The POAS Addiction Support Group

Tl, my breasts have been hurting something fierce since like 6dpo, and this morning they don't hurt. I think symptoms come and go.

Im not sure when or even if I have ovulated this month.
I am 6 days off of Clomid.. I feel like I ovulated the day after or the second day.

Those ovulation strips I had sucked.

Feeling like maybe we will get lucky this time.

I must not preg test yet... eeeeeeerrr

Thanks!! I wasn't expecting to be pregnant to be honest. I still just have this feeling that if it wasn't for hubby's anti-depressants I'd be pregnant already!
Poor hubby feels pretty upset about it, he feels like it's his fault! And he's also pretty disappointed as he thought it would've worked this month as there was barely any stress at all. I didn't temp after FF confirmed O and didn't go crazy with testing or symptom spotting.

Hopefully we can get a SA and get it sorted!!

Yeah, I think the SA is definitely the way to go. This is gonna sound kind of weird, but I hope it is something with the anti-depressants that they can change or fix rather than everything just being unexplained. I think unexplained infertility is probably one of the most frustrating things ever. :hugs:

Well, it's gotta be that really... Cause we fell pregnant with our son in the first month we properly tried and the mc we had last year was an accident, we only dtd once! And I never even did anything like OPKs or temping when we were trying for our son. I've tried all sorts now! Used OPKs, been temping, checking cervix and cm. Tried BDing close to O, upto 5 days before O, on O day... all fertile days... all of it! And it's still not worked, it's been 7 months since I had my mc and we tried the first month after I had had my period again after the mc. (my duedate was actually last wednesday :cry:) Though we did have some ED problems due to the medication so couldn't try properly until they resolved (we'd try to dtd around O time but then hubby couldn't get an erection or couldn't ejaculate) so the first cycle we tried again was my january cycle.

So surely it's gotta be the anti-depressants! I've found lots of websites with research that says the type of AD hubby is taking affect sperm motility at least and yet our doctor told hubby last time that it's BS basically. I can't believe there are that many studies around that all say the same thing and it not being true... :dohh:

And I just checked, hubby started taking Sertraline (which is an AD in a group called SSRI) in December 2012. And like I said we started trying properly again in my January/February cycle (cycle started in Jan. and O in Feb.)

Ugh....I just want a SA for hubby! He feels so bad, he feels like it's all his fault!! :cry: Poor hubby!!

I don't know if this means anything, but I am on daily anti-depressants AND prn anti-anxiety meds ...

I think I would be finding him a different doctor, honestly. It sounds like the doctor is an uncaring jerk!

For the POAS addicts out there, I'm more addicted now than I ever was. This is my FMU test from yesterday (top) and my FMU test from today (bottom):

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_15dpovs16dpo_zps87cebced.jpg

Nice line progression ginger!!

Getting a bfp definitely makes a POAS a lot worse! Lol. Just remember as you get further along the hook effect can make your lines fainter, but that doesn't normally kick in until after about 6 weeks :thumbup:

I am 4 weeks exactly today if I go by the first day of my cycle. :thumbup:

I will be 6w3d at my midwife appointment. I'm currently out of tests, but I might pick up a pack of FRER sometime next week just to see and hold myself over til the 17th.

After my BFP was when my addiction really took a turn down crazy lane. 9 FRERs from 9DPO until 17DPO, 2 Equate brand, 2 EPT, and 4 88cent WalMart cheapies from 16DPO until 20DPO! :rofl:
Your progression looks great! :)

Woohoo, 1 month out of 9 down! Lol. Not long until your first appointment either.

My POAS addiction has a lot to do with the fact we can get the CB digis with conception indicator here. So I just had to see them progress from 1-2 to 2-3 to 3+ before I could stop. I hear you can't really get them across the pond though. Probably a good thing if you're anything like me! Lol.

Yeah, the only place I've ever seen the conception indicators is in pictures from the UK. I can buy them online, but eh... I think I need to obsess less, not more. :haha:

You guys my poas itch is starting to kick in! Lol To anyone thats ever had a positive, what dpo did you get your first non-squinter?

I got my BFP (for this pregnancy) at 9DPO, and all the lovely ladies here could see it on the picture. I think my first non-squinter the next morning at 10DPO. :)

With my chemical it was 10dpo with frer, this time it was 17dpo with frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->