The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I'd bought a chocolate heart from Thorntons a month or two ago Arlene and had it personalised with the words, I'm Pregnant!! I had it wrapped and hidden so as soon as I got my BFP I ran down the stairs and gave him it. Poor bloke was in the middle of making dinner :haha: He opened it up and was in total shock and just kept saying seriously? when? lol. Then he ran up stairs to see test and we did the digi together which came up just as quick. It was lovely.

My whole family were overwhelmed, my sis and sis-in-law burst into tears, it was so nice sharing my news with them all.

I didn't do anything differently this month, the only difference was the day before ovulation was the first time we'd bdanced in 3 days so we got a good supply at the right time where usually we'd have bdanced every 2 days before it.

Not much at all in the way of symptoms, the odd sharp shooting pain in my left breast, the odd strange feeling in stomach and very occasionally felt a bit sick. That was it! If it wasn't for my chart going triphasic I wouldn't have tested. Hope you'll be joining me very soon with your BFP :flower: x

Well i've been to the doctors and they didn't even bother retesting as said I used good branded tests. I've to wait on a letter now from a midwife who will come and do a home visit and take blood etc. I thought we would have to go to the doctors but it seems the midwives come to you? Can't wait! I'm so excited about it all :cloud9: x

AMY, don't give up! You still have a very good chance this cycle! MY FXD for you! :dust:

WENDY!!!! :happydance: :hugs: This is soooo awesome, I am beyond happy for you, almost feel as though I got my BFP!!! :haha: I sure hope that I am following behind you here in a few days. I cannot wait to see if we will all be bump buddies!!! Just over the moon for you right now! :happydance: :happydance:

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Ah congratulations wendy!!!!!!!!:happydance: that is amazing news!!!!!!
Sorry to hear arlene that you are going thru an awful time at the moment, words just dont do news like that justice.

As for me, still feeling really rock bottom low on occasions, thankfully work keeps my mind busy during the week now. Not sure how to fix it really but im hoping to be more positive soon.

Woken up a bit more positive this morning! Got my smiley face on the opk so its going to be a busy weekend!! Please please let this be a successful weekend!!

Morning ladies! How's everyone doing?

Maia Thanks so much hun, I really hope you'll be joining me soon! Sounds like you've got your donation right on time :thumbup: Keeping everything crossed for you x

Naomi Thanks hun and yey for the positive opk! :happydance: I know you can do this hun, get that bdancing in :flower: x

Rachael Thanks hun, so excited to be a month behind you! x

Amy Don't count yourself out hun, believe me I had hardly any symptoms :hugs: x

Well I woke up this morning and took another test cause I still don't believe it :haha: It was a digi which came up with 2-3 this time :happydance: I just feel like i'm dreaming x

NAOMI, get busy and stay busy for the next few days!!! YAY for OV!!! We are sooo very close in cycles, I see us all being bump buddies very very soon!!! FXD :dust:

WENDY, we decided to do a morning and evening "donation" since we had so many lined up (4) We are really trying to work it. Have one more left as I am still getting some really fertile CM and I know that the OV predictor just shows + for the 2 most fertile days sooo....

How are the rest of you ladies hanging in?

AFM… CD18, No Smiley, but the OPK was dark. Last night the stick was the same as yesterday! My CM and temp look good too. We know that you OV within 24-48 hours of a + so we have 1 more donation set then we will be counting down the days, trying NOT to SS :haha: Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Wendy- Congrats again!! Its good to tell your family, I am so glad I told mine. I hope your feeling well!! Let us know when that midwife comes, it is nice that they come to you. WOHOO for the 2-3. I never took a test like that with the numbers, it must be fun!!

Naomi- Have a fun weekend BABYDUST TO YOU!!!

Arlene- Let me start by saying how sorry I am again. And letting you know that if you ever need to talk dont hesitate to contact me.

MrsMM- GL!! FXD!! BABYDUST TO YOU!!!

Emma- SUch great scan pics!! Are you planning to do a 3d/4d scan??

Amy- WE will have to talk about MIOBI. I never got into pretty little liars. But I did watch switched at birth. Sorry about your DH's tooth. I will be keeping my eyes open on the 28th for your test result, GOODLUCK!!!!

