The POAS Addiction Support Group

Hello all. SO, hubby and I have recently started ttcing and I've already taken one test that ended up bfn. I'm wanting to test again, but I know it's too soon, but I keep thinking maybe my days are off and I'll get a bfp early! Help! lol

Welcome princess! Resist the urge! A lot of women on here set a specific DPO that they will start testing-how many DPO are you?

I'm 7 dpo. If I where smart I'd set a dpo to test on 18 dpo. That way I will have missed my period by then. Omg 11 days seams so far away!!!

I don't know if this means anything, but I am on daily anti-depressants AND prn anti-anxiety meds ...

Yeah but the problem is with the sperm and you don't make the sperm. Well i don't know yet what the problem is but if those studies are right it's because the anti-depressants slow down the sperm (and possibily decrease the sperm count and shape). And then there are different types of anti-depressants and the type my hubby is on (SSRI) is (i think) the only type or the main type that causes the problems

I don't know if this means anything, but I am on daily anti-depressants AND prn anti-anxiety meds ...

Yeah but the problem is with the sperm and you don't make the sperm. Well i don't know yet what the problem is but if those studies are right it's because the anti-depressants slow down the sperm (and possibily decrease the sperm count and shape). And then there are different types of anti-depressants and the type my hubby is on (SSRI) is (i think) the only type or the main type that causes the problems

I don't think I could ever wait until 17DPO when I'm actively trying! Hopefully you girls can manage. However, my LP is short, so in this cycle I had already missed my period at about 11-12DPO. Lol.
Lilly, I really like how your chart is looking! :thumbup:

Lily - both with this pregnancy and my m/c I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo but was able to get a bfp on a digi the same day. I remember testing at 11dpo and not even the first sign of a second line.

Welcome princess :) just remember some ladies don't implant until 12dpo so wouldn't get a bfp for a few days after that. Sending you lots of babydust!

I realize I don't make the sperm :/ lol

I wasn't sure if you already knew that the sperm was the problem or not ... Just trying to help Hun :) xx

I realize I don't make the sperm :/ lol

I wasn't sure if you already knew that the sperm was the problem or not ... Just trying to help Hun :) xx

I know, sorry didn't mean to sound harsh. :flower: I'm not sure yet if the sperm is the problem. But we've never had any problems before and not changed anything since having our son or since my mc other than hubby being on those AD's and maybe stress. The doctor tried to blame it on me not ovulating cause of stress, but cause I'm temping I know I'm ovulating and it's still at the same time as always aswell! So I don't know :shrug:

Im so sorry you're going through this ... I really hope you figure it out :hugs:

Ladies, I'm about to do a cb digi with conception indicator ... Am I crazy?

Haha yes, but in present company you are normal :) :haha: I was crazy too. I even tested at 9 weeks (the week before my first dr appt)!

I have personally backed away from the tests for now, but I wouldn't mind oogling someone else's. :haha:

Thank you girly! I'm just gonna have to wait.:wacko: Tl congrats on your bfp!!:happydance: How exciting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->