to be super busy (2 weekends of birthing/baby care classes, major house work (installing some different doors and insulation), and baby shower) so while I want to enjoy this weekend I think we'll mostly be doing chores too :growlmad: But I guess they have to get done sometime, right? Hopefully tomorrow he'll feel relaxed enough to have some fun with you! Sorry work is so stressful! That sucks about working weekends. I hate when my husband works over the weekend (but he gets overtime for it, so I can't complain too much) cause it seems like you never have quality time together then!

Sparklebunny - I've been on Spring Break and doing all the things you listed! It's been heavenly! So not looking forward to going back to work on Monday! Glad you sound more relaxed and are taking care of yourself!

As for me, I only have 20 work days left and am hating the thought of it. I have been SO uncomfortable the last week and a half I can't imagine being on my feet and dealing with annoying teenagers all day, but it's nice to have a paycheck so I'll guess I'll just suck it up. (Trying to give self a pep talk as whenever we have breaks I get anxiety about being in front of people again! Stage Fright after 5 years of teaching still. :dohh: )

Thanks for the kind words hun....:hugs::hugs:

Good luck with getting everything done before baby gets here...:winkwink:

Hang in there hun.....I hope the time that you have left to teach goes by fast until your baby gets here....:hugs::hugs: I hope you arent too uncomfrtable for the time being........The baby will be here before you know it hun.....Time has really been flying bye lately....:flower:

Hang in there hun.....I hope the time that you have left to teach goes by fast until your baby gets here....:hugs::hugs: I hope you arent too uncomfrtable for the time being........The baby will be here before you know it hun.....Time has really been flying bye lately....:flower:

I woke up like every hour last night due to having to go to the bathroom or hurting from how I was sleeping. We went for a walk today and James likes to do things like push out one side only (he was trying to escape from the left side of my bump) and I was trying to tell him that's not his exit route and it really doesn't feel good. I couldn't even walk when he was really pushing. Husband put a hand on both sides of my bump and pushed in and it felt SO good squishing him back in. I told James that if he was going to be so painful on walks then we wouldn't go on walks anymore. But I"m still happy I'm pregnant, just not feeling as good as I was last month. But I knew it was coming :)

Gosh, i'm not looking forward to teaching when i'm 30 weeks! I'm finding it tiring now, it must be so hard! At least they'll e able to see i'm pg and maybe behave themselves a little more??! Not long to go now Spunky!

I woke up like every hour last night due to having to go to the bathroom or hurting from how I was sleeping. We went for a walk today and James likes to do things like push out one side only (he was trying to escape from the left side of my bump) and I was trying to tell him that's not his exit route and it really doesn't feel good. I couldn't even walk when he was really pushing. Husband put a hand on both sides of my bump and pushed in and it felt SO good squishing him back in. I told James that if he was going to be so painful on walks then we wouldn't go on walks anymore. But I"m still happy I'm pregnant, just not feeling as good as I was last month. But I knew it was coming :)

Wow, I can only imagine how amazing it must be to feel baby James doing acrobatics in your belly, but uncomfortable at the same time as well!!! :winkwink::haha: It really is cool what us women's bodies are capable of doing... I know that at the end when you are carrying all of the extra weight it must take it's toll on your body...but at least you and baby James are healthy and he will be making his appearance into the world very soon....:flower::winkwink:

Gosh, i'm not looking forward to teaching when i'm 30 weeks! I'm finding it tiring now, it must be so hard! At least they'll e able to see i'm pg and maybe behave themselves a little more??! Not long to go now Spunky!

Eh, I got nice treatment in the beginning, but then they went back to being teenagers and rude. Now kids have even more of an attitude with me because in their eyes I'm being "hormonal" instead of them being jerks! What do you teach? I teach math to 15-18 year olds. (Alg 1 and Alg 2)

I'm a form tutor to 7th Grade students and I teach Music and theory from 11-18! They are all getting on my last nerve right now! I was also meant to be going for a job in leadership in September but hopefully that'll be on hold if everything goes to plan!

Can't believe you're 32 weeks already Chelsea... Where has the time gone?!!
I gotta admire you doing your job. I couldn't take the call centre work by 36 weeks. Ended up being signed off early.

It's weird thinking about baby movements now. I cant work out if I miss them or not. Had to laugh when Toby got scared at his own hiccups yesterday... I tried to tell him he's had them dozens of times before but he didn't listen! :haha:

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend! Keiths taken the first half of the night shift today so I'm gonna get some sleep while I can! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back