The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

Awww hunni, you had the right to know, you should say you nned to know about anyone who is going to be in your daughters life. He has kept this from you and shouldnt have. At least you know now and not months down the line hun x

We are ok thanks, how ru? Shes having a cuddle with daddy at the min!

I'm upset that he didn't tell me EVEN when I confronted him. That everyone knows but me, the mother of his child, the one who he spent the last 2 years of his life with. The one who's trust he's destroyed while he can go about doing what he likes without a care in the world. AND it's been a couple of MONTHS??? We've only been split up for a few months, I'm obviously that hard to get over. I am just... devastated

Sam: aww lovely piccy in your avatar thingy. I am good thankyou

Men are idiots! you have a right to be angry and mad at him hunni x

Yea sam your avatar is gorgeous!!! I want to change mine but i'm worried no one will remember who i am!!

OMG Bex, I am seething for you! :hugs:

Good on your friend for telling you, I can't believe no one else did!

Jas has blatantly got NO shame or respect if you and his family were going to be the last to know, and he's been introducing Paul to others as his BF.

I also can't believe that he is exposing Grace to a gay relationship so early after you broke up, and without knowing yet if it's a long term thing. Very irresponsible IMO.

If I were you, I'd be on the phone to his parents, and then consider what to do about visitation if he is going to be exposing Grace to strange men you don't know, who are in a sexual relationship with him, and lie about it.

:hug:

I feel stupid for being so upset. How could he do that to me? I have never hated anyone in my life, but I really do hate him

Sorry for bringing down the tone of the thread!

Dont give him the satisfaction of knowing your upset.

awww hugs babe what a dickhead. if it was me i would def ring or text him and say something

I would....

I would say that you don't appreciate him exposing Grace to men he's sexually involved with, without your knowledge and lying about it and that you will be re considering vistation as he isn't acting like a fit parent.

i agree with nic, its not right that he hasnt told you, he should have done the right thing and told you waaaay before grace ever met him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->