The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies I will do a proper post later but I just wanted to let emma know that my girlfriend went through similiar back pain with her first child and her doctor recommended a back band support thing. She said it helped ease the pain and she could get through day to day activities. She had a high risk pregnancy so she was agaisnt taking any kinds of medications. She also was told to do some back exercises which helped ease the pain a bit, and a warm compress, not HOT but warm. So I hope that helps a little, and I hope you feel better, get some rest.

Thank you again for all your lovely comments and thoughts. I feel a bit better after resting today but my back is still killing me. I am still concerned but its not like it was last time so I am putting off going to see someone else for the time being. I have still not taken the co-codamol as I have concerns over it. I may just make an appointment with the midwife this week as speak with her.

Thank you again ladies, you are great friends x

https://www.specialdayscakes.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=241

https://www.specialdayscakes.co.uk/brigadoon-p-83.html

https://www.specialdayscakes.co.uk/sugar-orchids-p-103.html

https://www.specialdayscakes.co.uk/sugar-thistle-harris-p-113.html

How pretty are these! I cant wait to be proper wedding planning! :happydance:

Emma glad your resting now :hugs:

Look at this!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toogoodtoeat/5307402075/in/set-72157623203726084

How unique..Can you tell Im stuck in on my own now..:dohh:

Wow them cakes are amazing Arlene. Boo to you being in on your own. I loved planning my wedding, there so many different things to choose from!

Well I have been awake for a few hours now as I can't get comfy. Gavin isn't best pleased as I woke him up! Going to try and make him breakfast and see if that cheers him up

Wowza i've got a lot to catch up on lol. Hope everyone's well. I've had a busy weekend, been a few family birthdays so been out and about visiting people. Nothing much exciting happening though. Still got a week to go till ovulation so just plodding along.

I ended up telling my sis I got her Evanescence Tickets for her xmas. I can't hold my own water! But she got all excited and kept asking what i'd got her so I gave in. She was in tears she was so happy! I got the biggest hugs ever. It's been her favourite band since she was a kid and she litterally sees the singer as her idol so she can't believe she's going to see them live. It was really nice! Can't wait to take her now. It's not till November but i'm sure it will come around quick.

Anyway on to you girls:

Brittany Yey for the tww! I know what you mean hun. Our emotions take such a tumble with trying to conceive that we sometimes don't realise our hubby's are going through the exact same feelings. Fingers crossed it will happen for you both soon :flower: x

Carly I think your feelings are completely normal. I guarantee I will be the exact same as you and will worry right through my pregnancy that something will go wrong but as long as you try and remain positive and happy throughout all is good :hugs: x

Arlene Ooh still no AF? How exciting!! I so hope you're just getting a late BFP :flower: I love love love the fourth cake pic you posted! Wish i'd saw that when I was getting married :haha: Saying that, it is so expensive. I had a nice plain three tier cake with a me to you ornament on top. I'll post a pic for you to see x

Emma Oh not long till your scan now! I so can't wait to find out what your having but I still think a girl! We shall see. Aww hun, I hate to think of you in so much pain :( I have heard a lot of good things about the back support too so maybe it's worth giving one a go? Hope you're feeling a bit better now :hugs: x

Amy That's fab your doctor is going to run some tests for you. I hope nothing does come back like she said, I think it would really put your mind at ease. Keep us posted! x

Rachael So glad to hear eveything is going well hun, you make sure your getting plenty of rest before you start your new job :flower: x

Shona So lovely to hear from you hun! I see your in your tww, good luck for this month hun! Hope everythings going well with you x

Shana Some nice symptoms there, fingers crossed hun x

Adrienne I've been reading up on the hurricane, it sounds so scary hun. Really hope it hasn't gotten anywhere near you and what a relief your flight was cancelled :hugs: x

Mandy Welcome to the thread hun, it's lovely to have you with us :flower: I'm in total agreement, what's the point of getting a replacement for only a couple of months! Whereabouts are you in your cycle now? x

Naomi I think it is just a bit too early hun, fingers crossed when you next test :flower: x

Nicky Nice to hear from you again hun, ooh another lady in the tww! Good luck! I so know about the buzz from working out. I weighed myself this morning and that's now 10lbs i've lost, it just makes me want to keep going! x

Maia Hope you're enjoying your trip away :flower: x

Well I best get on, i'm still not out my pjs! oops! Finding it hard to find motivation today but got lots to do around the house. Hope all you ladies in America are staying safe, I hate seeing the damage the hurricane is doing :( x

got really bad backache today. I Hope this is it. I caved and tested, but of course an :bfn: way too early. so I am promising myself not to test till 11 dpo.

mummytobe - welcome! :flower: Good luck to you!

