• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies

Sorry, just now getting time to write up a little message. I was at work during the day and just browsing during down times...

I'm Amy, husband is Andrew. We live in New Hampshire (USA) and are currently TTC our first baby. Coming off a very recent loss. I'm a little over 2 weeks post-D&C. My doctor told me I have to wait for one AF, but we're just going to let things flow for the first month. We're not going to prevent anything, but not throw ourselves into trying. If it happens, it happens!

lol so ur like an owl and 8 yrs wow that must be so hard i really hope u get ur bfp soon hun

Nah Lea, I didn't miss you, I was enjoying the peace :rofl: Well, considering it's already 1.14am it doesn't sound like your having too early a nite to me! :haha: x

Ooh it would be so good to get my first BFP Belinda but not holding out much hope until my cycles regulate themselves. Going to go back to the doctors in a couple of weeks if nothing happens for me. I always think how wonderful Xmas must be with so many kiddies! But then I suppose it must have a downside for how much money you need to buy pressies lol x

Hi Amy! Welcome to the thread hun, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please feel free to come on and chat to us lovely ladies whenever you feel like it, we would love to have you on board :flower: x

Well girls, i'm going to get to bed, talk to you all in the morning :hugs: x

hi tweak0605 sorry 2 hear about ur loss good luck with this month xx

well ladies im off 2 bed thank u sooo much 4 makin me feel so welcome xx

Wendy Oh now you are getting cheeky lady...It's ok. revenge is sweet!!! :rofl: This is early hun i promise lol..
Nyt Nyt Belinda . speak to you tomoz hunni...Oh & thanks for the lovely comment hun.. I hope we all do together...

Welcome Amy, its nice to have you here. I'm sorry to hear about your MS.. :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

It's been a really hard month. We found out March 3rd that we had lost our baby at 7w5d. So basically all of March has been horrible. It was our first pregnancy too. I still have my bad days, when I'm sad or whatever, but feeling okay for the most part. I'm completely ready to start trying now, but the doctor wants me to wait. I'm compromising and saying just do NTNP for the first month. It only took us 2 months after I stopped BCPs, so I'm hoping it comes quickly for us again.

I do park too Belinda, makes Christmas sooo much easier! And no problem hun, we are glad to have you here with us :flower: x

And Lea, who are you kidding? You love me to much for revenge! :rofl: Nite nite missy, get to your bed too! Speak tomorrow :) x

awe see no denying you know me already wendy, its been a cpl of months Nyt Nyt hunni..
:hug:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

It's been a really hard month. We found out March 3rd that we had lost our baby at 7w5d. So basically all of March has been horrible. It was our first pregnancy too. I still have my bad days, when I'm sad or whatever, but feeling okay for the most part. I'm completely ready to start trying now, but the doctor wants me to wait. I'm compromising and saying just do NTNP for the first month. It only took us 2 months after I stopped BCPs, so I'm hoping it comes quickly for us again.

Massive :hug: hun! I could only imagine what you are going though. Us ladies here will help you though this tough time, and support you the best we can.
Feel free to have a rant anytime if it helps. If your Doc has said to wait, it would have been for a good reason hun. It is always best to wait a little while, but if you really think you are ready it is your call hun.. How old are you hun?

Massive :hug: hun! I could only imagine what you are going though. Us ladies here will help you though this tough time, and support you the best we can.
Feel free to have a rant anytime if it helps. If your Doc has said to wait, it would have been for a good reason hun. It is always best to wait a little while, but if you really think you are ready it is your call hun.. How old are you hun?

I'm 26, DH is 29. Doctor said just to wait for 1 cycle, because after the D&E the lining is scraped thin that the lining has to rebuild back up. I've done sooo much research online, and some say that waiting the month is only to help the doctor date the pregnancy if you do get pregnant before your next period. And some say it is because of the lining of the uterus and a slightly higher risk of m/c next time. Basically, it's a toss up. That's why we're gonna just NTNP for this month. I don't see the need to completely prevent it, we don't DTD that much anyways. I just want to be PG again. Hoping in about 2-3 weeks I see either AF or another BFP.

