The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Familyready I certainly didnt notice that with my son, sorry.

I tested last night before bed,thinking if I am I would want to know, bfn! AF still isn't here though which can only be a good sign? Although I still feel shes coming x

I was tender down there when I got my BFP but I wouldn't say tight :shrug:

Arlene, I don't start until September 12th :D

Hello Lovelys

Sorry I havent been around stupid dongle I had to use and Broadband only going in today. At work I cant even see the journals I want lol..... as long as I dont get obsessed with this site again all should be good.

Any news? Any more BFP's?

xxx

anyone else getting hot flashes. I am 6dpo, and getting a ton of them. alogn with dizziness, cramping, bloating, boobs have gotten a tad bigger, backache, twinges.

I dont know sounding good so far. and having a ton of cm, creamy cm.

? does it sound promising?

9babiesgone I'm getting twinges, slightly sore bbs and feel very odd this afternoon, got a slight headache that I can't seem to get rid of and feeling a bit sick with it. no cm though. trying so hard with the pma just cant seem to be excited about it:nope: trying hard but i just want to be pregnant!

me too!! just dont give up. we are still not even done with our 2ww!! so we got only 7 days left!! think positive you can do this!!

:hugs:

Shona good to see you back. Hope your doing well? Rachael got her BFP but thats all! :)

Naomi and 9babies yous havent got long left now, good luck :)

AF is still not here! But I dont know whats going on. No cramps heaving feelings nothing. Was quite dry yesterday and now I have tons of cm, tmi sorry! Hope I know one way or another soon.

Hope everyone else is well x

hey all! So I am a day ahead of my ticker, but I have had the worst pressure and cramps in my lower abdomen, I know it is to soon for implantation, but I am not sure what it is, it almost feels like AF is coming way to early! Not sure what to think!

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry I haven't been on much just preparing for the hurricane. The good news is they cancelled my flight for Sunday, the bad news is that who knows how bad the damage is going to be and when the airport will be operational again. The storm is not suppose to hit here until Sunday, but I think it's going to hit the Maryland and Virginia area sometime on Saturday.

Maia I know that the storm is heading your way. I hope you and your family are safe. Take care.

Amy I know the storm will be heading up your way too. Be safe as well.

Arlene sorry about the BFN but the good news is that af still hasn't come so you're still in it. Good Luck!!

Emma hope you get a good rest this weekend. You of all people deserve it.

Shona good to hear from you hope all is well.

Wendy hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Naomi and 9babies good luck your tww is almost over hang in there guys.

Carly I can't belive you are so far along already. I'm sure you're starting to get a nice litltle bump now.

Rachael hope you are taking it easy before you start your new job.

And to everyone else I hope you have a great weekend. I'll try and check in but I don't know if we'll have power becasue of the storm. Take care ladies.

Hello ladies :) How are you all?
Just wondering if this is the place for me...

I am married to the love of my life :) And we have two beautiful children together. Layla is almost 2 1/2 and Dustin in almost 7 months now.
We werent meant to be TTC till december but my mirena fell out two nights ago and instead of replacing it for a fwe months we thought about it and said ehhhh bugger it;.... Lets just see what happens :)
So here we go again :) hehehehehehehe

Hope your all welll :) xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi ladies, sorry for the post just being about me but feel only you guys will understand how I am feeling.

I woke up this morning in agony with my back. All down one side is killing me to the point I am sat at my desk in tears. I have had pains in my stomach but I think that is only because of the intense pain in my back. I am so upset and worried because today is 1 year since I lost my first little one.

I know its only back pain but all I can take for it is paracetamol which isnt helping and I cant even sit still at my desk I am in that much pain. I am so annoyed with myself as I am sure this is as a result of doing stuff last night that other people should of done. I have to be in work until at least 12 as I am covering someones shift all weekend and dont even get a day to rest myself.

