The Symptom Spotting Thread!

I sooo hate spots, plus I cannot not squeeze them, so I end up with scabs for days on end :dohh:

thanks, my test was ok, not very exciting though :haha:

:haha: great thread!

1) sore boobs
2) feeling super tired
3) really, really bad cravings for corned beef, which I don't even like! :dohh:

It's actually impossible for me to be pregnant, but still my body teases me! xx

Let's see... this month I'm off the pill so no telling what could happen. Ironically enough, I haven't SS at ALL! And I can't think of what symptoms I could possibly have. Isn't that terrible??

I wish I could not SS! Every month I'm like, ooh isn't this great, I'm not SS, then the post-OV cramps hit and I'm a mess :haha:

I'm becoming addicted to this already :|

I just had THE most painful boob pain I've ever had, I actually said 'ow' out loud... it was really strong stabbing/throbbing pain...
I also have lots of creamy lotiony cm, it was quite sticky and shape holding a few days ago but now it's more liquidy (sorry for TMI)

I won't bother you after tomorrow, promise :flower:

Todays. SOOOOOOOOOO tired, iv only been shopping for about 3 hours but came home and had a nap. dizzy and lightheaded, big sore boobs, nausea and rather emotional. i cryed today when messing around with OH.

Well we've been 'sort of trying' (ish...not) :wacko: for a few weeks and even though i cant be i still think i am :dohh: What i'm going to be like in 6 months i have noooo idea :cry:

Yeah, I fight it too. Even though I had :witch: the 26th, I have been having period like symptoms since my last OV up through AF: extreme fatigue/dizziness, abdominal twinges, nausea, super sore boobs, and lots of discharge (nothing like infection symptoms). DH keeps joking I'm preggers, which is of course, almost as annoying as not being. lol. Coupled with the fact that everytime my sister is preg, she consistently gets BFN even from the serum test, gets told its just a cyst that she is feeling (everytime) and usually gets her cycle at least the first 3 months of being pregnant, I am always manic even after AF comes. Another week or so of this and I may go to the doc though and see if anything is wrong.

Ugh! I'm doing this like crazy:

--the past couple of days I've been very naseous, but only in the afternoons/evenings. Last night was the worst because I was feeling so unwell I didn't even eat dinner. But I threw up twice and then felt almost 100% better.
--now I feel nauseated constantly
--I was trying to fold laundry last night but the smell of the laundry sheets just seemed really overpowering so I stopped
--I woke up with three spots on my face :cry:
--I have strange twinges on the right side of my abdomen
--for the past couple of days every time I brush my teeth my gums bleed

The whole thing is driving me insane. :wacko:

--the past couple of days I've been very naseous, but only in the afternoons/evenings. Last night was the worst because I was feeling so unwell I didn't even eat dinner. But I threw up twice and then felt almost 100% better.
--I was trying to fold laundry last night but the smell of the laundry sheets just seemed really overpowering so I stopped

I think its worse knowing there is a chance how ever small that you could be pregnant.

I think its worse knowing there is a chance how ever small that you could be pregnant.

Yeah, I know. It doesn't help that DH keeps asking me "do you think you're pregnant?" as I'm curled up in a ball next to the toilet. I kept on saying "I don't know!!!" It could easily be something I ate.

Well, AF got me today :dohh: I had the teensiest chance I could have been preg this month, it was incredibly unlikely but it didn't stop me going crazy.

Anyway, even the witch can't stop me... I'm not cramping like I normally do on the first day, so now I think I'm having a random pregnancy bleed... I need help :haha:

Yeah, I know. It doesn't help that DH keeps asking me "do you think you're pregnant?" as I'm curled up in a ball next to the toilet. I kept on saying "I don't know!!!" It could easily be something I ate.

I cant belive you havent tested yet?! I m surpised with all my moodyness and emotions that OH hasent asked me anything like that yet.

I cant belive you havent tested yet?! I m surpised with all my moodyness and emotions that OH hasent asked me anything like that yet.

Hmmm....technically AF isn't supposed to come until Monday (if I just go off how long my cycle was last time, which was 39 days). So I'm going to do a first response test on Friday, the morning we leave for our holiday, and I'm going to bring another test with me if it comes up as negative just in case I tested to early and test again on Monday. We'll see.

Yeah, DH was just like "do you think you're pregnant? That would be really cool because we got it on the first try!"

Even though it wasn't on the 'first try' as we were supposed to be WTT :dohh:

lol What are they like? If i were being sick id be straight to the shop to get a test.

Well, AF got me today :dohh: I had the teensiest chance I could have been preg this month, it was incredibly unlikely but it didn't stop me going crazy.

Anyway, even the witch can't stop me... I'm not cramping like I normally do on the first day, so now I think I'm having a random pregnancy bleed... I need help :haha:

:rofl: you sound like me :rofl: AF got me yesterday right on time :thumbup: which i am actaully very pleased about for the first time ever as it means my cycle is back to 28 days :happydance:

Oh and DH wanted me to add another symptom...he said "your boobs are massive!" :blush:

Six days late now.

Boobs still sore off and on, tired a lot earlier now, peeing much more frequently, even when I haven't had anything to drink.

Arrrgh, if AF is coming, I wish she'd just show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->