The Symptom Spotting Thread!

Well i just used an OPK and gave me positive result...so damn :lol: I kinda wonder if i will just 'know' next time around??

so.. thompsonic... was it just a pregnancy bleed?? :)

That would be so good...but then i think we'd all go totally OTT on this :lol:

No... it's definitely not :haha: AF is here to stay, which is for the best...

I'll be back in another two weeks, don't you worry :haha:

I finally figured out some symptoms!! :D

My right boob was itching a lot for a few days.

LOTS of cm... i have no idea if i'll even ov right now since I've been on the pill. It'd be too much like clockwork. Too perfect. Right?

I keep gettin bad pains, was spotting for two weeks, then AF came but i was in so much pain with bad cramps. Now i keep gettin on and off cramps or when i stand up il get a shooting pain where my AF cramps are normally but not due on till the end of the month! Arrgh! I keep thinkin i'm pregnant, tellin my OH, he tells everyone and then i find out i'm not so i look like an idiot! Pfft, damn fake symptoms! Haha x

I can add one today..i have mild cramping :rofl: That is it...but it still counts!!!

I have huge realy sore boobs and lots of spots :(

One week late! Lots of zits, and the achy feeling in my boobs kinda migrates from my nipples to closer to my armpits, to more toward the middle. I keep feeling "wet" down there, so I'll make a run to the bathroom and... nothing but clear stuff!

Today, I had a spell of tummy upset and nausea... I'd be five weeks today if I'm pregnant! I've been late before though, so I'm gonna wait a week or two to test.

i ncan add my boobs hurt like hell now :(and feel sick and spotty too :(

AF due Monday...lol

Adding constipation and constantly running to the bathroom to pee (when hardly anything comes out!) to my list. One week and one day late today.

I find it funny that even though we're all WTT, we're still symptom spotting! Silly broodiness.

Um... So, I'm one week and two days late and...

I just got a BFP.
I'm shaking. The control line is the faint line, the test line used all the ink.

I was in my OH's last night, had a headache so thought it's best not to go home yet. I'll stay in bed for an hour, headache was still there. When i did eventually get up, I felt so sick. Was gagging, and could feel it in my stomach and felt really faint. So stayed up most of the night with OH to look after me, everytime i stand up i just felt like I was going to be sick and faint.
And in work before, i had horrible stomach pains, could be bug or something that's going round. But i aint taken any tablets and it just keeps coming on and off. Other halfs first question 'Do you think you're pregnant' :dohh:
So now instead of me getting myself paranoid about being pregnant, he's got me wondering... had spotting and a really painful AF last month so i'm still like hmmm.

Tell me if i'm being stupid ladies! :dohh:

:lol: Not stupid as Taco has just shown us...see now we're all going to be wondering even more :rofl:

Congrats though luv thats amazing news!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->