The POAS Addiction Support Group

I'm happy to hear that LoveSanrio :hugs: Try not to stress, i'm sure everything will be perfect with your little bean <3 <3

AFM, :witch: showed today on schedule. Onto Cycle #5

Sanrio: That's good news! I'm glad you're feeling better! We're all rooting for you and your bean!

Clynn: Sorry about AF!

Glad to hear everything seems to be ok so far lovesanrio!!

Srry the witch got you clynn!

That sounds promising LoveSanrio :) I'm glad you're feeling better about it

Sorry t o hear AF came clynn :(

Sat up in bed this morning,, and had to run to the bathroom right after. My nose was dripping blood! I'm hoping that's a good sign! :thumbup: As weird as that sounds LOL!

Sorry about AF Clynn :hugs:

I heard nosebleeds are common in pregnancy; due to the extra blood in your system possibly?

How is everyone?

Afm, I really have been good this cycle not even thinking about ttc ... HOWEVER, now I'm about 4dpo (lol) and I'm having mild twinges and cramps, breaking out big time, bit nauseous today ... And for those that didn't see my comment, my bbs were VERY sore during Ov this cycle and I've never had that ... Ah, wouldn't it be bliss if this is my cycle??? (And all of yours of course!!) fx!!

Bloody/runny nose: DEFINITE pregnancy symptom. I have had almost weekly nosebleeds since about week 7, almost never had them before. And I constantly sound like I have a cold due to runny nose. Is due to increased blood flow :)

If I'd get a bloody nose I would HAVE to be pregnant! :haha: I'm 24 years old and NEVER had a nose bleed...

I'm 24 and never had a nosebleed, either. Hope it's a good sign for you, Sanrio!

AFM, I've been having cramping for a week now, but still no sign of AF. :dohh: She's a month late now. Completely skipped March. Feeling kinda ill.

Also!

Walgreens is having a web sale for $10 off of $50, plus free shipping on orders of $25+. Code is "10off50" and is good through the 13th. Unlimited uses, but only one per order.

I'm not sure if it's valid outside of the US.

Okay, so I went into the DR today and had more blood drawn. I was pretty much in and out. Went home, and got a call with the results at 4:30pm. The nurse told me that my numbers are doubling nicely, and my HCG is now over 9,000. She gave me the exact number, but it's written down in my room and I don't feel like going to get it LOL! Anyhow, after she explained it to me, she told me that my DR wants me to come in for another ultrasound next week. I have to go in next Wednesday at 10am. So this is the one that I loathe, because they are going to be looking to see where the baby has implanted. I really hope it isn't a cornual, but this will be the day I find out for SURE that everything is fine. I hope that all goes well, but I know that no matter what, there is nothing I can do to change anything, and what will be will be. I think by then I will be around 7 weeks pregnant, so I should be able to see the heartbeat and everything, so that will be nice. So, I guess we will know for sure that everything is progressing the way it should on the 17th!

At least it's good sign that your hcg is doubling nicely!! Glad to hear that! Hope your US will show a healthy little baby bean implanted in the right place with a little heart beating away!! (Is that 7 weeks going by your last ultrasounds dates?)
Keeping everything crossed for you!! :hugs:

Oh yeah, have you stopped bleeding?

Thanks, I hope so too! :flower:

The 7 weeks is going by the day that I think I ovulated. It would definitely be more accurate than my LMP date. I would imagine that will give me a due date on the 17th, so I will finally know exactly how far along I am. I looked at what my HCG was today, and it is 9,898. So nearing 10,000! So that is good news then. The bleeding has stopped, yes. I had a little pink spotting Friday night, but I had a pap done that day, so I think that is what caused it on that day. I haven't had any since then.

Glad to hear your hCG looks good, Love! :)

Glad to hear Love! And I had quite a bit of bleeding after my pap (he hit a large vein I guess) so that's deffo normal.

I don't think they do paps when you're pregnant over here....

Definitely glad to hear your hcg is going well!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->