The POAS Addiction Support Group

Love: thinking about you Hun ... Hope everything's ok xx

Lara: I knew it :) congrats!

Afm, this may sound silly to some of you, but is it normal to get sore bbs/nips around Ov? I've never had that before but this cycle I do ...

yep, I've heard more people 'complain' about sore boobs/nipples around ovulation! I don't usually get it, but it is possible!

Any news LoveSanrio??? Been thinking about you all day, checking my emails every 5 minutes to see if you've updated yet! :hugs: Hope everything's ok!!!

Went to ER last night, and DR was very nice. Had a ton of tests done. Pelvic, blood work, urine, and ultrasound. When he did my pelvic he said there was a bit of blood, but nothing too major. He said the cervix was closed.

They tested my urine for a UTI, and it came back fine. He then tested my HCG level, and it was 4156. I also received a Rhogam shot because I am Rh negative.

He offered me an ultrasound, and I took the offer because I thought it would make me feel better, but it actually made things MUCH worse. After I got the results back, he told me that the baby is measuring small. 5w4d. They could not see a yolk sac, or a fetal pole. Only the gestational sac. Also, the gestational sac is implanted VERY high, and to the right, and it made it difficult to see on the ultrasound, so they couldn't rule out ectopic pregnancy.

I was instructed to go to my OB tomorrow and have my HCG levels retested. In my discharge papers it says "possible miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy not ruled out". I was officially released with a diagnosis of a "threatened miscarriage".

I am terrified of my DR appt tomorrow. And I am guessing I will have to wait until Monday of next week to know anything since it will be the weekend. I don't really know what tot think. I am hoping that I am just not as far along as I thought....but I'm not super optimistic.

Still no cramping of any kind, but am still having VERY VERY light spotting.

Oh no!!! You must be so confused and scared!!!
Hopefully your HCG levels will keep rising and your little bean will keep growing!!!
Really sorry to hear what your going through right now!!! :hugs:

Keep us updated and if you need to vent, cry or just talk or whatever else, please don't keep it in! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're here if you need anything!!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're scared, Sanrio! This is so hard!

Hopefully it was just early combined with your bean being hard to see that is causing things. They really don't recommend doing ultrasounds that early because not much really shows up, and so it can cause fear.

Please try to relax as much as you can. You can talk to us whenever you need to.

Massive congrats Lara!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Sanrio, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I really hope it was just too early to see properly. Keeping my fx'd for you!!

When you first got your pregnancy ticker LS I thought "wow, she's much further along than I thoght she would have been"- I seem to remember you dated the pregnancy from your LMP, but that you ovulated late that cycle? If I'm right, it could well be that you are only 5wks :shrug: I hope that, whatever the case may be, your baby is thriving. Please try not to worry just yet.

Thanks so much everyone. I had a good cry a little bit ago, that is for sure. I am beyond stressed about it all. I have a DR app tomorrow with my OB at 2pm. I know they will draw more blood and send it out for tests. It is going to be the longest weekend of my life I think.

I am still spotting very lightly as of now. It is there when I wipe, but still not enough to get on my panties. No cramping, so that is a good sign. I have noticed my lack of preg symptoms today though. I havent eaten anything just yet, and I dont really feel hungry. That could be stress though. I also dont think my boobs hurt as badly as they did before.... I hope its all in my head.

And yeah, I did go by my LMP date. I wasnt sure of exact day of O because I decided not to chart last month, so I just went by that date. I went by my LMP with all of my previous pregnancies, and never had this issue, so not really sure what to think just yet. I would feel much better if the bleeding would stop.

Sorry to hear you are going through this love. I had a bit of spotting between 5-7 weeks, and I have heard its quite common. I hope little bean is okay, sending lots of hugs your way.

Thanks so much everyone. I had a good cry a little bit ago, that is for sure. I am beyond stressed about it all. I have a DR app tomorrow with my OB at 2pm. I know they will draw more blood and send it out for tests. It is going to be the longest weekend of my life I think.

