• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Sperm Meets Egg Plan' Testing Dates thread

days 6.810 then got pos okp so done 11,12,13.
and maca is root veg u can get in in powder or capsule ,, x

Mandy how many dpo are you?

I'm not sure when exactly I ov this month as never got a peak on cbfm but think it was on cd 17, did smep only 3 times on 12,13 & 17 so fx I get a BFP too!!

Congrats Mandy :) Yay!

All updated now.

Sending lots of :dust: to all those waiting to test.

XxX:kiss:

Also, does anyone else have updates for May? As it's the last day today we can work out the success rate for May tomorrow :D

XxX:kiss:

Mandy how many dpo are you?

I'm not sure when exactly I ov this month as never got a peak on cbfm but think it was on cd 17, did smep only 3 times on 12,13 & 17 so fx I get a BFP too!!

hi im 9dpo hun xx

Arh thats fantastic Mandy to find out so early :happydance:

What symptoms did/have you got??:hugs:

Can you change my test date to 18th June pls as my cycle seems extended. x again lol

Just got BFN so I'm out this month. Will let you know testing date for next month once the witch finally arrives :cry:

:af: got me today onto next cycle for me

good luck to those who are waiting to test

Hi - :witch: arrived yesterday. Can you put me down for testing 5th July please?

Onwards, and upwards.... :growlmad:

hey firedancer. yes i did. got to spend noon yesterday to 2pm today with him. thank you for remembering! :hugs: i'm super depressed now though. i knew i would be. saying good bye never gets easier and waking up next to him was surreal. i'm pretty sure i've cried the last five hours. i get to see him the end of june, but it never makes it hurt less. because after that it will be another four months. again. things like holding his hand or being near him or just looking at him are things i never take for granted anymore :cry:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs352.snc3/29219_451927640832_597710832_6303510_2078427_n.jpg

Aw Never, :hugs:

How long with you both be doing the military thing for?

DH's contract is up next year, not sure if he is going to stay in or not. mine is not up until 2014!

Oh wow, they sign you up for a long time then! Any chance you would ever be posted to the same place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->