The Symptom Spotting Thread!

I've still been symptom spotting and now I'm doing it even more because my period is a couple days late. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard not to. :wacko:

My symptoms are sore boobs, fatigue, nausea, and headaches. All can be attributed to something else, so I don't know why I'm bothering with symptom spotting. lol.

HAHA i love this thread, so glad to know there are other ladies out there who do this too. Month after month I get metallic/bloody taste in mouth and fatigue and forget that there is a good reason for it, I'm anemic and take iron causing metallic taste. Of course it has nothing to do with anemia, the only logical conclusion would be pregnancy LOL

I haven't had my period in a while, so I was already major late, cycle day 75.

My boobs hurt, veins all over, moody, potty breaks a lot, tons of wet cm (sorry if tmi)

and...

I NEED LEMON MERINGUE PIE RIGHT NOW. I have never had a craving like this in my life. Nothing will make it go away other than pie and unfortunately and there is none. Not at 1am. I am in PAIN because I cannot have the pie. How weird is that? Earlier I felt this way about a croissant, but I got one of those.

BFN test though. But it was an IC.:shrug:

So here's my next month of symptom spotting. :haha:

*Sore nipples:blush:
*Extremely moody
*Peeing a lot (it seems)
*Nausea

Now I'm just waiting for the witch to show. :dohh:

Phew! I just read the whole of this thread :dance:

I'm a closet SSer too :blush:

I always manage to find symptoms when I know that theres such a slim chance of actually being pregnant! Although its always my OH that gets the SS ball rolling :laugh2: Silly men!

I've only experienced a couple of things that has been weird for me since last AF but the main thing I've noticed is that I can't seem to get rid of this cold I've got! At first it was really bad and I thought I might have had the flu but now its gone down a bit and I'm just all stuffy and can't stop sneezing! But people also keep commenting on how I 'look' pregnant...My dad was the latest person to ask me if I was and he is probably the most unobservant person on the planet lol. Like I said - Silly Men! xx​

Omg my boobs are so sore this month! This is my first month off of the pill and I can't believe how painful they are! Literally cannot bear to put my bra on they hurt so bad!! :(

I'm going off the pill soon, too. I hope my boobs don't hurt that bad. I definitely know your pain, though.

Haha! this thread is so perfect for me! even though we aren't even actively trying, every month I spot symptoms and think it must have happened accidentally!

This month I had so many symptoms that I totally convinced myself and even hubby was totally sure. I had everything - temperature, cramping well before period was due, bloating etc. sore breasts, veins all over my boobs and tummy, dizziness, nausea! Too many symptoms in fact, I should have known. After AF was three days late I went to the doctor but got a negative urine test. Boy were we confused!

He subsequently diagnosed extremely high progesterone levels triggered by stress! As soon as he told me this my body settled down and AF came. Like magic! I am certainly stressed by Uni work at the moment but I can't help wondering if my wish for a baby was strong enough to elevate the progesterone in my body...? Sometimes I scare myself...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->