The Symptom Spotting Thread!

T

thompsonic

Well, it's official. I'm not fighting it any more. Every month I spot in denial, and pretend I'm not doing, but at the end of the day, whether I tell everyone, or keep it to myself, I still get disapointed when AF makes her appearance.

And I'm pretty certain you all do this to.

I've also found that SS helps make my wait easier, because each month I always have the hope it's my last month of waiting... then the next month I can hope all over again.

So I decided to make a thread were we can symtom spot to our hearts content- and then laugh (instead of cry) about it when AF does come.

Please, come and join me, I am certain I'm not alone in this, so make your SS voices loud and proud!

:flower:

I'll start :D

this month my boobs are so sore, very veiny etc, and I can smell everything (for example, the other day I could tell what shower gel my OH had used that morning)... I also have a killer headache.

I am due on in 2 days and have no doubts at all that I will get my period, but it doesn't stop me thinking... :dohh:

good idea...

my head hurts i have bad cramps and nausea and i could tell wehat my sister had hads for brekkie this morning by smell alone(i was staying at a friends last night) lol

im due in a week or so lol

2 weeks ago about I was sick in the night. Guess what my Oh's question was :p)

Well im tired and moody and today have been needing a wee loads and im not due on for another 8 days lol

Forgot to mention, I now feel sooo sick whenever I get in a car... I used to be the most un- car sick person EVER and now I can't have a 5 min trip without wanting to hurl :dohh:

and my boobies hurt so much :( i know they do every month before AF (well, they did last month) but I keep forgetting that and thinking its a 'sign' :blush:

brilliant idea:
1) Nausious
2) Tired... ALL the time
3) cramps..
4) Wierd craving to Marmite on its own. haha

Def NOT pregnant as I ov'd today and we haven't dtd to get preggers. lol

xxx

well i have also been having a wierd sense of smell... but things that never have are making me feel sick... i had a day where i couldnt eat becuase the nausea was so bad and my headaches are getting horrible (probably the hormones from geting pg :rofl:)

Well, as of today I'm four days late. Eek!

-My boobs are sore off and on, and in different places at different times (i.e. closer to my armpits sometimes, or more towards my nipples at others)
-My boobs are definitely a bit fuller
-I've had minor headaches off and on for a few days
-Acne!! I never get zits
-Heightened sense of smell. Hot dogs make me want to puke
-Tired every now and then, some days I'm tired by 5 PM, others I can stay up late without a problem.

Lalala, wishful thinking...

ha i LOVE this thread - i SS every month too, even though i KNOW there is no chance im pg!

This month i havnt got too many :rofl: I am veiny,very bloated,boobs are fuller,cramping all last week (me thinking af was going to show early!) tired at random times - falling to sleep at 9 on the sofa then other nights wide awake till 1!

af due today........ no doubt it will be here by lunch!
xx

Ok well from saying i didnt i now DO :hissy:

I'm due on tomorrow but woke up convinced AF was here, but nope. And still sore boobs, and sooo tired :dohh:

I am estimating an arrival by 5pm tonight :)

I have a real low between 11am, 12 am and about 3 to 4 pm when I am horrificly tired . nfortunately thats the rule and not symptom xD

I'm in floods of tears watching a Christmas film, and sooo thirsty. Hurry up AF!

af is due tomorrow for me, but i've been having a horrid old blood discharge since yesterday :hissy: hurry up proper af so we can get onto another cycle of waiting!!!

Ewww, this is completely unrelated to SS but I'm eating Haribo's and they taste of fish :( like, the chewy fish oil sweets you get. Yukkk.

For ONCE I haven't actually been SS this month! :D
I think I did enough SS last month for this month as well though tbh haha

I forgot to add: HUGE under the skin chin spots... and I hate them had 5 so far!! :( LOL

I have even more to add :dohh::dohh:

Spots
Hiccuping/Sneezing a lot
Runny/bloody nose (heard nosebleeds are more common in pg?)
Today in my test I thought the paper smelt really good...
MIGRAINES. they are so horrible :(

I have even more to add :dohh::dohh:

Spots
Hiccuping/Sneezing a lot
Runny/bloody nose (heard nosebleeds are more common in pg?)
Today in my test I thought the paper smelt really good...
MIGRAINES. they are so horrible :(

urgh, I know how u feel witht the spots! They're crap arent they! lol

I hope ur test went ok hun

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g