• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies! How are we all today? I've had a lie in, longer than I meant to!! Really need to get on with some housework.

Sarah Wow, 45 hours a week is a lot to work! What do you do hun? I do agree with Lea, I would prevent getting pregnant again this cycle as I would hate to see you go through another miscarriage which sounds like it could be quite likely to happen. Let your body get back to where it needs to be and then i'm sure you will get another BFP soon :flower: x

:hi: Carron, welcome to the thread hun! What's your date of birth and Emma will add you to the front page. I've been trying for eight months so not too far behind you. Tell us a little bit about yourself hun, you are more than welcome to join our little family of support here x

Emma, Lea, what you two up to today? I should really do a work out on the wii but I don't have the motivation yet, hoping it will come to me! lol. I've got a mountain or ironing to do, and I mean a mountain! I've hardly any clothes left in the wardrobes :haha: I'm sure I could class ironing as my exercise for my arms :rofl: x

Morning ladies x

Welcome Carron, lovely to see you in our group. Hope you are ok today x

I see princess Lea turned into a vampire again lol. Not as late as normally tho lol! I dont know when CD1 is. Thats the problem this month. My temp peaked on Tuesday which would run in line with my body being back to a 30 day cycle but if it was a 35 day cycle then It would of been yesterday. I really dont know, hence why I have counted myself out this month. Next month I can use my CBFM and hope my cycle stays at 30 days. Did you get the thunderstorm last night?

Amy- I understand the urge to want to be pregnant again after losing one but I do advise to wait until after your first period. The lining of your womb will be so minimal at the minute that you will have a high chance of miscarriage if you conceive straight away. If you wait until your next cycle it is thicker and more likely to be able to keep hold of the egg.
I think working out is over rated lol :haha: as you can tell I dont like or do exercise! I haven't been eating amazingly healthy this month with things being messed up for me but I am planning on getting things back next month x

Wendy pops
- I am having a lazy weekend too. I have to make soup and cup cakes today ready for tomorrow but other than that I have nothing planned. Gavins mum will be around on sunday so will be keeping them busy all day x Big hugs for Sunday seeing you mum and step-mum. I tell you, us women on here are troopers to say the least! :hugs: Oh and I do agree that ironing should be classed as exercise :haha:

Hope you are having a lovely weekend Sarah x

Belinda- Wow 5 kids!. I know what you mean about a busy house. I am the youngest of 4 so there was always something going on at our house and it was never quite!

Happy Saturday Rachael and Shona :flower:

Well last night we had a HUGE thunderstorm! :rain: It woke both me and the hubby up and sounded like a train going through our bedroom. I came into the living room which is where our cats sleep and they were both cowering behind the sofa :( . Both of my cats were rescue cats and are scared of being outside and even the door bell :haha: so I had to get them out from behind the sofa and brought them into the bedroom and the pair of them curled up under the covers with me and the hubby and slept there all night lol. :sleep:

Well the hubby still has a cold :sick: but I am not so bad at the minute so I am looking after him :hugs: Anyway, off to make my soup and I will be on and off from here all day ladies.

Have a lovely Saturday x

Ooh Emma I love thunderstorms!! Not had any here for ages. Poor kitties though! See you and talking about baking! It keeps making me want to bake cakes but I know if I do that will be the diet out of the window! :dohh: lol x

Well girls, I have been talking to Sabrina but I can't convince her to come back :( Apparently she was on the fb group and has left it also and after leaving it she got more nasty messages. I feel so sorry for her :cry: She tried to sit on the fence but instead feels like she has been turned into public enemy number 1 by some of the others. She says she is yet to get an apology for the nasty messages and doubts she will. She wanted me to pass on that her leaving is nothing pesonal aganist any of us and she hopes all our dreams come true. I've told her if she ever changes her mind she will always be welcome here x

Good Afternoon Ladies How are we all today? :flower:

Well I didnt get to be till gone 4.30am agn :dohh: I decided to watch Waterloo road in bed on bbc iplayer! I still managed to get up at 10.30 this morning to tidy up. I'm not sure what the plan is today, OH has just picked his daughter up.

:wave: Carron Nice to have you here hun.

Hey Wendy hunni, There is no problem having a lay in... I do it :rofl: it seems to be the norm for me lately. Awe i do like ironing, but Sunday is an ironing day, in front of the tv lol...

Emma Lol.. I will get back to normal soon... Don't you even know when your last cycle was hun at all? If you can work back to when your last cycle was we can work out from there. Its crap when they are all over the place. Thunder Storm.. oh no we didn't have one here, strange because your not that far from me .. Awe bless the poor cats..I hate them so glad we didn't hear it. Hope OH gets better soon hunni.. Nurse Emma is obviously doing a good job looking after him..

Amy How are you today hun?

Belinda Hey Hun, bet you have a very busy day ahead with it being weekend and 5 kids... Schools out here so my sons off for 2 weeks now!! actually April hes not in school much at all due all the bank hols..

Sarah Hope your are enjoying your weekend Lady

Awe poor Sabrina, Why is she getting nasty mgs? She doesn't need that crap bless her.

Hope everyone is well anywayz. I have had cramps in my stomach all day and nite, i don't know why but i'm worried. Think ill go docs and see what they think.