I am still spotting very lightly as of now. It is there when I wipe, but still not enough to get on my panties. No cramping, so that is a good sign. I have noticed my lack of preg symptoms today though. I havent eaten anything just yet, and I dont really feel hungry. That could be stress though. I also dont think my boobs hurt as badly as they did before.... I hope its all in my head.

And yeah, I did go by my LMP date. I wasnt sure of exact day of O because I decided not to chart last month, so I just went by that date. I went by my LMP with all of my previous pregnancies, and never had this issue, so not really sure what to think just yet. I would feel much better if the bleeding would stop.
Do you remember how many days it was between your LMP and your BFP? And also the average length of your LP? It might help you get a vague idea of when you ovulated and conceived. Eg if you had 30 days between your LMP and your BFP, and you usually have a 10 day LP, you could safely assume you ovulated around about CD20; it might be worth considering that, but I realise it won't give you any answers in the meantime; but it could give you a little peace of mind about the baby's growth.

:hugs: I can't imagine how hard this is for you. I'm thinking of you

I can tell you one thing LoveSanrio, and that is that your HCG levels seem pretty good to me! I'm not entirely sure how high they should be, but when I had my mc, just before I was 7 weeks mine were only 300 on the first day when I got my blood drawn to confirm mc and they'd gone down to about 50 on the 3rd day (2nd blood test). I know this might not help and it is awful going through this, especially not knowing (with my mc I started bleeding on friday night and wasn't able to get a scan till monday because no one was working the weekend to give me an ultrasound)
Really hope you'll get some good results soon, cause I know how hard it is and really wouldn't wish this on anyone!!! :hugs:

After looking at all of my info for my last cycle, I think I O'd late. Around cd26. My LP is 11 days. Puts me at 24dpo today, I think. So maybe...just maybe...baby is small as of now. I go to my OB tomorrow. They will also have to rule out this possible ectopic pregnancy (cornual pregnancy) which I am terrified about. Just hoping the baby has implanted high, just not near the tube. Only time will tell I guess. I will update as soon as I can tomorrow!

I haven't been on BnB too much lately. I've been getting some awful headaches lately that close up screens are not helping to take care of much. Ick.

Lara: congrats on your BFP :) (PS. My DD's birthday is December 16:))

Love: I hope everything turns out alright for you! I really hope to hear good news soon! :hugs:

Thanks Adopim; I hear you on the migraines. I get them anyway, and have done since I was 14, but I recently learned they're down to hormonal shifts, so they're crazy during pregnancy. I hope this pregnancy is a bit better than the last; with two small kids to look after I don't think ill be getting ANY rest! I hope yours ease off too

LS: good luck in your appointment today. I hope it's away from the tube.

If you are 24dpo today that means you ovulated on the 12th so you'd be about 3 weeks and 3 days by conception, add 2 weeks onto that as they seem to go by people ovulatingon cd14 you'd be 5w3d today.... so maybe everything will be fine! I'll be thinking of you today! Good luck at your appoibtnent and i hope everything will be ok!!

Back from the DR! I talked to him a bit, and today he said he isn't worried. He did an internal exam, said things looked great, and also drew more blood. He wants me to come back in on Monday to have more blood drawn for HCG, and he says I will get the results back from both of those draws Monday so I won't have to wait too long.

He talked to me about the u/s report, and said more than anything it says that stuff about ectopic and cornual pregnancy because it cannot be ruled out just yet, and that is just the way they have to make the report, more or less. He said that a cornual is very rare, and to try not to worry about it. He also said that as long as my HCG looks good on Monday then I should be all clear, but he thinks things are fine.

I now have a bit more hope, and even though I don't have a definitive answer just yet, I am able to relax a tiny bit. Will know everything on Monday.

Thank you everyone for being so supportive through this very difficult time. i don't know what I would do if I didn't have you guys to talk to. :hugs:

Glad to hear that everything looks good thus far Love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->