The POAS Addiction Support Group

Hello Ladies :wave:

:blush:Sorry I had to bail...some time ago too :dohh: But after the 1st couple BFN cycles, I lost testing addiction :nope:

But I'm back! :thumbup: lol I have absolutely no feeling for this cycle either way yet...only 4dpo, no symptoms that I don't normally have in the tww or that are standing out more than usual. But I'm still hopeful and I'm ready to test already!! :haha: But I'm going to make myself wait till 6dpo at the earliest...if I can make it there I'll go to 8 dpo lol. :coffee:

Glad to see all the preggo ladies in here! Girl922, adopim, tl5953, blackrain :thumbup:

:blush:Sorry I had to bail...some time ago too :dohh: But after the 1st couple BFN cycles, I lost testing addiction :nope:

But I'm back! :thumbup: lol I have absolutely no feeling for this cycle either way yet...only 4dpo, no symptoms that I don't normally have in the tww or that are standing out more than usual. But I'm still hopeful and I'm ready to test already!! :haha: But I'm going to make myself wait till 6dpo at the earliest...if I can make it there I'll go to 8 dpo lol. :coffee:

Glad to see all the preggo ladies in here! Girl922, adopim, tl5953, blackrain :thumbup:

She's been making me test to fill her testing addiction. :haha:

She's been making me test to fill her testing addiction. :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Busted!:argh:

Welcome back LillyTame, I was thinking about you the other day. Wondering how you were getting on as we hadn't seen you in a while. Sending you lots of babydust for this cycle. :)

I lost my testing addiction aswell this month! I set myself a date of when I was gonna test, 1st of June and yesterday I only realised half way through the day that it was 10dpo for me and I would usually test on 10dpo but I didn't!
I've only got 1 test though, maybe that helps!
I'm hoping that AF won't be there in the morning on saturday so I can test.... but I'm not very hopeful for this month... I really don't know why, it's just this feeling I guess!!:dohh:

At first I lost my addiction to testing, but then this happened:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_4-29progression_zps15d5bdeb.jpg

Tweaked:
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_4-29progression_tweak_zps5089027e.jpg

:cloud9::happydance::dance::cloud9::dance::happydance::cloud9:

Gp!!! OMG! Bump buddies!! Congrats congrats congrats! 1 cycle of Clomid is all it took???

Yep! 13 months and one cycle of Clomid!

Which is good, because that's all my doctor was going to give me before running tests! He didn't monitor me, either. It was all OPKs and charting. I'm glad I didn't get cysts! I wouldn't have known til they ruptured. :wacko:

But I'm going to call a new doctor today and see if I can make an appointment. :thumbup:

Yaaaay bump buddies! Your baby dust I rolled in must have been super magical! :rofl:

My lines are darker than that, the pic just didn't pick them up very well. Oh well! It's pretty good for 15dpo!

Totally magical lol!!

I'm so excited for you :) H&H 9 months to you xxx

YAY!!! Congrats GingerPanda!! :happydance:
H&H 9 months!! :hugs: So happy for you!!! :happydance:

I think I'm due February 5th if I go by ovulation date, what about you?

I have a question about that. If I go by the first day of my last period, I'm 4 weeks. If I go by my ovulation day, I'm 5 weeks. Which should I use?

First day of last period ... That's how you will be dated ... By my lmp, I'm due January 22 ...

My Ov day and LMP day matched up, but at my dating scan they changed my due date to two days earlier. Like tl said, they will go by LMP. Until you get a dating scan, that's what I would go by too!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! :happydance:

Thanks! Having some slight cramping, and breakfast can't decide whether it wants to stay in my stomach or not. AF was due today, so I'm hoping my little bean sticks!

Stick, stick, stick little bean! :dust: We all can't wait to see you in February! :cloud9:

Omg ginger!! I'm so so happy for you. Literally bouncing up and down here for you! Lol. Stick little bean stick!!

Yay GP congrats that is so exciting!!!

Your LMP is how doctor would date it until your first scan, however if you know your O date for sure, that would be more accurate for calculating your due date on your own (especially if you don't O on CD 14).

(In my case my O date and LMP date had me a week apart which is why I used O date)

I have like no symptoms at all now ... I felt so calm and good for a few days, and now I just feel scared ... I had sore nips, nausea, fatigue ... Now all gone ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->