The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

awh thank you:]
im so excited for her.
i hope im not far behind her:haha:
how is your cycle going so far?
are you trying anything different? did you test?

Naneth I think even if you did ovulate on CD13 you bdanced at night so fingers crossed your timing would be perfect! The egg last for about 24 hours so fingers crossed that one time is all it took :flower: Yey for getting organised for Xmas! I love Xmas. I've already bought all my presents and have them sitting wrapped :haha: Now that is organised I now! x

Abii Yey for your friend! I hope you will be joining her real soon and that this tww flys by for you x

Maia Sorry about the BFN hun but you're right, your temps are still high. I haven't lost hope! I will continue stalking your chart and hope it brings a great outcome with it :hugs: x

Hope you other ladies are well, everything is going well for me :) x

Hi WENDY, finishing up your 10th week, YAAY! 2nd trimester is coming quickly! Thanks, please stalk away and blow some baby dust over that chart!

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

thank you so much wendy:]
i hope so too.
it would be amazing:blush:

Got a positive OPK last night so looks like CD13 wasn't Ov day after all. FF has removed my crosshairs but suggesting that tomorrow might be Ov day instead. My temps are all over the place.

We'd BD'd yesterday morning but did it again last night after I got the positive, just in case. :lo:

Sorry I havent been around too much at the min, got my laptop back after it was broke 4 days ago but been feeling so yucky lately hence I got my BFP this morning. Hope everyone is well :hugs:

xxx

CONGRATS WANTING!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

SS 14DPO: Cramp-y. Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Slightly losing hope, but STILL hopeful as no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. If I make it past today, my cycle is longer than last month. My LP however was 15days so I have one more day to beat that out. If I do, then I will test the next morning (Thursday.) Still not really much or anything that resembles past bfps, but not much resembling AF either. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MrsMM24 your chart does look good, FX for testing hun!

Naneth.Estel & MrsMM24 Thank you so much I hope this one sticks, this will be 25 months and eighth month since my loss FX I wouldnt beable
to take another loss need to get to see a 2-3 weeks pregnant and get past 5+4 as thats what I got to the last time

xxx

Maia- Wow hun, your chart is looking good isnt it!! Fingers crossed that temp stays high for you :hugs:

Naneth- Congratulations on the positive OPK!! I have been slowly getting organised for Christmas this year but I think a lot of people have made it easy for me! I really can't wait for Christmas this year, it is the first year I am getting a real tree!! Hope your temp calms down for you :hugs:

Abii- Congratulations for your friend, fingers crossed you are not too far behind her :hugs:

Amy- Hope you are doing ok hun! I am hoping for a special little Christmas surprise for you this year :hugs:

Well ladies, nothing much going on with me. I am still off work from being in hospital and slowly going crazy!! In a way I want to be back at work but I also dont feel 100%. Hopefully a trip to see my Grandad in hospital today will perk me up a bit. Keep up the PMA ladies, it WILL happen for you all :hugs:

Shona - Congrats!

Maia - Good luck, have my fingers crossed!

I had a good weekend away. It was actually nice to not be able to really log on to this place for awhile. Not this group, but just seeing everywhere, the tickers and everything just gets me down sometimes.

But I went to Vermont with DH and saw my best friend and her boyfriend. Went to a haunted house, drank lots, and just had a good time. It was nice.

Adrienne, I hope you faired okay with the storm. I heard about all the power outages down there. NH faired okay - we didn't get much, maybe a foot. Vermont got barely any. Places south of me were the hardest hit with power outages and such.

CD 8 and getting ready to start the BDing, probably this weekend. Thinking about chopping some of my hair off this weekend, and then coloring it a darker brown. We'll see - I'm in the mood for a change.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Maia Your chart certainly is looking good! Your temps haven't nose dived like they did last month anyway. When are you going to test again? I so hope this is it and not the witch playing an evil trick x

Naneth I hope this is your actual ovulation seen as the other one would have totally caught you off guard. You get bdancing lady! x

Abii Not long till testing time hun! How you feeling? x

Amy Glad you had a lovely weekend away hun, you deserved it. Go for the hair change! There's nothing makes you feel better than a nice new hairdo. I'm getting mine done tonight but prob wont get too much cut off. It's a nightmare to straighten when there is too many layers lol x

Well there isn't much happening with me ladies but I just wanted to check in with you all and hope you are all keeping well :flower: x

Shona- Congrats!!! I had to stop by when I read 7BFPS!!! Its always sooo exciting and such a happy time. I pray your bean sticks and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! Please feel free to join us in our pregnancy thread!!

I can't help but think that it is the witch playing an evil trick WENDY, AMY, and EMMA, I just HOPE that when I test, I am wrong and we are on our way to a sticky bfp!

Nice to see you CHITOWN! How are things?

SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hi Ladies,
I finally have my power back yay!!!! But there are still so many people here who don't including my parents who live 5 minutes from me. Things are starting to look a little better but still feels like a war zone out there.

Maia I have every part of my body crossed for you that can be crossed. Good Luck!!

