The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I could not bring myself to post about me with that negative information from ARLENE. :hugs:

AFM... Not much to report, the lines are getting a little darker, I think I have timed OV just right, even if it is a day or so late, I will be ok, because "donations" are set for Thur, Fri, Sun and Mon!!! OV is between Thurs and Sat (predicted) FXD!!! GL Lovely Ladies!!! :dust:

Oh Arlene my heart goes out to you and your family. I can't imagine what you all are going through at this moment. The only advice I have is what the others have said. Just be there for your cousin and give them all the love and support she needs. Sending lots of hugs to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that horrible news Arlene :hugs: hope you and your family are ok. its a horrible thing to have to experience.

I hope everyone is ok. I have been keeping an eye on here but with work, going away and doing DIY before my new carpet comes in I only have chance for a read and run. Oh and Gavins car has packed in so i am ferrying him backwards and forwards from work!

Hope everyone else is ok. I have put the 2 pics of Pip on my journal from the scan x

Oh this just gets more awful as time goes by right now, there was another girl abused too, his own grandaughter. And it was reported a while ago and nothing came of it, even though he never fully denied it! There has been so many let downs in our police and social services system that has came to light today. My aunt called the police right away yesterday to those who asked. I will get on to do a proper post at some point and I'm sorry for dragging down the tone of the thread. Thanks everyone for your kind words xx

Morning ladies.

Maia Wow sounds like a busy week for you! Sounds like you couldn't have timed your donation any better though! That line should be nice and dark by tomorrow or Friday :thumbup: x

Emma You are one busy lady as always! Aww the scan pics are gorgeous. Can't believe pip's the size of a banana now! x

Arlene That's just awful hun, I really feel for them both. Police can just be useless, it makes me so mad! I really hope he gets what he deserves this time! Surely with two different girls coming forward should make a difference x

Well I best get ready for work, but I can't help but get my hopes up for this month! I put my temp in this morning and fertility friend says it looks like I have a triphasic chart :happydance: I know that isn't a definite sign but I know it's a good one and i've never had it before. Eek! Really hope i'm not building myself up for a fall again x

Hi ladies

Havent posted for a while as been getting tests etc, i had CD21 bloods done and finally got result back today and it seems i am ovulating but doctor says may not be when i thought i was, so he gave me a prescription :O for OV tests lol, i didnt think you could get prescriptions for that... but anyway he says the ones he has given me are the best to use.

So im going to try extra hard this month and use the OV tests everyday, see how far into my cycle i am when i ovulate.

Hows everyone else doing?

Wendy - good luck! I so hope this is your cycle. I doubt we'll be bump buddies though, as I don't have a good feeling about this cycle. :( I'm glad your cat is feeling better! I've actually started brushing my cats teeth :haha: The vet said they've got bad gums and I don't want them to have their teeth cleaned since it's $$$$. They don't mind it - 1 actually loves the toothpaste I use, and gnaws on the brush when I'm done. I have no clue when AF is due now. I'm gonna test on the my angels due date, and see what happens .. If I don't get AF before that. With my later-then-usual OV date, I'll be 14DPOish on 9/28.

Carly - Oh gosh I LOVE MIOBI!! I actually watch a majority of the ABC Family shows. Pretty Little Liars has got to be my favorite though, by far! LOVE it!! I'll find out when the next season is starting and let you know. Glad you had a good appointment!!

Maia - good luck this cycle - sounds like you've got everything timed right so far!

Arlene - I'm so very sorry to hear the news :cry: I really hope they can do something about it. Be there for support for whenever she needs it :hugs:

Emma - Hope work slows down a bit, you're always so busy! :hugs:

So, I got + OPKs from Friday to Monday morning. I tested Monday afternoon and it was negative, along with yesterday. I also took a HPT, since those can pick up levels and I wasn't sure when I ovulated. It was a BFN of course. I'm thinking I ovulated yesterday, and the last time we DTD was Sunday afternoon. I'm really losing hope for this cycle. We tried to DTD last night, but it just couldn't happen. Still getting ovulation pains today too. I guess we'll give it one last try Friday, and pray for the best. I'm gonna test on 9/28, my angels due date, and see what happens. I'm already starting to feel the stress about that, but I just keep busy with work and travel.

So, DH called yesterday and said he cracked his back molar. He went to the dentist and they have to pull the whole tooth, and put in a replacement. It's a screw that goes into your gums, and then the implant bonds to it. How much?? $4,000!! Yup, so he's stressed about that. We have the money and can use CareCredit, but he's mad at himself for not getting the crown put on sooner.

Amy- I have my fingers crossed for you! Dont give uo hope and I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Arlene- Hope you and your family and doing ok :hugs:

I have a little something to share you with you all.........

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
I have been dying to put that!!! I dont know how you are feeling about it all but I still cant believe it!! Hope you are doing ok Mummy!!

Aww Emma i'm in total shock hun and knackered from all the excitement! If you'd seen how diluted my urine was you'd be amazed I got my bfp, but they are good lines aint they. So excited to be bump buddies with you now :happydance: x

They are definately good lines Mrs! I dont think I have ever heard of a clear blue digi being wrong either!! Hope you finally managed to eat some tea lol!

Not really lol, had two pancakes and a bag of quavers with a cup of tea. I will eat better tomorrow though! For now i'm going to bed for an early night with a big smile on my face, i'm shattered. nite nite :flower: x

Congrats wendy!! You have no idea just how happy I am for you!! :happydance: you truly deserve this :hugs:

OMG Wendy Congrats!!! So happy we get to be bump buddies!!! I am sooo happy for you. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Cant wait to read and follow your journey. I hope your first doctors appt. whenever it may be goes well. I will post a proper post later but I had to say congrats and how exciting!!!!

Wow Wendy this is good news...no wait this is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS lady.

Thank you ladies, that means so much :flower: I'm still in shock to be honest, wide awake at 6am this morning so got up and took another test, another really quick positive came up, literally in under 20 seconds :happydance:

Told Emma last night that I couldn't keep to my plan of not telling people until 12 weeks and told all my immediate family last night :haha: I couldn't help it, I was so emotional and excited I had to go tell them. I just can't believe it's happened to me after the doctors saying about the pcos and how I would find it hard doing it without medical treatment. I thought it would never happen!

Just waiting till the doctors surgery opens this morning so I can make an appointment and get the ball rolling :happydance: x

How did you tell your hubby wendy?! It would be lovely to share the pregnancy start to finish with the people closest to you :)

So what did you do, if you done anything different this month? And what were you symptoms? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->