For the sake of it hunni i think Preventing it until you do have another af for many reasons.
Yes you have the (we dont know how far along you are) the very high levels of HCG that are possibly still in your system. The lining of uterus has been scraped so it is a possible higher risk. to prevent it sweetie and not risk anything going wrong i would wait. Af can take a while to come too. I really understand you want to be prg agn, i'm tired of waiting, my son will be an adult by the time i have another baby... Has your HCG levels come right down now? :hugs:

I believe they are pretty low, if not back to 0. I took a PG test Tuesday morning, and it was the faintest positive - very hard to see it. So they should be back to normal, or heading that way soon.

Who knows when we'll DTD again anyways - DH is a bit scared to do it now. Since the surgery and everything. I think he's afraid that something is gonna hurt me.

Yeh sounds like they are going down thats good(you know what i mean) your body is going back the way it should.!! Awe bless him he sounds sweet. Oh thats one thing then, at lease they have come down. I do hope you stick around with us, we can help and support you in getting your :bfp:

I'm hoping to stick around! I need a place to talk with other ladies going through the same thing. All my friends are either single or already have kids, so no one at the same stage I am.

With these next few weeks, I'm gonna hopefully concentrate on getting my workout/healthy eating back in order. My blood pressure was a bit high at the doctor appts I had, so I need to start getting that under control. I also want to start working on a scrapbook of our wedding and honeymoon. That should keep me distracted enough! :)

We'd like that hun. Thats what i love about BnB you can chat to ladies who are going similar things to you. All are goals are the same. We have a little family going on here..
I don't talk to my friends about ttc. This is great for it. Its also nice to compare notes with other ladies too.. Do you chart with FF?

Oh don't get me started on health eating, i love my junk food & cream cakes way to much :rofl: As for workouts, i get bored way to easy. There is no fun in doing them on your own, I play dance central on the kinect, thats my workout, i do love it, I tend to play it with my 12 year old Step-Daughter, my son is more of a Call of duty player with my OH. Ill get there. I'm still a size 10 so i get away with it, i am getting a little chunkier tho lol so will stop the junk soo..

Oh a scrap book or your wedding and Honeymoon sounds Fab. you'll have to post some piccies.. I'm not married Yet lol.. Been with OH long enough tho, i keep telling him...

No, I don't use FF. I don't temp or anything. I used OPKs when we conceived the first time. Just started using them about a week and a half after my period. And then got a positive at about 2.5 weeks. So we knew when to DTD, and it worked. Hoping that after this month, and I get AF, that I'll be able to use them again.

I used to be so good with working out and eating good. I actually lost a little over 20 lbs. And then, things went downhill after my wedding. I work 45 hours a week, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., and by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is work out. BUT, that will change. I need to do it, as my pants are tight. I bought healthy things when I went grocery shopping, and will start my workouts on my elliptical tomorrow.

I have to!

And I'll def post pictures of my scrapbooking. I love doing it. DH and I were together almost 6 years before getting married. It'll come for you!

It was nice talking to you tonight - I think I'm gonna head to sleep. (just don't want to completely drop off this convo) Have a good night!

Just see how things go with your next cycle, if you get a :bfp: no need to do ff, if not (fx'd you do hun) give ff a go. I love using it. with my having PCOS it's nice to see i do Ov.

I know how you feel, working 40 hrs a week and doing course work was hard, i never seen my OH Or my son, so not agn. I'm looking for PT now.

Working out is something i will take up agn, just not enough hours in the day. I hope it does come soon lol i'm not keeping my last name when i'm old and grey lol..

Well i better let you go hun.. Its 2.38pm it wont be long before i go bed now..

Tc hun.. Speak to you tomoz :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->