The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Amy I'm glad you and OH had a good chat about everything :) Hope you manage to stay stress free and easy going this cycle an fx'd it results in a bfp!

Rachael glad your first appointment went well, as for the urine sample they take one at every appointment and usually test for infection and protein.

Carly I hope you are having a lovely time away!

Adrienne so glad yous are back in the game now! And bring on those 2 weeks off, you deserve some you time! :)

Wendy I cannot believe your a week into your 2ww already. Time is flying! I hope this is it for you :) I agree with your predictions, except carly, I think girl for her. We're coming down your way in october, at least I think its near you, Loch ken?

Emma hope things have settled at work now. Go you getting the cheap 3d scan! :happydance: How long you going camping for? We're going for 5 days in october to try out our new tent, can't wait :D As rubbish as it is, hospital policy is just that and making a complaint wouldn't have made a difference, hope he managed to let it go and didn't say anything today :) :happydance: aww a baby girl!! Congrats :D

Naomi huge :hugs: I hope the kids coming back well help keep you busy and feeling better.

mrsmm I hope this cycle gets back to normal for you and you catch that eggy :D

As for me, I started opks cd9 due to large amounts of ewcm and soft, high and open cervix, however no positive as of yet, cd12 now so still early.
In other news, we got back £6500 from our payment protection claim! :happydance: Straight into savings for when we find the right house. We have stock take on monday at work so just been busy busy! Although i'm off saturday for the RAF airshow at leuchars. Next weekend we're going to view Guthrie Castle! Just because they have an open day, we're still excited though, then the wedding show at the secc on sunday, should be fun :D Anyway, i'm watching the programme that was on last night, Bin Ladin Shoot to kill, which is rather interesting, then off to bed! Speak to you all soon hopefully xx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well :flower:

Amy When do you usually ovulate? Or does it change each month? Fingers crossed you’ll get your timing perfect! x

Maia I heard the best time for OPK’s was between 12noon and 4pm. But who knows! Everyone says something different lol. I could never use them as I just couldn’t hold in a wee long enough! Good plan with moving the donation days, sounds like ovulation isn’t far away x

Emma Aww how cute! Can’t wait to see your pic! At least you can start planning and buying things properly now x

Arlene Wow, what a fantastic amount of money to get back! You must be thrilled. Ooh that is only about 14 miles from me! What you going to be doing down my neck of the woods? x

Well ladies, I got a text from my friend yesterday to say she is indeed having a little girl too. I am telling you, I am psychic :haha: So glad it’s Friday now, i’m shattered. Think it will be a relaxation weekend for me! Wish it was this weekend I could test and not next week. This is totally dragging on.

Well I best shoot off, i’m meeting hubby at a local cafe for lunch. Thought i’d treat us. They do the most amazing hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, mmmm. Prob not good for the diet tho! :dohh: Lol. Talk to you all later :flower: x

WENDY, I want that ice cream now! :haha: Anyway, yeah, I agree, I am continuing to use the Am and Pm method with the OPKs, I shouldn't miss it then right....

AFM...CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust: The flooding in this area and all the rain is just annoying now... I mean, in less than 2 weeks, we have had an earthquake, hurricane, and now flooing/tropical storm :wacko: I hope everyone has a good weekend, hoping to hear some great news from all as we gear up for the next week! FXD!

HELLO LOVELY LADIES!!! I missed you all! I had such an amazing trip. I fit soo much into so few days. On Saturday I went shopping with my best friend and to lunch, and then to dinner. We also went to see our good friend for his birthday. Then Sunday was a ROUGH day and my best friend and I stayed in our pajamas all day watching movies, playing card games, and just catching up. Then her mom and dad made dinner for me (they are GOOD cooks.) Then Monday my sister and I went to lunch, shopping, and rented a bunch of movies to watch. Then Tuesday I hung out with my sister again during the day, and then my mom and MIL during the evening. Then Wednesday I went to the movies with my mom and to a late lunch. I wish I could of had more time, it never feels like enough. I wont be going back till Christmas so PRAY for me that time flys by, because I already miss them and I just left yesterday.

Now on to a proper post. I tried to catch up as much as possible. I apologize if I missed any of you lovely ladies, or I missed any important information. I hope the posts make some kind of sense.

Amy-OMG secret life was amazing!!!! I was on :cloud9: when the episode was over. Rickys speech was soooo good, the engagement was perfect, the party was CRAZY! I feel soooo bad for Lauren. I cant wait till the new season. I just hope they dont do anything to break up ricky and amy now that things are PERFECT for them. I am glad things are going better with hubby, sometimes its just good to have a long chat and get your feelings out.

Adrienne- Glad you are back in business, and dont stress over where you are in cycle, it might be just the luck you need. Just reading about your long day made me tired, hope you survived!