Emma - I'm soo sorry about the pains. I hope they're feeling better, and I would've definitely asked for a scan to see the baby. Sorry about not being able to sleep - hope you get some rest today.

Arlene - hope AF is staying away, and you got that BFP! Those cakes are gorgeous!! I absolutely loved planning my wedding! Every little aspect, and I did it so far in advance that I never really needed to stress over anything.

Naomi - good signs so far! :dust:

Nicky - you sound like you have some good symptoms as well!! FXed and :dust: for you!

Adrienne - hope you're safe. I just read over 500,000 people in CT without power!

Maia - hope you're enjoying your vacation - hope the hurricane didn't hit you too bad at home.

Wendy - don't worry I can't hold a secret either :haha: I always want to tell and see what their reaction will be! Glad you had a good weekend; I've got a week and half, or so, till ovulation. Just trying to keep busy.

AFM - well woke up to lots of rain this morning. There's been a couple of big wind gusts but the worst of it is supposed to happen, for us, between noon and 9 p.m. - It's 10 a.m. here now. 500,000 without power in Connecticut, I know a lot in Rhode Island & Massachusetts as well. Last I heard, New Hampshire had about 10,000 without power? This is when I HATE working in the electrical industry, since we sell generator supplies. The days following a storm are super super busy, since everyone wants to get their power back. I filled our bathtub in case we lose power, and everything is charging (laptops, phones). But I'm hoping since we haven't lost power much here before, we wont this time.

Wendy your cake was beautiful! :) Thats lovely that you've managed to get her a present that means so much to her.

Naomi try holding out testing hun, 8dpo is very early :hugs:

Emma I hope Gavin forgave you after a yummy breakfast! :)

9babies fx'd for you!

Amy I hope it doesnt get too bad where you are :hugs:

As for me, cd33 still no AF, haven't tested again, the dissappointment is too much, and to help matters they've asked me to sort the baby event aisle tomorrow in work..Joys :dohh: I'm watching psychic detectives, anyone else seen it? Its fascinating, I just wish police in the UK were more open to different methods!

Anyway hope everyone else is well :flower:

good luck with everyone testing, I will be testing 11dpo if they come on time.
Thanks for all the kind words, Emma hope your ok :hugs:

I will reply properly tomorrow, since we are sharing cakes heres mine :)
cant do the close up one file too big

xxx

Attachments

• Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
oh managed to crop it think this might work you will get the idea even if some of it cut out

Attachments

• Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Shona thats a beautiful cake too! Think i'll have to sit OH down and get him to pick his tartan so I know what colour scheme we'll be having!

Warning..major selfish moan here... So I was considering testing this morning, (tmi..) took my little sample and checked cervix, got some browny/red blood. I cannot handle telling OH again! I wasn't telling him my period was late incase he got his hopes up, but he noticed himself and last night was holding my tummy and saying names.. he was so happy. I don't want to hurt him again :nope:

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well. I'm good apart from being shattered, again my cat decided to wake me up at 4.20am!! Grr. Well i'm still low on my CBFM even though i'm CD13. That's surprised me as i'm always high on day 12or 13. I must either be going to ovulate late (great! I ovulate late as it is!) or i'm not going to get many highs this month. Time will tell I guess!

Shana Hope the backache has gone. Sorry about the BFN but you're right, it is early x

Amy Hope the storms haven't come to much with you and that you still have power. We had a wee mini storm here with thunder on Saturday, the rain was bouncing of the ground but it didn't last long thank god. I know it's hard trying to take your mind of ovulating until its time! I hate long cycles x

Arlene Aww hun, I know it totally sucks. Every month my hubby gets his hopes up and it's so hard breaking it to him when the witch arrives. Hopefully the blood wont amount to much. I have seen that programme before and loved it, didn't know it was back on though, must try and watch it again x

Shona That's a lovely cake hun! I'm always scared the ones with the pillars will fall down though :haha: Good luck for testing time! x

Well best get back to work, talk later :flower: x

Wendy - lol one of my cats decided to wake me up at about 4:30 or 5. Yup, I'm pretty tired too. Hope you get a high soon!