AFM- I have been feeling a lack of motivation since we got back from IL. I have had to force myself to do my school work, look for jobs, clean the house, even take a shower. I dont know if its just a lack of routine and I have never dealt with this feeling for soo long, but I really need something to get my butt moving. I told my husband I would clean the house this week, since he did it last week but I just want to go lay down in bed. I think the weather isn't helping, its been cold and kind of rainy here. I just want to feel like myself again. Well ladies I hope you all have a great weekend. We have some fun things planned so I will let you know how everything goes. I hope it gets me out of my funk.

SHANA, nice seeing you back here, how are you feeling Hun?

:hugs: :hugs: SHANA! You are one of the strongest women I have gotten the chance to chat and know.... Hang in there, your RAINBOW FOREVER BABY is near....

I dont know. we are not really trying anymore.

: (

thanks though.
you are pretty dang amazing yourself.

:hugs:

Wendy- I am still in shock for you! Your definitely going to be like me though with constantly testing! I took up to 12 tests in the end lol! Hope your doing ok :hugs:

Naomi- hang in there Mrs! Your not alone in this remember :hugs: I have everything crossed for you x

Amy- don't count yourself out. Where's that PMA gone! We are all getting there slowly but surely and I know that you will not be far behind us :hugs:

Maia- :happydance: for the donations! Bet you can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by!

Arlene- hope you and your family are ok x

Well I have had a pretty crappy day! I feel like I'm coming down with a old or something and have struggled all day to focus. Left work early to come home and get some rest and on the way home this guy cut in front of me, nearly hit my car and then at the next set of lights pulled over and started screaming at me. I got home and burst into tears and spent half an hour on the phone to Gavin crying. I've had a sleep for a few hours and still feel crappy and emotional about that guy but just wanting the next week to be over with so I can relax!

First of all Wendy I just want to say a huge congrats!!! So exciting! Did you do anything I see your bed all four days. Im so knackered now Im on my 6th high day since Ive stopped drinking so far :haha:

Tweak GL for this month, hope this is it for you you deserve it! Im feeling quite positive this month but scared that I will have such a huge huge fall if AF comes.

Disneybelle - so sorry your feeling so down at the min, it is very hard to pick urself up from it, I know all too well myself. It does take time but with all the lovely support from these gorgeous ladies we will get there. I hope you get pregnant soon, how long have you been TTC so far now? My due date is coming up next month, I will be dreading that if Im not pregnant by then.

Adrienne thanks hun :hugs: try to get on as much as possible, I think I might try and keep up with this thread first and then any journals. I think I signed
up to too many lol..... Did you say you got the brunt of hurricane Katia. We got nothing like it but we got really bad high winds, they said the tail end of it. So sorry you had such bad bleeding, is everything ok now?

MrsMM24 - How is your cycle going this month? GL for you hope there as some more much needed BFP on this thread, maybe there is a trend emerging hopefully with Wendy now getting hers too.

Arlene Im so so sorry to hear that about your cousin :hugs: If you ever need to talk you know where I am. I think you know of my history so Im here if you need me

Wendy me too and I wish now I reported him while he was still around to be caught but he was my boyfriend at the time and me being naive didnt think it meant that as that what he kept on putting in my ear. He has so many warrants out for other things now that he is on the run. I will never got to Glasgow again just incase he returned altho doubtful as he threatened to kill me and my family.

Emma how are you hun, hows your pregnancy going? So sorry that happened hun stupid guy, hope your ok. You take care of urself :hugs:

Kaylz1987 hey hun, hope you are well and GL for this cycle!

Anyone heard from leah, how is she?

Caught up now, sorry if Ive missed anyone out.

ASFM I stopped drinking for nearly 2 weeks now as ever since my 1st was born the most high days I got on my monitor was 2 if I was lucky. I thought it would take a while to adjust but since I have stopped I have had 6 high days so far! Its good as more chances but its ended up being the longest cycle ever :haha: But hopefully a longer day til peak a stronger eggy im very positive which isnt usually like me but scared I will be back to scratch if my AF comes. I hate how all this makes me feel so happy and sad all the time. I would just love to go to my sis wedding next month pregnant esp since my due date would have been OCT 24TH. I have a feeling I should hopefully get my peak tomorrow so only time willl tell.