Sorry for the selfish post about myself but I dont know what to do or who to turn to

O Emma, I'm so sorry your feeling so poorly and dont be silly about posting just about you, this is what we are here for!
Having not been pregnant I can't really offer advice apart from if you are worried go get yourself checked out and put yourself first!! I can understand that you are covering for someone else but you and Pip are more important and if you are ill you should be at home, is there anyone you can call or tell that you are not well??
I wonder if back ache is all part of pregnancy and I know my cousin is suffering from terrible pelvic and leg pains and she is only about 4 weeks behind you so maybe its your body having to make room and stretch out? Dont worry yourself (although I can understand you would) hun :hugs:

Emma purely because you said you are having stomach pains then maybe you should get home and relax to make sure they don't continue. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

mummytobe welcome! :wave: I hope your ttc journey is quick :hugs:

Adrienne I hope you and your family manage to stay safe during the hurricane :hugs:

Okay so now i'm getting impatient :hissy: Since ttc i've had 29 day cycles except one which was 30 days, which I don't take for granted! :witch: to the test last night and went to the cinema :lol: and she never showed. OH has it in his head that I just must be pregnant, especially since i've been so tired lately, but with the bfns i'm really not convinced. Anyway, OH is away climbing ben nevis and i'm taking my boy to a fair day so I best get a move on :) hope everyones well and our members affected by the hurricane are safe :hugs:

Arlene that sounds very confusing but maybe you are pregnant it will just take a while to get your bfp, I remember Lea on here saying that her bfp didn't arrive for ages when she was pregnant. So fingers crossed hun.
Have you gone home yet Emma?
Mummytobe, wecome hun!!

Well 6 days to go guys, had a pulling sensation behind my belly button last night and getting quite a few twinges in my lower abdomen...dh is pretty confident and I am getting a little bit excited but not getting my hopes up too much!

Pinky12! I hope that your pain goes away. I am not pregnant, nor have made it at as far as you! But I have read so many books and they all say that pain comes from your body expanding, but if you are concerned I would suggest getting it checked! And don't ever feel bad for being selfish! I hope you get to feeling better!

Hi ladies, sorry its been awhile since ive posted here, been trying to keep myself positive and busy. Ive decorated my bedroom, been working out alot iam loving the buzz iam getting from it. Iam currently in my 2ww!!!! am 7dpo now and having strange sensations in my tummy all the time i cant even discribe what it feels like, also( TMI ALERT) am sooo wet down there today, i keep having to go to the toilet because an having wee gushes but its just watery, when i "checked" cm i got alot of thick creamy lotion looking stuff. I have no idea if this is good or not. Last night i was so convinced my af was about to arrive i had cramps that i has to take paracetamol for :wacko: so not a clue whats going on

Sorry i havent done individual messages i havent had time to read through properly.

Hope your all keeping well ladies big hugs and lots of :dust: xx

Thanks for the support ladies

Arlene, you are definitely being teased! Hope you get answers soon x

Naomi, fingers crossed for you this month.

Well my back has eased a little but not much. I know they say back pain is normal but it os rhe same back pain I had a few years ago when I was in a car accident. I managed to speak to a midwife who told me to call nhs direct. I spoke with them and they were concerned and told me to call my emergency doctor. I called them and they wanted to see me so made an appointment with them.

They have said that I am to take co-codamol for the next 2 days and see of it goes away basically. There is blood in my urine but he never said anymore about that. I am now at home trying to stop worrying. Some of the pain I am getting is in my tummy and although I am not bleeding it still worries me there is something wrong as he didn't even check over the baby. I suppose only time will tell.

I hope all the ladies effected my the hurricanes are safe and well. Keep yourselves safe x x

Emma I certianly wouldn't be happy with that. I'd call back the midwife and tell her. I'm sure she'd want the baby checked out x

emma I hope you feel better and fast, and of course we understand. that sounds awful. I hope your midwife helps you out!! :hugs:

and disney, how ar eyou? this 2ww is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->