Arlene - sorry about the blood :( Hope it won't be much :hugs:

Well, the storms rolled through us and didn't do much damage where I live. But where I went to school in Vermont, they're under water. If you go to my journal, I posted a picture, and some video of the waters. It's incredibly devastating. My best friend had to leave her apartment and go to her parents house with her boyfriend, cause the waters were getting too high in the river by her. Roads are washed out, historic covered bridges gone. I posted a video on my FB of a historic covered bridge from 1760 that was wiped away. There's a couple more in the state that are just like that. It's really saddening.

Off to work - we're prob be busy with all the people wanting generator stuff if there power is still out. Thankfully, we didn't lose it at all. Just a flicker twice and that's it.

Its in full flow now :( sorry ladies at work will reply properly lately x

Afternoon ladies!

Amy- I have just looked at your pics and they are awful! I am glad you are safe though :hugs: I have decided to leave it until I can get a midwives appointment and speak to her about it all. Hopefully she will listen to the heart beat then so all will be ok. I think I have something majorly wrong with my back as it has been going for weeks now. Hopefully she will give me a better answer than the doctor has so far!

Wendypops- Make sure you get some rest when you get home. My cats get locked in the living room/ kitchen at night. They can gain access to food, cat littler and sleeping areas and thats it as they have a habit of sleeping on my chest, round my head or at my feet. At night all you have to say to them is bedtime and they jump off the bed and go into the living room lol. The only time they are allowed to sleep with me is if one of them is poorly or Gavin is away. Glad I am not the only one working on a bank holiday!

Arlene- Aw bless, I had a little cry for you before. :cry: Its not nice when the oh's get their hopes up. I think its more devastating then yourself getting your hopes up.So sorry to hear that horrible little cow has teased you so much :hugs: Are you still doing the opks? If so roughly what day do you get a positive?

Shona- Your cake was lovely!! I am better now but still not great and quite emotional. I just have to be careful of my back!

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs: Not long left for you ladies in the 2ww. Fingers crossed for you all :hugs:

Well I am a bit fed up as we have had cleaners on site for the past 2 weeks and they have been doing an awful job!! I cleaned a shower cubicle this morning to prove a point of how disgusting it was and had before and after pics. I am going to post a before pic up on my journal for anyone wanting to see the scummy things I have to do for my job :haha:

In regards to my back it is a bit better than Saturday and is not reducing me to tears anymore. I have spoken to some other ladies pregnant around the same time and they think I could have something wronmg with my back brought on by pregnancy so I am going to book an appointment with the midwife this week. I am not as emotional either but I suppose trying to forget that you lost a baby a year ago is going to creep up on you and slap you in the face. Oh well, onwards and upwards!!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well. I'm good apart from being shattered, again my cat decided to wake me up at 4.20am!! Grr. Well i'm still low on my CBFM even though i'm CD13. That's surprised me as i'm always high on day 12or 13. I must either be going to ovulate late (great! I ovulate late as it is!) or i'm not going to get many highs this month. Time will tell I guess!

Shana Hope the backache has gone. Sorry about the BFN but you're right, it is early x

Amy Hope the storms haven't come to much with you and that you still have power. We had a wee mini storm here with thunder on Saturday, the rain was bouncing of the ground but it didn't last long thank god. I know it's hard trying to take your mind of ovulating until its time! I hate long cycles x

Arlene Aww hun, I know it totally sucks. Every month my hubby gets his hopes up and it's so hard breaking it to him when the witch arrives. Hopefully the blood wont amount to much. I have seen that programme before and loved it, didn't know it was back on though, must try and watch it again x

Shona That's a lovely cake hun! I'm always scared the ones with the pillars will fall down though :haha: Good luck for testing time! x

Well best get back to work, talk later :flower: x

trying so hard not to test again. bc I am only 9dpo. must wait till wednesday or thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->