The "Random chat" thread! ;)

:wohoo: to your symptoms Charliemarina! I have my fingers crossedXXX

My symptoms are still weird... some weird one time creamy- very thick and yellow discharge yesterday but nothing else the rest of the time. Twinges around my ovaries and pelvic region the past few days but nothing today and temps not really high :(

I do hate this waiting!!!!

Minimin hun don't despair last cycle i got preg i had no symptoms at all i actually have never gotten more than moody and thick cm before in previous pregnancy's before a BFP, some women feel it right away but in most cases real symptoms don't actually become really bad till around 6 weeks. Also with my first angel bean i never got high temps they stayed as normal post ov temps i thought i was well out so don't panic hun's xx xx my temps are still high and its 3rd night iv been sweatin in sleep im not ill so its defo odd cm seems to have subsided now :( lol. Mini hun's what dpo are you and when you are you testing i may test wed which make's me 12dpo but not gonna be let down if neg as iv had faint pos at 15dpo before if i had tested earlier would have been neg so not gonna worry till af shows lmao xx

Charliemarina! It is so hard not to symptom spot- even though we say we are not going to! FF sayas I am 6dpo and my CBFM says 5dpo :shrug: I am due to test 14th- but we are off to Egypt on Saturday so I may test before we go- though I dont know why- I still wont be doing alot of things as I may still be pregnant. I think it isnt good to use sauna's stema rooms and Jacuzzi's and I did in Dec and Jan had MC. May or may not be the reason but I will avoid it if I can. AF is due on the 11th so I will test 12th and then onwards!!!

12dpo is early but it would be nice to know. I have my fxd for you.
Sweats - is that a sign.. another one for me to look out for!

:hugs:

I had headaches for 10 days before I had my BFP last time. They were weird headaches - not like any i'd had before! I know that if I get them again I will think i'm pregnant and don't want to get my hopes up so I'm trying not to symptom spot but its so hard! lol!

Woohoo for symptoms! :)

My temp dropped to just barely above coverline today. I think the :witch: might actually put me out of my misery tomorrow! Woohoo! Looking at my chart, I think I actually ovulated again without a period and am just waiting for my 2nd LP to end. On the bright side, it might be 13 days, and prior it was only 11-12 days. Excited I might get a new cycle tomorrow! LOL

Beadette, so hard not to symptom spot. I had a weird headache last time too. Not a full blown one- but kinda dull one- I thought it may also be a side effect of giving up caff. I dont normally get headaches so I did think it weird.
CM is creamy and yellow today so I am trying to match it to CM from last time :(

Charliemarina! It is so hard not to symptom spot- even though we say we are not going to! FF sayas I am 6dpo and my CBFM says 5dpo :shrug: I am due to test 14th- but we are off to Egypt on Saturday so I may test before we go- though I dont know why- I still wont be doing alot of things as I may still be pregnant. I think it isnt good to use sauna's stema rooms and Jacuzzi's and I did in Dec and Jan had MC. May or may not be the reason but I will avoid it if I can. AF is due on the 11th so I will test 12th and then onwards!!!

12dpo is early but it would be nice to know. I have my fxd for you.
Sweats - is that a sign.. another one for me to look out for!

:hugs:

ha ha yeah huns everytime iv been preg i have night sweats it usually fades by about 12 weeks but im not getting hopes up maybe its just warmer than usual, but temps are still very high for me post ov i mean my last months chart is very similar to this months and last months chart was a :bfp: u can have look by clicking on my chart then scrolling down to the second chart down to see last cycles, im so hoping this is it!!!
yeah im scared but i really dnt think time will change that at all so bring it on :rofl:

OH hun i do hope this is it for you- just had a look at your charts and my they do look so similar! I have fxd for you!. It is so hard not to hope- but hoping is better than losing all hope so keep a little around :hugs: to you lovely lady xx

hey ladies got to say firstly i never knew that starting this thread would go on for so long yay im so proud :rofl:, secondly omg omg omg i cnt help but be very excited just look at my chart if its not a preg chart then i swear i will ignore temps from now on in after ovulation as it clearly means nowt BUT i got say iv used FF for 14 months and the only time iv ever had temps this high like last cycle is for a pregnancy although it does vary as my first pregnancy chart i had temps never changed BUT i was also taking them very randomly for waking time so maybe this is why i didnt spot anything, it was the cycle after that one that i started religiously temping at a certain time as i lost my bean and was determined to start again just a shame its taken 14 months so far :( but PMA PMA my chart is looking good and even if af is gonna come its making me happy for now and as i said before im not expecting pregnancy the cycle after pregnancy so im hoping i wont be too disheartened im not going to test till 15dpo when af is late thats is i get that far lol xxxx

how are ya all today ladies xxx 11dpo for me EKKKKK :rofl:

Chart looks amazing FXXX for you but I dont think u will need it.

