The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Hi,

Can I join? This is CD 1. And already the obession has begun, worked out that if I was to get pregnant this cycle I would be due around the 26th December, but due to history induction would happen 3 weeks earlier, so could have a baby home in time for christmas.

Good luck for all of you that are Ov, PMA spermy WILL meet eggy

Thanks Tansey, good luck with the TWW, the worst and longest bit, but we are here to get you through it :hugs:

Hello ladies hope your all ok?
Welcome Thingy and Tasha and good luck
Goodluck to Tansey, Want2bamom and Zarababy get BDing and then come and join me in the 2ww i'm getting lonely lol x

Thanks Bernie - you're nearly in the 1ww!

Morning ladies...

wannabamom - I have had irregular periods all my live too hun. Infact the first time I came of the bcp (about 10 years ago) I didn't have a period for 2 years. I have high prolactin levels which may have caused the absent AF...they found out I have HPL after I went about my period but my period just came back on its own. But I have been going to the hospital every year about my HPL. I am taking Bromocriptine for it and it is now at is lowest in 7 years. It was at 1800mU/L and now its 266mU/L (hence I had to share it in my signature :laugh2:)...so now as my doctors have said it...my levels are normal. HPL does effect fertility so I am hoping that we will have a better chance this month. :happydance:

Can I also say that its a good thing that you are starting to chart too..this also gives you a better sense on how long you LP is. I hope you don't mind if I make this suggestion hun...but I have looked at you chart and as of today you are on CD25/26? If you did O either CD25/26 and based on your 37 day cycle then that means that your LP would be 11/12 days. A normal LP is 12-14 days and anything under that could be a LPD (Luteal Phase Defect)...this could be the causes of your m/cs (sorry to hear of that by the way). A luteal phase defect cannot sustain a pregnancy because the uterine lining begins to break down, bringing on the menstrual bleeding and causing an early miscarriage. I have heard that anything under 10 days is a LPD but doctors say anything under 12 days is LPD. Have you considered taking B6 or B12 vitamins? Or better still if you take B50 Complex as there is 50mg of all B vitamins in that. These are good for lengthened you LP and regulating you cycle. If you want you can have a read of this thread Lengthening LP. Some people only take it from AF to O. I did this for my first cycle using it but now I take it all through my cycle, it doesn't do any harm. The Bromocriptine is also regulating my cycle..but maybe you want to also think about taking Angus Castus or Vitex..I bought this last month but realised I couldn't take it with the Bromocriptine as they do the same thing. I also take Evening Primrose Oil from AF to O which helps with CM...and I have to say that it works!!!

My experience with B50s...my LP is now 13 days however I spot 2-3 days before AF so now I am taking B100s to see if it decreases the spotting but now I seem to O earlier at about CD15/16 and my cycle is now 29-30 days long. Oh and I also recommend taking you temp vaginally rather orally to get a more accurate picture. But if you are taking it orally at the moment then you are better off waiting until next cycle to change to vaginally (but fingers crossed you won't have to next cycle since you'll have a wee beanie in there). Taking it vaginally your temps will be higher than it is orally so don't panick if you do notice that.

Tansey...I hope you are off :sex: with that + opk.

Oh sorry for the long post ladies. xxx

Thank you so much for that, and looking at that for me, that means alot to me! So if i do end up becoming pregnant there is a good chance that i may m/c again because of the short LP? The only vitamins i'm taking is the Materna prenatal pills..But i will look into getting the B50 Complex...Now i'm scared, i really don't want to m/c again for the 4th time..I'm really glad that you saw that...Thank you so much!!!:hugs:

Hi Irisheyes!

Kelly i looked at your chart and i see your temp has dipped so you may OV soon so make sure you BD!

wannabamom - i got a positive today so nearly in the 2ww - are you now?

This is what i got at 9.15am today, the LH line is darker than the control on the left:
View attachment 15826

Well I guess i would be pretty close, wouldn't I? If i got a pos opk on CD25 that means i will probably ovulate on CD26-27? So i guess after the 27th i will be..Does that make sense?? haha

I hope you get a bfp this month want2bamom and i really hope you go on to have a healthy 9 months good luck fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Bernie, I hope so too! I'm just a bit scared now though because of my LP and that is short and below normal..I'm just scared that if i do become pregnant, I might m/c again for the 4th time:cry:

Thanks Bernie, I hope so too! I'm just a bit scared now though because of my LP and that is short and below normal..I'm just scared that if i do become pregnant, I might m/c again for the 4th time:cry:

I'm sorry hun for making you feel scared...I didn't mean too it was just I noticed that you had 3 m/cs in the passed and realise that a LDP may have been the cause of them. You can start taking B50s as soon as they may also regulate your cycle too. Don't be scared...now I feel bad. Sorry hun.