Where is Sophie & Michelle? I do hope they are ok. Rachael I hope your not working to hard hunni...

ha ha Wendy, I dont actually eat anything that I bake lol. I tend to bake it for someone else everytime. The hubby eats the most of them... no wonder he looks like he is pregnant :haha:

I heard of Sabrina as well. she didn't go into as much detail but said she wouldn't come back. :growlmad:

I thought I would come over and say hello to you ladies and see how you're doing. I don't know yet if I'll be able to stay, but if I don't it's nothing against any of you lovelies.

Lea-

January Cycle-
Monday 10th- Friday 14th

February Cycle-
Monday 7th- Friday 11th

March Cycle-
Monday 14th-Friday 18th

This months was a longer cycle which is why I am not sure what to class this months as x
Hope your stomach cramps get better x

Hi Nat- Hope your ok. We don't have a problem with you being here, its lovely to see you here tbh x

You don't have a lie in Lea, you just get the sleep you need cause you don't go to bed till 4.30!! :haha: x

Ooh nurse Emma! That could get things going in the bedroom department again! :haha: Poor hubby, hope he feels better soon x

Nat! So lovely to see you posting in here, how are you keeping hun? Still busy working away? I know it's only been a couple of days since we properly chatted but it feels much longer! x

Ty. Thought it would be rude if I didn't at least pop by and say hello, but I couldn't before now.

I'll try to pop on when I can as I am awfully lonely now. I need to find some buddies in my time zone lol.

Yeah it does feel longer.

Didn't work today - no help sign was posted and as I wasn't scheduled I figured I'd better not work cause if I did and it was work to roster I wouldn't get paid. Mostly just watched Dh play monster hunter 3 on Wii all day lol. Went to a game night tonight which was fun.

How many hours difference is there Nat? What countries are closer to your time zone? Who needs people in your time zone when you've got vampire Lea who is always on at the wrong times :haha: Amy is a lovely newbie on this thread, she's from USA. Don't know if it's closer to your time frame?

Aww I thought with your job you could just work whenever you felt like it? Didn't realise you could only do certain times. Games night sounds fun! What kind of games? x

Hi Nat!

Yeah don't worry about coming on here. You will help us with our newer members who are in the USA. I hope you never feel lonely Nat with us about. Just PM me or chat to me on facebook x x :flower:

I sort of can work when I want to - I have to submit the hours I want to work 2 weeks ahead of time. I can swap hours in that time frame if I want to, but can't add more (Ie, if I need to take 3 hours off on Monday for a funeral I can add 3 hours on Wednesday if I want), but I have to email the whole group that I've changed my roster. And on days that there's lots of backlog and the help wanted sign is put out we can work unrostered hours. But as I mentioned, if theres no help sign and you're not rostered, if you do work it goes back to the pool and you don't get paid.

Lets see, it's midnight here, and tonight is daylight savings, so we go back an hour in 2 hours time. Dh always takes that to mean he can stay up til 3am :rofl:

Games night was fun. They had lots of basic sports games (soccer, basketball, table tennis, etc) and then heaps of board games. I played sequence, pictionary and um, this other game I can't remember the name of but you have 9 tiles with random stuff on them so you create your own board, and then you have cards telling you want to look for and you roll dice to find out how many of that object you have to find in one minute. It was fun but hard. and then a little 6 year old girl sat down to play with us and whooped everyone's butts! LOL

Crazy Wendy how can you love thunder storms, come on now lady! lol.... :haha: Good point, i guess i just sleep cos i need it.. My body is used to it tho really, i do get really tired but i can kinda work my way out of it..

Wow when i use to bake half would be gone before it was cool enough to eat :rofl: i love cakes soooo much, i'm like a big kid!.

Afm i heard from no one at all.. how nice is that? considering i was there for a while.. thanks ladies well thought of!!!! no i do wonder what has been said behind my bloody back.

Hello Nat Nice to see you here, bit sad if you can't stay, i guess you feel torn too.

Emma I see what you mean. I guess the pain you felt could have easily been Ov pains then the other day.. Did you manage to :sex:?

Aww thanks Emma

Right so after time change Nat you will be 9 hours ahead, so you will be getting up as we go to bed lol (well apart from Lea haha). It will be ok for weekends or when i'm on my lunch other times it will be catch up time I think! ooh i know the game you mean, just can't think of the name! I like a good board game every now and then but my sister is such a bad loser, it's funny playing her! I'm the same as your hubby, when clocks change i think i can stay up an hour longer or have to go to bed an hour earlier lol x

Lea I'm the same! My problem is I love the taste of cake mixture so end up licking the spoons and scraping the last bits out of the bowl! :haha: and warm cakes are soooo yummy! End up eating some before I decorate them :dohh: x

Pictureka! That's the name of the game.

Gnight ladies.

Lea- We did on Thursday and Monday before my supposed ovulation on Tuesday. Not great but you never know! I gave up at the beginning of the week anyway with how tired and run down i was. The thought of working another 5ohr week and then having :sex: every other day for two weeks just in case was not working for me.

Hence why I am waiting for next months with my CBFM and starting afresh. TBH its probably a blessing as I have way too many birthdays around xmas anyway and two of them are my nephews on the 22nd and 25th!

Wendy- I am quite fortunate that food doesn't bother me. I love to cook and bake but it is always for other people lol x

Night Nat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->