Paula-WELCOME!!:flower:

Emma- YEAHHHHH for a baby girl!!!TEAM :pink:!!!! I had a bit of a feeling, but didn't want to say, just in case. Can't wait to hear the annoucement of names!!

Arlene- Sounds like a lot of fun wedding things coming up!! Did you set a date yet?

Wendy- You are so on point with christmas already. I haven't gotten a thing, I dont even a tree lol. I could never give up my car, I wish you all the luck!!! I LOVE your mind set, I hope this is your time!!

Rachael-Time is flying by!!! I cant wait till we get to see some scan pics!!

Naomi- HUGS!!:hugs: I hope works helps keep your hair on your head, and remember things will get better, and when you have rough days we are all here for you!!

MrsMM-Just wanted to say good luck, and I hope this donation/cycle works out just right for you and your wife!!!

So my husbands aunt works at hallmark and she bought me the baby shower invitations I wanted. I was over the moon happy!! She also bought me a babys on the way pregnancy calendar that I have to start filling in, I am just glad I can still remember the last couple months. So since we dont know yet what we are having, and I wanted a neutral themed shower anyways we are doing rubber duckies!! My mom and my MIL are pretty much doing the whole thing. So I cant wait till the end of January. I just have this feeling time is going to fly a million miles a second from this point on. I have a doctors appointment on Monday. So well see what he says. I hope you all have wondeful weekends. I know this post goes on forever, but I had to catch up a bit.

hi everyone :hi: Hope you are all well

Oh Arlene have you set a date? Its so exciting!

I find it hard to keep up to date with journals threads so apologise if I dont

get on too often :hugs: with work and everything else aswell but always

thinking of you all. Wendy when is your AF due FX crossed for us all.

What have you all been up to Im going to watch Bigbrother tnite then

decide if its too lame to watch or not :haha: I watched the Celebrity one

xxx

Morning ladies, urgh I do not like being up this early on a Saturday but i'm going to have to ring the vets at 9am and see if I can get my cat an appointment for today, he seems to have hurt his paw :( He wont let me even look at it tho, whenever I try to touch it he goes mental but when he is sitting he holds it in the air so he has definitely done something. Will see what the vet thinks.

That's my wee car sold now too, it is being collected tomorrow so I need to go clean and hoover it out. I'm so sad about it but I know it's the sensible thing to do money wise. I am going to drive hubby's car to the vets today, see how I get on driving it.

Not much happening on the ttc front, 8dpo today but my temps have been quite high so hoping they still like that.

On to you ladies:

Maia Sorry to hear about all the horrible weather your having, it's an awful day here today, I can hear the wind and rain from my bed. The news is warning us that Hurricane Katia is heading our way, I am not liking the sound of that! Apparently though by the time it gets here it will just be a really wild storm, enough to blow down trees and damage buildings. Really hope it doesn't end up that bad, eek x

Carly Good to have you back lady! Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing holiday catching up with family. Christmas wont be long in coming round so you can go back, i've already done a lot of my shopping lol. Good luck for your doctor's appointment on Monday, i'm sure it will go just fine :flower: x

Shona Lovely to hear from you again hun! I know I find it very hard keeping up with everyone's journals so I just try and make sure I post here and check other journals when I find some time. I think AF is due a week tomorrow, which is when Fertility Friend wants me to test, but I think i'm just going to test on the Saturday like it originally wanted me to (it changed my ovulation day!) fingers crossed! Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of this big brother, they all look like they love themselves. I will keep watching though and see what happens cause I did love celeb BB x

Well I best jump in the shower and get organised to head out. Speak to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Maia - good luck! I use the Ovuview app on my phone too, and it actually has worked out well for me! I like being able to input everything and keep track of when we BD and OPKs and everything else!

Emma - hope you have a good weekend camping!

Arlene - awesome news about the money! good luck this cycle!

Wendy - I used to ovulate on CD17-18 before my 1st miscarriage. After it and my D&C, I ovulated CD21-22. Now after my 2nd miscarriage, it looks like I'm ovulating around CD24. Boy does it suck ovulating so late. I hope your cat is okay - poor kitty :(

Carly - Secret Life was AWESOME! I was in shock the last 5 minutes with everyone that slept with each other. I couldn't believe Madison and Lauren's BF, and then Alice's bf and Adrian?!?! WTF was going on? Next season should be good! I'm glad you had a great trip!! And that's awesome about the baby shower invites!

Well ladies, I finally got my + OPK last night, on CD 23. I'm guessing I'll ovulate sometime today or tomorrow. We're gonna get plenty of BDing in regardless, as we're trying to follow the SMEP this month. I so hope we get it, although I'm feeling quite positive and relaxed. Hoping it works out!