Oh did you hear about the miners in Wales so sad :cry:

Sorry this was so long lol

xxx

Shona- Hiya hun, lovely to see you back here! Everythings going fine with me. My midwife seems to think I am developing sciatica and I have been referred for physio but otherwise little Pip is doing well. I have my fingers crossed for you and I am loving the PMA :hugs:

Shona- Hiya hun, lovely to see you back here! Everythings going fine with me. My midwife seems to think I am developing sciatica and I have been referred for physio but otherwise little Pip is doing well. I have my fingers crossed for you and I am loving the PMA :hugs:

Thanks hun, we will see how long it lasts for :haha: but its in the building at the moment and usually it never appears.

Ouch that sounds painful hun :hugs: Is it really bad? Is there like something you can wear to help or am I thinking of something else? I didnt have that but I had the worst back pain ever.

Glad pip and you are well tho other than that hun xxx

mrsmm sounds like you timed your donations just perfect! Good luck :)

naomi big :hugs: your way, really hope you start feeling better soon. Fx'd you caught that egg!

Carly thank you for your kind words. Hope you start feeling yourself again soon :hugs:

Emma hope that cold didn't come to anything!

Shona thank you :) thats great that stopping drinking seems to have helped your body. I hope this is your month :)

Sorry this has been rather quick. I've been trying to do so much the past week, so having some me time this weekend. I went with OH, his gran and mum yesterday to view Guthrie Castle and totally fell in love with it. Obviously we're going to give other venues a chance, but I just think in our hearts we know what we want. Problem is its far more expensive that plenty others and a bit further out. Anyway, we're off to the wedding show in the SECC today so better get a move on and get ready. As for ttc..not a clue where I am, on monday I got a nearly positive, but also got the news of my cousin there and been so occupied I haven't tested since, can only guess i'm possibly about 3dpo or so?

Evening all! Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend :flower:

Maia Yey for ovulation! :happydance: Looks from your chart that you couldn't have timed your donations any better! Have got everything crossed for you hun, really hope this is your month x

Shana Thank you hun, I'm sorry to hear about what you have been through. I really don't know where you get your strength from. Keep your chin up, I know you can get your next forever baby soon :flower: x

Carly We all feel lazy from time to time, especially when it's cold, I just want to curl up under my duvet. I'm sure you'll get your motivation back soon :) x

Emma Aww I know hun, i've gone and ordered more tests :dohh: I don't know why i'm doing it to myself, i'm just so worried something will go wrong and 12 weeks seems so far away! Sorry to hear about that idiot of a driver, you should have asked him if it made him feel hard shouting at a pregnant lady! Grrr, was so mad when I read about it. Don't let idiots like that bring you down hun, you'll prob never see him again :hugs: x

Shona Thank you hun, I still can't quite believe it! I didn't do anything different at all other than not have as much bdancing the week before ovulation. My CBFM randomly only gave me 1 high day then my peak instead of my usual 5 to 6 days of high so I think that's what worked in our favour! Have you given up charting your temps? Hopefully ovulation will be right around the corner and you can catch that eggy :thumbup: x

Arlene How did the wedding show go? Aww hun, if that's the venue you want then go for it! You only get married once (hopefully!, twice in my case lol) You want it to be the most special day of your life. And no doubt when you buy a wedding dress you will find out your preggers :haha: x

Hope everyone else is well. Sorry I haven't been on much, i've been feeling pretty rough this weekend. Not actually being sick but feeling very queezy and worn out so i've spent most of the weekend in bed. I did pop round and see my ex husband to tell him my news. I wasn't going to tell anyone else until 12 weeks but I thought seen as he told me as soon as he found out his fiance was pregnant I thought it only fair to return the favour. Him and his fiance were so thrilled for me so I felt brilliant about telling them. Their little girl is only a couple of months old and they have told me that they are going to keep all her things for me incase i have a little girl. I thought that was so nice and very generous! Now that they have said that I will probably have a boy :haha: I would be happy with either to be honest.

Well I best get my work things sorted for tomorrow then get back to my bed. I'm shattered cause i'm waking lots through the night :sleep: Speak to you all soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->