The Symptom Spotting Thread!

I hope I can join in! I was formerly TacoTurtle, but that account was locked as I was underage! I'm 18 now though, so I guess it's alright that I post :)

I had a loss on Dec. 17, and I bled starting about two days afterward, off and on for about a week. OH and I had unprotected sex on the 30th, but he pulled out... That's the only time we did it, and I don't even know if I've ovulated yet! It's now more than five weeks since my loss, and my symptoms are gone, but I'm starting to get new ones!
Here they are:
Acne (like five or six spots... I never have any!)
Oily skin
Bloat
Sore bbs

Not sure when I should expect AF, as I haven't had one since Nov. 4...
Fingers crossed I'm not preg, and I'm highly doubtful that I am, though it would be a welcome surprise!

My bodys being a wind up merchant again:dohh:

Todays symptoms:
- Nausia at eating time, i only managed half my dinner today and i felt sick after
- Feeling like im gonna faint, at parts of the day :S
- Backaches constantly, ive had them since going back on the pill.
- Cramps at the left side of my stomach that come and go every so often.
- I get emotional very easily, today at work i cried a bit because the printer jammed :laugh2:..and then im a bit teary i have to wait until Saturday to see OH :(

But apart from that everythings hunky dorey ;)

My symptoms have gone completely... no sore boobies, no sickness in the morning... no needing the wee as much as I did... and the dreams have gone.. maybe it was just ovulation. Darn body!

So I think I may be out this month. :(

xxxx

Hmmm... Well, I think I'm ovulating! I stopped taking my birth control pill a few days ago so I could have a normal period. I'm having pains like I usually do when I ovulate :) Good news to me! Hopefully I can expect AF in about two weeks!

My boobs are feeling quite heavy and a bit sore, especially at the sides :S my boobs don't normally hurt til 1/2 days before AF, not due her for over a week yet.

That's it for the moment, i'm sure i'll be back later :haha:

That sounds hopeful! I remember mine hurting about a week before AF was supposed to show when I was pregnant last :)

Haha I know I won't be, I'm on BCP, haven't missed any, no sickness or anything so it's all in my crazy little head! :p

I'm exhausted just want to sleep constantly, headache gone today more or less thankfully after 11 days! Still there a bit but not like it was!

-gassy
-bloated
-tired
-stuffy nose
-no AF (but as per my previous posts and my journal this doesnt mean anything lol)
-felt sick on waking this morning but ok now.
-Loss of appetite

Oh yeah and I'm constantly nackered! Want to sleep as soon as I sit down haha

just had some babybel and got right indigestion! Never usually get that with cheese!

All my symptoms have dissapeared although i am SO bloated again. I made myself a promise in bed last night that i was no longer going to SS :rofl: broke that already!! Seriously though - i am poas saturday (even though im not due untill tuesday) and then never again untill ttc!!!!
xxx

Well if anyone read my thread about my pregnancy test you will know that I already had the symptoms of having fainted and have got bigger boobs this month. The test was negative, and I never really thought I was pregnant, but it was a great excuse to try my first pregnancy test in my life.

New symptoms: had a pain in my lower back (never had such a thing before) and had a bad tummy this morning. I think until I get a proper red period next week I won't 100% believe that the tiny accident we had hasn't resulted in anything.

hi all!!

Any new symptoms today??

I'm now in 2ww have a bit of cramping and feeling bloated but other than that feeling fine, the next two weeks are gonna drive me insane!!

xx

Hmmm..New symptoms recently.

- Today my mum had kippers and i was gagging at the smell, so had to eat my dinner in another room.

- On saturday i felt really sick and shaky and that rarely happens to me, and today felt a bit sick also.

- Had a really bad headache on Saturday, and a bit of one when i woke on Sunday but that seems to have cleared up. The other two still stand and im not due on period until next week.

My AF was just really really odd and weird this month so I'm just confused. Don't know if it's Symptoms of Pg or symptoms of something else.

Had bleeding/spotting 5 days before AF came -10 days before she was expected(very similar to all the descriptions I read on Implantation bleeding), AF came about 5 days early (this is after the 5 days of bleeding), it was a really short, light period followed by a couple days of icky old blood (sorry TMI). that has finally stopped.
Now I just get a slight cramp on my left side once and awhile sort of near my ovary I think.

Even though its ridiculous as I know I O'ed on CD15 (major cramps when I O) avoided BD until CD17, this weekend I was feeling 'off' if that makes sense. Dizzy when I stood up too fast, extremely tired, and on our way to dinner Saturday night (CD22), I got extremely car sick and queasy. Threw up in the restroom(sorry TMI) at the Sushi place when we got there..

Weird.

Hmmm..New symptoms recently.

- Today my mum had kippers and i was gagging at the smell, so had to eat my dinner in another room.

- On saturday i felt really sick and shaky and that rarely happens to me, and today felt a bit sick also.

- Had a really bad headache on Saturday, and a bit of one when i woke on Sunday but that seems to have cleared up. The other two still stand and im not due on period until next week.

lol kippers :sick:

i feel quite sick tonight, feel like I could barf at any minute

I'm for real SS this time. I think I O'd between the 2nd - the 5th. But my chart is so wacky right now, idk what's going on.

I'm anywhere from 4-7dpo.
My nipples hurt
a little bloated today.
cannot sleep!!! (ugghh)

Due for AF on VALENTINES DAY! UGG! I hope I am late!

anyhoooo
Plenty of neg tests (after the heartbreak of an error on an IC)

Sore breasts
VEINS all over
HUNGRY!!!
tired
twinges in my abdomen
headaches

does just plain feeling maternal count? I have been going CRAZY... yikes.
I HATE waiting. I keep thinking about the fact that I may not even be ABLE to get pregnant, waiting makes that uncertainty much worse...

Doesn't help that a friend had the most BEAUTIFUL baby over the weekend, I am happy for her, but who wouldn't be slightly jealous?

I have decided I am 7dpo today. Well it's just after midnight so tecnically it's 7 now.

Have been cramping now. at 5dpo! Still cramping mildly this afternoon.
hungry today. Usually after O, my bbs get REALLY sore and firm. So far, it's just my nipples. They don't want to be touched or brushed or thought about even. Haha.

HMMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->