The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

right... we have the front bit about us but can anyone think of putting anything different on it? Fresh new ideas people x

haha my hormones are mad and Im not even pregnant.

Thanks emma :hugs:

ummm...... Sabrina had a fab idea about tickers at the front to see what stage everyone was at and birthdays but you have that dont you?

Birthdays are there, tickers might be a good idea.

Don't ask me to think anymore now, it's 10.30pm and I spent 3 hours sorting through a years worth of paperwork and ripping most of it to bits! Think I'm getting a blister :shock:

hehe.... Rachael.

Umm we have the background about each other, have we got where we are from and ages and partners name and maybe an ickle photo?

:wave hello i just read thru all the pages and u people seem really nice mind if i join u all???

no we dont tonkiss, the more the merrier hun. tell us about yourself x

Hi Tonkiss! Welcome to the thread, please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself and we will get you added to the front page :flower: x

Hi Tonkiss, welcome :hi:

I'm going to bed ladies. I won't be on over the weekend, going to be busy plus if I'm honest, and I don't mean any offence to anyone, I could do with a couple of days break from BnB

Enjoy your weekends :flower:

xxx

Nite Rachael hun! I've been trying to look at your chart but can't get on to it from your ticker :( How weird it changed your ovulation day! It didn't know FF did that! x

My Chart

I will fix the signature ticker, then head to bed lol xxx

thank you!!! well im 25 my husband is 27 we have been married for 3 yrs,we have 5 children 2 boys 3 girls and been ttc for 14 months. i had a miscarage dec 09 and a miscarage feb 11. good luck to all u ladys ttc xx

Hey Mrs Barrowman,

Taking a break is sometime the best thing to do. a lot of people conceive when they are not trying so fingers crossed for you. Lovely to see you on here x :flower:

Thanks, i shall hopefully be on here abit more now x

Yeah Rachael from your chart it does look like you just ovulated, how frustating!! And yes, I think you need to buy a shredder :haha: You have a good weekend hunni! It must be so exciting getting keys to your new place :happydance: Talk to you next week x

Well its lovely to meet you x

Can you just give em your real name and DOB please so I can add you to our front list x

Wowza tonkiss! Five kids already!! You must be super busy :haha: What's your name hun? tonkiss seems a little impersonal lol x

Hi Mrs. Barrowman! Nice to have you with us :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"