The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

hehe i like 2 be kept busy and 6 will be a nice round number lol. my real name is belinda tonkiss and dob 25/01/1985 xx

I have put both of your infos on the front page now ladies. I hope you are both ok. I am now in bed and on my phone so its more difficult to edit.

Anyone up to anything nice this weekend? X

Emma you still getting stomach pains? Mines have passed for now, I was thinking mines could have been stress related! Who knows. Keep up with the temping, I am stalking your chart! lol x

Arlene any sign of AF yet? Hoping it stays away! I haven't been to either of those places on hols but heard Lanzarote is lovely! I would love to go to Rome, maybe later in the year if no BFP! x

Sophie you are never out until/if the :witch: arrives! So proud of you hun for not doing any more tests! Please keep it up until Sunday and see what happens :flower: x

Hey Lea hun! How you doing? I'm fine now, all calm and ready to move on :) I've had a chat with people I needed to and feel a lot better. What's been happening with you missy? x

Ooh Shona Ben and Jerrys Cookie Dough is my absolute fav! I can pretty much eat a tub in one sitting, not good :dohh: Glad we have sorting things out hun :flower: x

Sarah what's made you take a break because of the weight? Were you advised to or did you just decide to try and lose it first? I could do to lose some too but it doesn't come off me quick! x

Belinda How old are your wee ones? I would love a big family but just couldn't afford it so would be happy with two, but hubby wants three lol. Right now though I would be happy with just one! :haha: x

Well there's not to much to report from my end. Work lunch was bad, so awkward! You know when you are sitting at a table with your bosses and the bosses don't really mingle with the staff? There was some awkward moments :dohh: I've never ate and drank so quick in my life :haha:

Not much on for me this weekend Emma hun, just going to have a lazy one I think. Mother's day on Sunday so it will be a wee trip to mother-in-laws and then up to cemetery to lay some flowers on mum and step-mums grave, it's a sad day for me x

hi wendy my boys r 6 and 1 and my girls r 5 4 and 3 there so good im so proud of them and they would really love another baby,my 2 youngest were chasing a man round town today cus he had a baby in a pram he must of thought we were mental lol xx

Wow Belinda so you've pretty much had a baby every year! How exciting! I take it your a full time Mum hun? x

yea there all a yr apart apart from my 2 eldiest theres 11 months between them,and yea im a full time mum not looking faward 2 the last 2 goin school i dont know what id do with myself if i aint got another by then lol. how r u?? xx

yea there all a yr apart apart from my 2 eldiest theres 11 months between them,and yea im a full time mum not looking faward 2 the last 2 goin school i dont know what id do with myself if i aint got another by then lol. how r u?? xx

Lol, keep going till you get grandkids! :rofl: I'm good thanks hun, just glad it's the weekend! My ttc journey is a confusing one, I came off the pill in August last year and had AF's every month but I haven't had one since January. So i'm coming up to my 3rd missed AF! So I have no idea if I am even ovulating or not. Started temping this month so hoping it will be able to tell me x

aw strange i cant temp cus the kids wake up in the nite sum times have u tryed opks they really helped me find out that i wasnt ovulating till day 18 so gettin pg was just pure luck it is a bit stressfull when u think its not goin 2 happen but i think its worth it in the end. are u trying any thing else with the temping xx

aw strange i cant temp cus the kids wake up in the nite sum times have u tryed opks they really helped me find out that i wasnt ovulating till day 18 so gettin pg was just pure luck it is a bit stressfull when u think its not goin 2 happen but i think its worth it in the end. are u trying any thing else with the temping xx

I have got a CBFM but I can't use it until my AF re-appears! So it's gathering dust. I bought some other cheap opk's but to be honest I can't hold my wee in! :dohh: I try and end up with a sore stomach so my urine is always too diluted for them to work right. So will just have to stick with the temping and see what happens x

Hey Ladies!!

I'm Sorry i've been busy yet agn and looks like loads of things have been going on..

Emma Hunni I would have loved some Jelly & Ice Cream, Bet it's to late now :rofl:

Ooh dinner sounds lovely hun. Oh if its not Implantation, as the other ladies said(they may have thought cos your ticker says 7dpo) It sounds like ov pains hun. I get them!!! When was CD1?

Racheal Oh yeh :dohh: i see it! Wow you have some craziness going on there in your chart. why did FF do that?
Awe need one too. I sort all my paper work out, file it all in sections of each bill etc. Nice & Neat. Hope you don't work to hard over the weekend. Have a lovely one hun.. We will be thinking about you.. :hugs:

Wendy Hope you are feeling better hun. Not had chance to watch the you tube vid yet, but i will..

Sophie You are not alone on the thought about the other thread. I'm livid At what has been said!! But fook it all. Good girl, no tests..

Shona I got close to ppl too, been there since feb, the flipping thing only started in Jan so not that long. like Rach said (once I saw the PM that was sent to Arlene it made me realise that certain members of the group didn't actually like the newcomers and were going behind others backs. I hope the new thread for them is what they expect.

:wave: MrsBarrowman/Sarah Welcome. Nice to have you here!!!

Princess Lea Oh Emma hunni how nice is that!!!! I'm here :wave: Oh I'm back to vampire lea now :growlmad:

:wave: Tonkiss/belinda you are more than welcome to join us.. Oh I'm sorry to hear about your MS sweetie. wow 5 Kiddies How Beautiful!!

Bloody Heck Catching up is just as bad.. Miss me or what???

i cant hold my wee either thats wat i get for havin 5 little ones so close lol but seriously i always got a strong positive even with weeing all the time i just cut down my fluid for about 4 hours before and i wanted 2 see if drinking and weeing would change the positive result so when i got a positive on wednesday i drank 1.5 littres of orange and weed about 6 times and it was still positive so u never know ur luck lol good luck with the temping and i hope u get bk 2 normal cycles soon or even better a bfp how cool would that be!!!! xx
hello lea1984 and thank you xx

The times i come on here you'd think i was in USA :rofl:

I'm cool. Had a busy day, i'm so looking forward to the end of AF!!!

Awe Wendy Hun at lease we can move on now. Awe:hugs: Hun.. You mum would be so proud of you.. Your one amazing lady!! I so wish my mum was buried so id have somewhere to go.

we have 2 lovely new ladies i see :happydance:.. Its so nice to have you both..

Belinda Hey hun.. You sound like my sister, she has 6 kids, 5 girls 1 little boy.. I think a big family is wicked, id love loads of kids.
you are so welcome hun..

thats is soo cool id love 2 make it 2 6 its so much fun havin a house full always somthin goin on lol how r u ?? xx

To be honest, i think my sister only had so many bcos she wanted a boy lol.. She loves a full house tho. Id dread washing days. Her Machine is never off. I'm good Ta..

I'm tired. i'm not planning on doing another last night. 4am i finally got off here.. Wow!!! The ladies have a habit of calling me a vampire due the stupid times i come on..

Tweak0605 I have seen you so many times before but you never say anything.. Even on the OBDN thread we use to be on.
Are you ok? Feel free to come and talk hun!

lol vampire thats a good 1 and 4 am wow id never make it 2 that time this is the latiest ive been up in months lol.the pic of ur son is gawjus they grow up so quick i got a nephew whos 10 now i can still remember my sis having him.time goes 2 fast!! how long u been ttc xx

I thought it was funny :rofl: My body clock is all messed up at the moment. It thinks day is night & Night is day lol... Awe I love that pic, he looks sooo cute he actually looks like he has colour in him, but he is pale as anything. I'm mixed race.. They do grow up so quick. Hes passed my shoulders now in height! Oh I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I've been ttc 8 years hun..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->