Charlie! I am liking your chart :) I hope the next four days for you flies by!!! Fxd for you! How are you feeling? I keep checking my chart with last months one. I dont know why- :(

Charlie! I am liking your chart :) I hope the next four days for you flies by!!! Fxd for you! How are you feeling? I keep checking my chart with last months one. I dont know why- :(

oh huns im always checking my new charts with old i see it as its got be better than trying compare it to someone elses right xx
i find my charts are normally very similar anyways especially pre-ov but last months LP i just knew something was diff and i just feel same way about this months LP too so confused and dont wanna get hopes up i mean iv covered my whole fertile time with sex daily sometimes twice a day and af has show this cycle we did it once ov day no other days so im hardly expecting a :bfp: lol anyways only time will tell must stop stressing myself now :rofl:

:rofl: I think we should stop saying we are going to stop! LOl we all know we cant! Addiction is a tough thing. I am now thinking and hoping tomorrows BBT will be. One week to go before AF should be here.. I think :( hold on let me check again on my chart :)

im now actually shitting myself that tommrow temps is gonna be low :rofl: thats how obsessed im getting but then on the other hand i cnt wait for tommrow morning to come and see the nice high temp i might get......ok from now on im just gonna be honest and say "right from 0dpo im symptom spotting" :rofl: that way i dnt have to explain myself 10 days later as to why i have been symptoms spotting ;)
so im 12dpo tommorow and theres one thing im NOT doing and thats testing, i hate line spotting it drives me nuts and evaps drive me even more nuts (i have evap making piss:)) :rofl: so im waiting for 15dpo to come and if no af then im off to chemist as by then there be no mistaking a line in experience from my body :) roll on another 3 days yay lol xxxx

I agree with not trying to symptom spot. I cant help it. Though I cant seem to say I have much this time. I know I may have ov from my tubeless side as I had right side pains. Annoying as it means I have no chance and am going through all this for nothing when I could be glugging a nice glass of red! LOl

I had some cramps last night that made me think :witch: was on her way but still no sign. With our MC so recent I just dont know what to expect. I should be expecting AF a week today but I want to test on Sat. I put my temps in today on FF and it shifted my ov to two days later WTF???? So I am not 6dpo accoridng to FF and my CBFM says I am around 7dpo. arrgghhh

I agree with not trying to symptom spot. I cant help it. Though I cant seem to say I have much this time. I know I may have ov from my tubeless side as I had right side pains. Annoying as it means I have no chance and am going through all this for nothing when I could be glugging a nice glass of red! LOl

I had some cramps last night that made me think :witch: was on her way but still no sign. With our MC so recent I just dont know what to expect. I should be expecting AF a week today but I want to test on Sat. I put my temps in today on FF and it shifted my ov to two days later WTF???? So I am not 6dpo accoridng to FF and my CBFM says I am around 7dpo. arrgghhh

hey hunny i just had peek ur chart and if honest i do agree with FF now iv had this happened b4 see how ur CBFM said high on ur first dip and u had fertile cm but u didnt go onto ov but ur CBFM went on to hit high again then ur temps shifted, this is quite normal its where ur body gears for ov but doesnt actually make it so everything goes again but then u usually ov second time around, its happened to me a good few times in last 14 months and seems just to be normal for many of us actually.
id defo go with what ff is saying and even ur cbfm is very close so id say 6-7dpo is defo right by looking at ur temps.

ok so im really excited about my chart could ya all have look and tell me if i crazy or does it look very promising :shrug: xxx

Min, I agree with Charliemarina, that looks much more promising (tho FF isn't quite sure yet).

Charliemarina - LOVING your chart. Temps are higher than last cycle (more progesterone?) When are you testing??

Min, I agree with Charliemarina, that looks much more promising (tho FF isn't quite sure yet).

Charliemarina - LOVING your chart. Temps are higher than last cycle (more progesterone?) When are you testing??

well huns im not really sure think im just gonna wait till 14dpo if no sign or feeling she coming then i gonna wait till 15dpo and test like i did last cycle, and yes u could be right if i am preg its defo a good sign that progesterone is higher this time, maybe thats why i MC last time?? defo possibility, think i may pop docs if i get bfp and explain about last month she can then check my progesterone levels and treat me with the cream if needed, im hoping i wont have 2 as iv had 2 kids healthily and never had a hormone imbalance with them so i hoping if i get bfp this time its a sticky :)

Take your charts and see if she'll do bloods! Seen WannaB's journey this week? Might be similar xx

Charliemarina! Your temps are looking really good. I hope the doc is amicable to monitoring your prgoesterone for peace of mind if nothing else!

Tulip and Charliemarina- thanks for checking my chart! Crazy how our bodies work. Well if I take today as 6dpo- and hopfully the last BDing on the CBFM High was ok- I will be expecting AF on the 11th- still a week away- so what are all these niggles and cramps! LMAO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->