The Symptom Spotting Thread!

I am 6/7dpo, and yesterday I had what felt like ov pain, followed by AF cramps. I've been having vivid dreams, waking in the middle of the night and saying stuff... like "I'm so confused" lol. I've had a dodgy tummy since tuesday morning, which doesn't seem to want to go away. AF is due on the 18th, so still have ages to wait!

Not really a "Symptom" but today I got ANOTHER error test!!!! AHH! what are the chances? anyway, I am likely out this month for my happy accident wish, My chart doesn't show the ov date, though I have an idea of when. I really gotta stop peein on sticks!

My veins are still looking like a road map all over, and a lot on my chest. what gives?!

right 7dpo - my boobs hurt, and feel kinda lumpy (wtf?) also - got really quite faint today at work, just went raelly *wooooooooooooooooooh* CM looks very much like pre OV cm - ew and very stretchy... thoughts anyone?

Sounds like a good sign, mushmouth. :)

My temp was the highest today that it had ever been this month. I'm 13dpo today. My temps should be declining.

At the mo I'm watching for OV signs instead as I have no idea when I will ovulate. My boobs have been sore for a few days. Noticed some ewcm yesterday, my cervix went up really high on V day but is now back down low again.
I have no idea whats going on.

My poor belly was so bloated yesterday it felt like I would have exploded. It was ridiculous!! Today my bbs are full and nipples more sore than ever.

im joining u girls!

o Ok so My last period was 31-1-2010 we've bedded a few times using the pullout method... I had a brown discharge when I wiped (sorry tmi) Saturday and a bit on Sunday.
o (.)(.) are fuller but not sore - in the slightest
o Needed a wee alot
o had some adominal cramping but no AF - the discharge I thought was the very very start of AF (rediculously early) but shes not reared her head.
o HUNGRY ALL THE BLOODY TIME!!! ive just had a roast dinner but im hungry AGAIN! :(

I have PCOS so I dont know when I ovulate or if i even do. :o/ think liklihood is unlikely as OH is pretty strict with pulling out but I can alway hope. :D

xxxxx

I'm joining you lovely ladies here, because I am constantly symptom spotting even though I'm on birth control so the chances of me getting pregnant are really low. :(

This month I've been nauseous for almost two weeks and my boobs have been sore on and off. I'm almost tempted to go buy a test, but I figure I'll just wait for AF to show. :(

Good to know I'm not alone though. :)

yup I'm a symptom spotter too. So I think I ov'd somewhere between the 15th and 20th of feb. That was when I had ewcm and my cervix was high anyway.
So I am anywhere from 4dpo to 9dpo.
For the last few days I have been super hormonal, moods are swinging like crazy, even hubby has noticed. My boobs did feel fuller but are back to normal now. I have frequent urination and I'm really tired too.
My kids have been a little ill for the last 2 nights running and hubby has been getting up with them as I just haven't heard them. Normally I'm a light sleeper but for the last few days I've been really heavy sleeping.
Yesterday I also had some lower abdo cramps.

My boobs are really achey! Especially at the tops, and my right one at the side, kinda like near my armpit :S ! Boobs normally start hurting a day or two before AF but it's not due for over a week.
Hungry ALL the time, can't stop eating!
My skin has got quite bad, I've got acne anyway :( but it's got a bit worse!
And my moods are swinging like mad, driving my OH crazy :haha:

Edit: And I keep getting sooo bloated. Rubbish!

I LOVE this thread! I'm exactly the same! I get so upset when AF comes :( even though I'm sure I can't be pregnant! I always get sore boobs like I did when I was pg before MC. My sense of smell is really heightened today and I've got spots!! Just wish it was all because I'm pg!!

I LOVE this thread! I'm exactly the same! I get so upset when AF comes :( even though I'm sure I can't be pregnant! I always get sore boobs like I did when I was pg before MC. My sense of smell is really heightened today and I've got spots!! Just wish it was all because I'm pg!!

its horrible when AF comes isnt it.. I end up sulking for about an hr! haha :dohh: Know how u feel on the spots front! Not good! Fingers X'd for u hun!

xxxx

I hate when AF comes. I sit there and think "well maybe it's just spotting" for an hour or so before I realize that there's no way.

I experienced symptoms for the first time this month and needless to say, albeit a few days late, AF was quick to arrive! My sense of smell was heightened, nauseated, vomited numerous times, had to avoid certain foods due to the strong smell (foods that I normally love), irritable. It was such a bizzare thing to experience! I wished that AF had reason not to appear but I know having my hopes up really got the best of me. We are not trying to conceive at this point but would be happy if that was the outcome.

I sulk when AF arrives too!! For at least a day! My OH just buys me loads of chocolate in a bid to cheer me up! xx

I get upset when AF arrives too! It's like a smack in the face going "HAAA! THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE!!!"

Not always, but in the last year, every now and again, each time I see my AF I think: another cycle wasted without TTC!

I have to say I havent been too bad this time with the ss'ing!

yesterday I had a bit of lightheadedness and twinges/very light cramps in uterus and today I've had heartburn all day.

Other than that I haven't noticed anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->