The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle- that's really early, so don't be upset if there's no heartbeat yet, ok? Fingers crossed though like you said that they'll see what they're supposed to!

Im sure it'll all be ok...HB might not be seen yet but thats normal for this early..they couldnt find my LOs HB yesterday with the doppler but I was ok with that because I know thats still early..but was soo happy to get that scan..cant wait to see your pics!!

Sparkle- that's really early, so don't be upset if there's no heartbeat yet, ok? Fingers crossed though like you said that they'll see what they're supposed to!
That's what I thought? I mean what are they MEANT to see at that early a stage?? Oh I don't know i'm just stressing....I keep worrying that i'm not having enough symptoms, they only really come on towards 5pm and then through the night...I've had alot of twinges today and I am super tired but i'm not napping or anything.....i'm just scared i guess:cry:

That's what I thought? I mean what are they MEANT to see at that early a stage?? Oh I don't know i'm just stressing....I keep worrying that i'm not having enough symptoms, they only really come on towards 5pm and then through the night...I've had alot of twinges today and I am super tired but i'm not napping or anything.....i'm just scared i guess:cry:

:hugs: I don't know what they're meant to see then, but I was told my first scan was 8 weeks because there would be a heartbeat. I woudln't stress. I was slightly crampy and bloated in the beginning, but I didn't get a lot of symptoms until later on. I was terrified! And waiting till week 8 nearly killed me! I would have a good cry if you need one (that's how I usually deal with stress), maybe a candy bar or soda (whatever your poison) and a nap. I think you'll feel better if you give yourself a little TLC. :hugs: Don't try to give yourself symptoms though, just be happy you aren't experiencing a lot yet, you will later :haha:

Wow, so much going on!

Congrats Cottleston! :happydance: I can't wait to read your birth story! Good Luck!

MrsJ - That would have been terrifiying! I'm so glad thing are ok! Keep rested!

Sparkle - I just booked my first scan for Wed the 6th. We are soo close! I should be 7 weeks along. But I'm also afride, my dates may be slightly off and its too early to see a heart beat. I'm considering putting it off a week. Soooo scared!

Spunky :friends: Thank you so much. I've taken myself to bed..It's 8.30pm now and I've got a bag of chocolate mini eggs and my laptop!!..I'm just going to stop trying to stress myself out. It's just so hard not to worry. On another thread i was on, there were ladies who had seen a hb at 6wks 2 onwards...

Imppearl- Good luck with everything.. We are very close...have you had lots of symptoms??

my brests have been very tender since day 1, and some times I'm feeling off food. not sick per say, just not that I can eat it, and sleepy at times...

Sparkle hun, I'm kinda going by scanning this thread sorry but please try not to worry. Tobys hb wasn't found til 8 weeks or so. And they couldn't find it today for ages lol

We're home now... Pics to follow!
He was born at 12:11pm after a 6-7ish hour labour and weighs 7lb 1oz... And he's got lots of hair!!!
I will update properly later but I'm going to sort out his Moses basket. Thanks so much for all the support ladies. So much love for all of you xxx

@ Sparkle, good luck with your scan....I hope everything goes well with it ...:hugs: :hugs:

AHHH!! Soooo happy for you!!! and so glad it all worked out and no c-section and everything!!! SUPER HUGE CONGRATS HUN!!! AND HAPPY B-DAY TO MR TOBY

Firstly..CONGRATULATIONS COTTLESTON!!!!! YAY!!!! :happydance: XXXX:yipee::wohoo:

You are a star! Well Done, and Welcome Little Man!

@Cottleston and Wannabe, thank you. I'm eating a bag of chocolate mini eggs to calm me down. OH just had such a reassuring chat with me. Sometimes you really need men to just go "why would anything be wrong this time? It'll be fine, i mean look at the size of your breasts!!" HAH AHhaaaa :rofl:
Thanks for caring though i really need you guys X:hugs:

Sparkle hun, I'm kinda going by scanning this thread sorry but please try not to worry. Tobys hb wasn't found til 8 weeks or so. And they couldn't find it today for ages lol

He was born at 12:11pm after a 6-7ish hour labour and weighs 7lb 1oz... And he's got lots of hair!!!
I will update properly later but I'm going to sort out his Moses basket. Thanks so much for all the support ladies. So much love for all of you xxx

Congrats hun!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I cant wait to see pics of Toby and hear more details about your birth story!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Woooo Hooooo, Welcome to the world little Toby.....I am so happy and excited for you and your DH!!!!:thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Rockets-1.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/fireworks_animated.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/baby-1.gif

Sparkle..I was soo surprised at how my hubby dealt with our episode the other night..and he has been soooo caring and has totally stepped up and its crazy how they can help sometimes lol..

Ok Wannabe those fireworks are like stupid fabulous!! So impressed.....! I mean where the heck do u find these graphics!!! :laugh2:

Sparkle..I was soo surprised at how my hubby dealt with our episode the other night..and he has been soooo caring and has totally stepped up and its crazy how they can help sometimes lol..

Yeah, when you least expect it they are amazing. It has made me feel so calm suddenly, it'll be ok even if (and touch wood this doesn't happen) something were to go wrong i'll be ok in the end, it'll hurt like hell but i'll survive it. I just have to stop worrying because as far as i'm concerned...right now...he/she (although for someone i keep thinking he?!) is fine X:flower:

CONRATS!!! Sounds like a short labor and a great weight! Hope to see pics of Toby AND his new parents! You have a SON! :hugs: So wonderful!

Thanks ladies!!
I'm so in love it's ridiculous. :cloud9:
Toby had gunk in his belly/lungs so he's had a rough night and isn't feeding much at the mo... I was up until 7 with him this morning. It was horrid because I know it was uncomfortable but I got soooo many cuddles. :kiss:

Look at the hair! No wonder I had terrible heartburn :haha:

Attachments

• 196470_10150446298780599_628065598_18011802_1618089_n.jpg
    196470_10150446298780599_628065598_18011802_1618089_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 198845_10150446299050599_628065598_18011804_1134068_n.jpg
    198845_10150446299050599_628065598_18011804_1134068_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 208566_10150446297135599_628065598_18011796_2883096_n.jpg
    208566_10150446297135599_628065598_18011796_2883096_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies!!
I'm so in love it's ridiculous. :cloud9:
Toby had gunk in his belly/lungs so he's had a rough night and isn't feeding much at the mo... I was up until 7 with him this morning. It was horrid because I know it was uncomfortable but I got soooo many cuddles. :kiss:

Look at the hair! No wonder I had terrible heartburn :haha:

awwwww..I want him :haha: hes toooo cuuuttteeee!!!!!!!!!! and you look soo good hun..like it was nothing for you!! oh soo exciting...hopefully his lungs will clear out and Im sure he'll be eating like mad soon!! I couldnt believe they sent you home soo soon, is that normal there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"