• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

hey ladies just read some of the stuff that people wrote in a certain group and im really upset i feel like i have ruined someones group cos i joined and im new like wtf??? that we have now wrecked everything basicly i can't believe it, it's makin me feel guilty!

anyway i didn't do any more tests and won't till sunday!

how ya's doing ladies???
xxxx

hun dont feel guilty I was new too granted I have been there a couple of months but certainly wasnt an oldie. Thats the end result of it Im sad cos I thought I made some really good friends, but thats life wasnt your fault hun :)

xxxx

Shona, thank you for your comments on the other thread but that is where it stays. No down talk on here anymore... on wards and upwards. Now would you like jelly or ice cream or both??

Sophie, its not your fault hun and as i said to Shona, its time to forget about it and move on. There is no use holding on to bad feeling when there are other things to be concentrated on. now mrs, have you done anymore tests from earlier?

Big hugs ladies :hugs: x x

hi hunni's

I tried to be diplomatic on the other thread and to say Im mad is an understatement. I got real close to Sabrina and I have begged her to come back. I tried not to take sides and was trying to be central about it all I have never fallen out with anyone on this site and think this is so riduclous. Of course I would come over Lea hunni I got on with all of you and I loved everyone on the other thread just ashame it wasnt mutual. Quite sad about all this but I have sed before we all came on here for one thing ttc and thats what I am doing

xxx

Same here Shona, I tried not to take sides either but once I saw the PM that was sent to Arlene it made me realise that certain members of the group didn't actually like the newcomers and were going behind others backs, and that things that had been said had been lies.

Anyways, onwards and upwards ladies, we have a new home :)

hey ladies just read some of the stuff that people wrote in a certain group and im really upset i feel like i have ruined someones group cos i joined and im new like wtf??? that we have now wrecked everything basicly i can't believe it, it's makin me feel guilty!

anyway i didn't do any more tests and won't till sunday!

how ya's doing ladies???
xxxx

Don't feel guilty hun, it's not your fault a select few can't stand newcomers and don't want people joining a thread that invites you in with it's title. :hugs:

Yes you all do have a new home! Now ladies... ice cream order?

what are we up to tonight?

Bigggggggggggg bowl of jelly and ice cream, with choccy sprinkles pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

yep onwards and upwards, that nailed it in the coffin for me. I love everyone no matter what :hugs:

Ugh hate jelly ice-cream it is mint choc chip plz or how about ben and jerrys cookie dough :thumbup:

xxx

Jelly ice cream?? I meant jelly and ice cream! My oh loves the cookie dough ben and Jerry's ice cream. I dont really do ice cream so wouldnt know x

Oh no! Ben and Jerry's Phish Food!

That is AMAZING! :D

Jelly ice cream?? I meant jelly and ice cream! My oh loves the cookie dough ben and Jerry's ice cream. I dont really do ice cream so wouldnt know x

yuck yuck jelly hate it hate it hate hehe..... Im not really a pudding person anyway but if I were it would be ben and jerrys.

I know you dont want to talk about this but wanted to get one thing off my chest. I hope when you said thank you for your comments I hope you dont think I sed anything out of turn on the other thread I loved you all and thats why I wanted to start a new thread so that any old or new that wanted to join could join. I have been so upset by all of this and wouldnt have wanted you to think I was any part in not wanting you around. I dont know why Sabrinas not on my FB I cant find her :(

xxxx

im not interested it what was said all I was interested is my two ladies were upset by the comments and hence why I dont want it going into anymore. I e-mailed the admin and asked them to do something because I was not wanting to get involved and upset people as I have a habit to be a bit harsh when angry.

This is a happy thread and I tend to keep it that way. I wish all the ladies the best of luck but I am not interested in seeing my ladies upset any further over this.

Now, can anyone else think of any ideas for the front page, I have tried to think of some nice welcoming thing and would welcome any other suggestions.

Princess Lea... where are you tonight?

Hey Mrs Barrowman,

Taking a break is sometime the best thing to do. a lot of people conceive when they are not trying so fingers crossed for you. Lovely to see you on here x :flower:

thats fine but I dont want anyone to feel uncomfotable and upset if they think I have done anything wronmg and to be honest I dont have a mean bone in my body and if anyone feels like I sed anything out of turn I dont want to stick around and make people feel sad and uncomfortable

If there is a problem Shona people will contact you directly and state this instead of making this thread turn against each other like OBND.

Mrs Barrowman, So whats your real name and how old are you?

I didnt even say anything like that and wasnt trying to turn anyone against each other im sad to think people would think that of me. I wont bother you all any longer all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->