Well I've had such irregular periods for so long, they would come maybe 3 times a year, and that was it..So now for the last 4 cycles i've been taking provera which makes me get my period and clomid to help with ovulation...But the last 2cycles i haven't been taking my provera because my period has just been coming on its own every 37-38 days, so just been taking the clomid...I'm scared, but i will definetly have to look into it and see what the percent is to m/c with a low LP..

When i was pregnant the first 3 times, i wasn't even gettting a period, so i don't even understand how i got pregant..

Good luck!!!!! I am still waiting for O... my first OPK was dark but not quite posiive but they are all getting lighter now... oh well I wasn't expecting O until CD 16 or 17 and I am on 12 now. Tired of waiting already! Well I am off to drink more lol my hockey tournament is this weekend and I scored my first goal ever!!!!!! So I need to celebrate before I can't anymore!

Good luck!!!!! I am still waiting for O... my first OPK was dark but not quite posiive but they are all getting lighter now... oh well I wasn't expecting O until CD 16 or 17 and I am on 12 now. Tired of waiting already! Well I am off to drink more lol my hockey tournament is this weekend and I scored my first goal ever!!!!!! So I need to celebrate before I can't anymore!

Congrats Kelly on your first goal!! Thats exciting!!:happydance: I know how it is waiting for OV, well i hope it comes soon for you!!!!

hi ladies hope i can join you all. i am just waiting for either that BFP or AF in the next week of so then i think i my next cycle will be trying for a new yr baby. if i got pregnant this cycle think bubs would be due inbetween end nov/begin dec.

been trying a yr next month on cycle 8 though as af stopped for 4months! low progesterone but i WILL get there

good luck to you all xx

Hey Louisa!! Welcome!! I hope you get your :bfp:!! I just finished ov so i'm hoping for a christmas baby too!!! Goodluck!!

Want2bamom i really hope this is your month and you carry to full term i'll be thinking of you x
Congrats on your first goal Kelly and i hope you ovulate soon x
Welcome Louisa hopefully its a BFP for you this time good luck x
How is everyone else? i'm going to my mil for dinner (for those of you not in Britain its mothers day here today) so we are going armed with flowers and pressie's. I got some lovely gifts of my 2 this morning, i hope by next mothers day we are all holding a little bundle of joy come on bfp's x

Welcome Louisa, I hope you get your bfp

Kelly hope that was O, sounds like it x

Bernie your afternoon sounds nice. I am not doing anything, hate mothers day :-(

Okay girls I have never temped or doing OPK's, or anything really, would you suggest I start this cycle (am on day 2), or wait a few cycles, (hopefully not needed), and if you think I should start now what should I do, temp/OPK's/both? I usually know when I am O due to pains how ever my periods are really irratic (ranging from three weeks to twelve weeks). Suggestions?

Hi THingy! You're more than welcome to join us!
Sorry about your MC :hugs:
Are you taking the MC as CD1? Where are you now in your cycle? Is this your first? Sory for all the Qs! I have been through a MC last year so if you want to chat i'm on here most days :hugs:

Thanks tansey if my m/c is CD1 I'm on CD56! and just hopng that means i'll have a :bfp:soon!!! on holiday at the mo and peeing big time. will test when i get home on wed!! I have found it ahrd to cope with the m/c and just keep having good and bad days. Really hoping to be preganat soon X

Thingy - lets hope you are having a long cycle because the :bfp: awaits you when you get home, enjoy your hols!

Hi LouisaL - hope your :bfp: is here soon!

Tasha if you know when you OV I wouldn't bother with anything else as long as you are BDing at the right time. Or try temping for a couple of cycles to get an idea of what is oing on with your cycle at different stages. YOu can start as soon as you get a thermometer, just the soner the better to get a better overall picture.

BernieP - glad you are having a nice Mother's Day, I've been to my mums today and just hope that i am the centre of attention with my LO this time next year!

want2bamom - FF should confirm you OV in a day or two. I wouldn't worry about LP defect. If you were unfortunate again your doc should be looking into recurrent MCs and see if LP defect was a contibuting factor. Stay
positive.

Kelly9 - well done on your first goal! Your OPks were probably showing faint lines because wehave LH in our system throughout our cycle but only get the surge before OV so keep testing, if you normally Ov around CD15/16 that positive should be here soon!

Irish_eyes - how is your cycle?

Sorry if i've missed anyone!!!
:hug:

How is everyone today? i felt a bit sick after lunch i'm trying not to read too much into this it could have just been what i've eaten after all but fingers crossed anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->