The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

By the way Kelly what time is it where you are? i'm just approaching midnight on friday night x

It's only 6pm here on friday and I got the pos opk so I will be BD'ing tonight tomorrow the day after then one day off the one more go... sperm meets egg plan. I intend to go all the way!

Good on ya, you go for it and good luck, i've been in bed once but couldn't sleep so thought i'd come on here for a bit to make my eyes sleepy lol x

Well i tested again this morning with fmu on 2 different tests both a bfn, so now i'm starting to lose hope plus some of my symptoms aren't as strong now maybe i'm just going mad and i'm just imagining the symptoms? i don't know i've 4 tests left so i'm going to do one a day till i either get a bfp or the witch arrives.
How is everyone else today?

I just woke up! Things are good... temps are a bit higher then usual which is how is should be considering I O'd last night or sometime today, now I just want to see a nice rise in my temps in the coming days. I can't wait to take them so I know I am for sure in the 2ww. Sorry to hear about your BFN's berniep... thats all I am used to seeing to, never had one positive hpt. Hoping this month is different!

Thanks Kelly, i went out shopping with my mum and sister this aft and even though i thought some of my symptoms had started to go believe me they came back with a vengeance while i was out i felt dreadful, i really hope its not a bug, how is everyone today?

Hey Bernie, well thats good that your symptoms came back...My symptoms always seem to be towards the evening, not too much during the day other then some cramping..And i swear something was going on lastnight when i was in bed on my back and my lower stomache i could feel these really sharp pains..not sure what it was...

Thanks want2bamom and good luck i hope your pains are a good sign x

I sure hope so...I just hope they keep coming...With my first 3 pregnancies i never really got sick just had sore boobs and mood swings..hahah

Hi ladies, really busy with my nephews but just wanted to say Hi! Hope you all ok!

What does it mean when you have 2 positive opks? Does that mean I haven't O'd yet? Or will O 12 to 36 hours from the last positive?

I THINK you would ovulate 12 to 36 hours from the last one..But i'm not totally sure..I'm still kinda new to the opk's, this is only my second month using them!!

lol well I was playing with FF and if my temps go up by small amounts in the next 2 days I get my crosshairs for CD 18 so I guess I will find out soon... the positive today wasn't as dark as yesterdays and it took longer for it to show too...

Well i hope your temps go up!!!:thumpup: Can't wait to see how things work out for you in the next couple of days!!!

Good luck Kelly x
Well 2 more bfn's this morning maybe it is a bug? it's getting to me a bit now i could have sat and cried this morning i really wanted it to be this month, hows everyone else?

Sorry to hear berniep...
I am pretty down today to despite FF giving me dotted cross-hairs... my coworker and friend had a m/c over the weekend and had to have a d&c... I feel so bad for her! I just want to hug her. Sigh, it's not fair that all these good people go through sad things like this.

hi evreyone sorry not been on for a few days ..... sorry to hear about ur bfn's berniep. i'm a bit like that and now don't want to test due to disappointment! DH thinks i should go and get a blood test but think i might wait a bit!!
Kelly9 just be there for your friend when i had a m/c i just wnated to be aorund ppl who cared.
How is evryone else getting on?

How many days late are you now Thingy? good luck i hope it does turn out to be a bfp in the end x
I've not done a lot today been to mil for dinner as usual and helped kids finish their eggs for the egg decorating comp at school, hows everybody else?

that's my prob i don't really know my cycle and didn't wait for my af after my m/c so now on cd64, my last cyle before was 42 days that was when i got pregnant! so i really don't know!
Anyway today just relaxing DH is snoring on the couch and i'm catching up on desperate housewives after my hols.

Good luck Thingy i hope you get some answers soon, i love desperate housewives i watch the one on E4 on a sunday night instead of waiting till wednesday and then if there's nothing on tv on the wednesday i'll watch it again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->