The POAS Addiction Support Group

I had a woman on another thread get a negative hpt at 13dpo and then waited and got her bfp at 17dpo. And i've seen ladies implant at 12dpo!!

I'm def a poas addict!! Currently 3 days late for AF and I swear I've poas more than 10 times in the last 2 days!!! There's been highs and lows, possible BFPs but I'm sure I'm just going crazy as I just poas and DEF BFN! If it wasn't for typing this post I'm pretty sure I'd be poANOTHERs right now!! :fool::fool:

I also want to profusely thank the original poster!! I've only read the first 3 pages of this thread but saw myself in almost all of them and haven't chuckled or felt this lighthearted about the whole TTC process yet! Yes, my name is Michelle and I am an official poas addict but I don't care as when I finally get my BFP all the stress/pain/sad/wishful thinking/quiet resolve/taking the positive from the negative & every cloud has a silver lining thoughts will all be worth it! FACT!! I wish each and every one of you a BFP and a H9M!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies!

I'm really trying to keep my head up, but my doc only let me have one dose of Clomid. He didn't do any sort of monitoring or anything. He just said if I didn't get pregnant, he was going to run more testing. :nope:

It's just not fair that I basically only have a chance of conceiving with my doctor's permission, since I don't O on my own.

Welcome Loxxee! Glad you're finding this thread helpful. It was created to share support within the heartbreak that can be TTC. There are a few of us that have since got our bfp on this thread and stick around to support our fellow POAS addicts until they get theirs. :thumbup: Hoping you get your bfp soon!!

Ginger, sometimes one dose of clomid is all you need. Try and stay positive hunny.

Here's my FRER. 4 hour hold. Saw something verrrry faint in the case but couldn't tell color, so in true POAS addict fashion I took it out. Not sure if it's start of a BFP or worlds worst indent lol.

Attachments

• frer 012.jpg
    frer 012.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
  • frer 002.jpg
    frer 002.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
  • frer 0071.jpg
    frer 0071.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 01512.jpg
    frer 01512.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
  • frer 014.jpg
    frer 014.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
I can't really see it in the first pictures cause they're too dark. But I see something in the 2 out of the case.
The only thing I find with FRERs is that they show more when you take it out the case, cause of the antibody strip that's there, so there will always be a line when you take it out.

FRERs have a habit of showing horrendous indents once you take them out of the casing so I tend not to believe them too much once dismantled. Saying that, I think I can see a second line in the first pic. Just can't see the colour of it. Fx'd for you!!

I agree, I see something in the first pic! I can't tell what color it is, either.

Thanks! Hopefully we can be bump buddies! *rolls in your baby dust*

That just made me lol ... I'm picturing someone rolling in some imaginary sparkly substance on the ground lol ... Did u test today?

lol, that's pretty much what I was imagining too.

I haven't tested. I got soooo bummed out yesterday, even though it was early. I decided I wouldn't test until Wednesday, which is about when AF should be due.

I'm so embarassed to even ask this, but obvi I haven't been in the mood for sex lately, but I feel bad for DH ... Just wondering, is it relatively safe to have sex when I'm only 5+5?

Everything I have read says it's okay unless you have other risks that doc advises against it...if you are worried you can wait to talk to the doc before you do, but everything I have heard says unless you have a high risk pregnancy you should be fine.

Af got me! Nasty evaps and indents!!! Lol. Hoping to see a bfp from Eltjuh soon!!!! Congrats to all of you mommies to be, can't wait to see your beautiful babies (hoping you'll share pictures ;) )

I'm really so sorry clynn ... Keep on trying .. It'll come :) took me almost 8 months with 1 loss and I'm here, so far so good ... Fx for you

While in the last few weeks our sex life has dwindled, during the first trimester we DTD quite often (4-6 times per week). It's all about what you are comfortable with doing, and once you see the doctor what your doctor says too. In answer, yes it is safe for a normal pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->