Hi ladies! On my new phone so will do a proper post later but just wanted to say hi, been pretty down lately abour ttc so had a break from the site to try and heal. Still dont feel great about it but hopefully now af is nearly gone and we start smep tomorrow ill feel a bit more positive! Sending lots of :hugs: to you all

Hi Everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Arlene good to hear from you lady. Missed you.

Shona nice to hear from you as well. I know it's hard to keep up with everything on BNB. Just glad that you pop in when you can. Hope you're doing well.

Maia good luck with everything this up coming week.

Carly glad you had a nice trip home. Don't worry Christmas will be here before you know it. I can't believe that we are already into September.

Amy have fun bding good luck catching that eggy.

Wendy I hope that storm stays away from you. Hope you kitty is ok. My dog was like that last week and just I was ready to call the vet, all of a sudden his paw was fine and it was like nothing happened. Little faker. LOL

Emma go team pink. You must be so excited. I love girl baby clothes. They are so cute.

Naomi still sending you those hugs. Glad you're feeling a bit better.

And to all the lovely ladies I have missed I hope you're doing well and having a great weekend.

AFM well AF showed up today which gave me a 24 day cycle this time. My period may not be as heavy because of the surgery but it is no less painful ugggh. I'm still in the bed and don't know when I'm gonna get up. Oh well, the good news is that now I have a better idea of where I am in my cycle and I don't have to worry about the witch showing up on my vacation. In fact O may happen while I'm on vacation so I guess there's going to be a lot of bding going on. Dh is always more in the mood on vacation. LOL So that's what's going on with me. Don't have to be at work til Wednesday and after that it's vacation time!! Take care and I'll check in later.

Naomi - :hugs:

Adrienne - have a great time on vacation! Hope the cramps ease up for you!

AFM - well, I'm on day 3 of having a + OPK. Friday it was just barely positive, and yesterday and today were blaring super dark positives. Soo, not sure what's going on there, but we're keeping up with the BDing. I'm SO happy with DH, with all the BDing we're doing, and the fact that he really isnt' fighting it. I think the talk really got to him!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Update, the cramps have gone but now the bleeding is worse than ever. I'm going through super plus tampons and super pads at the same time. The Dr. told me that my period should be lighter but, it's heavier than ever. Ugggh I can't wait for this to be over. Sorry for the TMI, just needed to do a little venting. Hope you ladies enjoyed your weekend.

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend :flower:

Amy :happydance: for the positive OPKs! And that's fab that hubby is now fully on board with the bdancing this cycle! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky cycle x

Naomi Hope your feeling a bit better hun, I feel the exact same way when my AF arrives but I usually get back my positivity once she's gone. Get back to your SMEP and fingers crossed it will work out this month :hugs: x

Adrienne So sorry the witch is being evil :( I am guessing it will maybe just be this month its so heavy with it being your first after surgery. I hope so anyway cause that's crazy going through both tampons and pads. Hope your able to rest up with a hot water bottle :hugs: x

How's everyone else doing?

Well my temp shot up this morning, trying not to get my hopes up until nearer the weekend, we shall see what the rest of the week looks like before testing on Saturday. I want to wait till i'm late which would be Monday but hubby is insisting I test on Saturday :haha:

My wee cat is doing so much better, he had cut one the pads on his paw so the doctor had to give him a painkiller and antibiotic jag, he was not pleased with me after that! He hid under the stairs for the rest of the day :haha: He is walking normal now though and it seems to be healing so i'm so pleased about that.

On another note my car was meant to be collected on Sunday but the buyer decided to pull out as he found a car closer to home! grr!! Was not impressed. Going to have to re-advertise it later in the week and hope it sells again.

Well, I best get on for now, talk to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Adrienne - hope the bleeding eases up for you! :hugs:

Wendy - So glad your kitty is okay! And your chart is looking awesome! FX'd for you!!

Well, I'm on day 4 of a super positive OPK. Not sure what's going on there. I'm gonna swing by the dollar store and pick up some cheapie opks and hpts so I can still keep track. I've heard that it could be cause of my diet, or I could be PG already. I'm banking on the diet one, so I guess we'll see what happens. I just wish I knew what was going on!!

Wendy- Its good to be back (in a way). Glad to hear your cat is going to be alright. Cats are fickle he will love you again in no time. Sorry about your car, better luck this time!! Or maybe its a sign that you shouldn't sell?? I don't know I always look too much into things like that.

Amy-I couldn't believe all the hooking up at the end of the episode. Especially Henry and Adrian. I feel so bad for Ben and Alice. Any idea when next season is going to be starting? I just CANT wait!! I also watch Make it or Break it on ABC Family and I CANT wait for the new season to start.YAHHH for the +OPK's!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!

Adrienne- Hope you have a great vacation! Where are you and your hubby headed to? Sorry about your period, I can understand, mine were gut wrenching. I hope it gets better. Advil was my best friend. 3 Advil every 4 hours and LOTS of laying down.

AFM- I went to the doctor today and got to hear Beans heart beat. It is soo strong the nurse is always so impressed. The doctor felt my belly and said I am definately growing, he can now feel the top of my uterus (whatever that means in terms of growing) anyone want to feel me in, please do. We go for our "20" week scan in 4 weeks. So technically we will be 19 weeks but he said that is fine, and then around 25-28 weeks we have 4D scan. I CANT WAIT!!!!! Well its back to my boring old routine around the house. The weekend can never come soon enough.

WENDY, FXD!!! at the temp shift and that they stay high! :dust:

CARLY, welcome back! So HAPPY to hear that you haf a great time! Christmas will be here before you know it and you will be right back to another great time! Cute shower theme, I cannot wait to hear all about it.

AMY, I am app crazy, besides Ovu, I use, FF, countdown to preg, and Womans log :)haha:) funny thing is, they are all predicting the same day, or a day difference... hmmm GL :dust: Keep up that BDg while things are showing +!!!

NAOMI, I am glad to hear that you beginning to feel better Hun. :hugs:

ADRIENNE,I am glad that you have a better idea of the cycle, but sucks to have af cramping you! :hugs:

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Amy That does sound a bit confusing! Usually you only get two positive opk's not four. It's good your covering all your basis though! When is AF due for you? x

Carly Haha, I said the same to hubby! Said I must be meant to keep the car but then I know it will save a lot of money if I sell so I will re-advertise at the end of the week. Aww that's lovely you got to hear your baby's heartbeat again, it must be such a heartwarming experience x

Maia I know how you feel about being tired, i'm constantly tired at the mo. Yet this morning I woke up at 6.30am and although I was knackered there was just no getting back to sleep. I don't get it. Have also been having some stabbing pains in my left boob, very strange! Trying so hard not to think of it as a symptom though. Roll on Saturday! x

Well ladies there isn't a lot happening with me. We had such a stormy night last night because we caught the end of Hurricane Katrina. My neighbours wooden fence just blew right apart and there was parts of trees and bins all over the roads. Wasn't much fun but i'm glad to say it's calmed down now and the sun is shining! Phew. Got a friend coming round for dinner tonight so that should be nice. Nothing else much to report so I shall get off for now. Speak soon :flower: x

Ladies we got some horrid news last night, my family all used to stay next door to each other till last year and we've just discovered our neighbour was sexually abusing my little cousin :( I don't know why I've came on here to say.. Just don't know what to do :( I want to take all the pain away from her.

Arlene That's so awful, all you can do is be there for her if she wants to talk. She may not want to though and the matter should be left if she doesn't want to. You will know I told you in the past that I went through a similar experience and no members of my family to this day know about it as I simply don't want to bring it all up and talk about. She will get through it like I have but no one should have to go through that and it's heartbreaking to hear what she's been through. Is the matter going to be getting reported? It's one thing I wish I had done x

Arlene- I am so sorry for you and your entire family. The anger and sadness you all must be feeling has to be overwhelming. The best thing you can do is stand by her side and make sure she understands it will never happen again. I think in times like this a family really needs to come together for support and love. Make a commitment to do whatever she asks of you all. Wether it be going with her to therapy or just spending extra time with her, so she never has to feel/be alone. I send love and prayers to your cousin, you, and your entire family. Know that time heals all wounds, even the deep ones, and while there are no answers for what has happened to your cousin I hope she can find the strength and courage to move forward into a happier chapter in her life.

WENDY, I'm hoping this weekend brings rest, or better yet sleep to me. The LO has dentist yesterday, 3rd grade meet teachers tonight, orthodontist thurs, and karate fri. None of that is what the wife and I have planned this week, i.e. donations... I just don't see how I will get any this week... I hope you are resting better. Peeked at your chart, temps looking good, hoping they stay high PAST Sat and you see a glaring bfp! FXD!

ARLENE, I am so very sorry to hear this. :hugs: to you and your family and especially your cousin. I know that there are no words for situations like this, but I have to think that WENDY and CARLY are right, in that you need to just make yourselves available to her in whatever she needs. If she is reporting, please be strong for her, as I know many going through this think they are weak. It takes a certain strength to go through adversity, and it takes that strength and will power, to make it through the adverse times. As a family, stand united in love and support, it can be the greatest thing ever given. If not reporting, double all I just said, as it takes unimaginable strength to not talk about something.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->