Amy sounds like you had a great weekend. Go for the hair change. I dyed my hair red a couple of months ago and it was just the change I needed.

Naneth hope things are going well and keep up the bding

Abii not too long til testing fingers crossed for when the time comes.

And to anyone I missed I hope you are doing well.

AFM had a doctors appointment about my knee, but the doctors office didn't have power so he couldn't access my records (plus there was no heat so the office was freezing) But he did check out my knee and give me a new brace and promised to give me a call regarding my MRI as soon as they get power and we can go from there.

On the ttc front. Just waiting for af to show her ugly head. All the signs are there, cramps and back ache are in full effect. As I had said a couple of weeks ago I didn't hold high hopes for this cycle because I didn't get all the bding in that I would have liked. Oh well, on to next cycle. Just gonna keep on trying until I get the prize, although at some point I will have to stop and think about what our next steps are going to be if the BFP doesn't happen, but I think I'll keep on trying until the new year. That's all I have for now. Speak to you all later.

Wendy - I'm doing it! Appt made for Saturday morning, then I'll just color it at home. It'll be short enough that I can do it myself. Definitely gonna go chin length, as I really like it like that. Kinda long enough to do something with it, but short enough that it's not a pain.

Maia - I have everything crossed for you! Hope your temps stay up, and GL if you test tomorrow!

Adrienne - Glad you got power back! My grandmother got her power back today, not sure about my grandparents. Grandmother lives in Manchester, grandparents in Coventry. My aunt who lives in S. Windsor actually had a tree fall on her car, and lost power. Luckily, no damage to her car though. I think I'm going to dye mine a darker brown. I did the red a few years - think I want a different change! I have everything crossed for you too, and hope AF doesn't show up!

Abii Not long till testing time hun! How you feeling? x
Hey ladies:]
Thank you so much for the support of this tww, i dont know how i could of gotten this long without poas:haha: but i did!!! and i haven't, planning not to until the 11th because if the 8th comes and af doesn't come than ill wait 3 days before testing, i dont want a chem preg lol and last time my af was 3 days late..so we'll see:blush:
im kind of nervous..i've gotten attached to the feeling of having lovebug in my tummy already, i know thats bad but i cant help it..haha owell:shrug::dohh::haha:
As for my symptoms, pretty much i only have alittle pressure feeling in my lower abdomen, ive been peeing alot in the mornings, ill go pee 5 times in 4 hours and i start waking up to go at about 4am:nope: lol xP and im soooo tired, everyday i take a nap around 3pm and wake up at about 6pm and still go to sleep at about 9:30pm because i already get tried. And today i had a big test in my class which wore me out lol.
hopefully these are goo signs for me.
as i said usually my boobs start to hurt after Ov until i get af but they dont hurt at all..i did have alittle back pain 2 days ago,yesterday,& this morning..hopefully its just lovebug:blush:
Anyway how are you ladies doing?
anyone having new or more symptoms?
fx'd this month is full of bfps for us:hugs:
xx

Maia I see the witch still hasn't arrived and your temps are still high, woohoo! Have faith my friend, you just never know! Are you going to test tomorrow? x

Adrienne So glad you have power again, it must have been a nightmare! Glad to hear you got to the doctors too, fingers crossed you can get that MRI sorted asap. When is AF due? As we always say, it only takes once! x

Abii Lets be real here, if the 8th comes and no AF you will test on the 9th :haha: I wish you all the luck in the world, it's so hard symptom spotting when they could be BFP or AF signs but i'm hoping its a BFP making its way to you! x

Amy I went for the chop too! Got my long hair cut to above my shoulders in a bob with a side fringe. I love it!! I haven't had a fringe in ten years but people say I really suit it so i'm happy. A new hairdo certainly does lift your spirits :) x

Abii Lets be real here, if the 8th comes and no AF you will test on the 9th :haha: I wish you all the luck in the world, it's so hard symptom spotting when they could be BFP or AF signs but i'm hoping its a BFP making its way to you! x
:rofl::rofl:I know huh lol xP
i shall rephrase that, I will try to wait until the 11th if af doesn't get me on the 8th lol.
And these cant be af signs i've never had fatigue before or when af visits.
I only get cramps about 2 days before af, im only 8dpo so she cant be on her way, and i've been having these since the day after i Ov and me and df bd'd.
Now bloating i can understand but i had it on cd4or5 until now every time i eat something.
Idk we'll just have to see.
These aren't normal signs though so if im not pg this month, i know i said it before but, i will be going to get a full body check up to make sure there is nothing wrong with me.

WENDY, I know, I am a little shocked, but way more nervous.... I am too scared to think this could be it. I don't know if alot of ladies know what it is like to be this scared.... :wacko:

ADRIENNE, so glad to hear that your power is back... I hope the doc calls with some information on that knew soon!

AMY, yay for the chop, I know it will be cute. I started to grow my hair out back in June with the last PG from a Rihanna chop. I have decided to keep it long until we get a BFP....

ABII, good luck! :dust:

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? I'm just too nervous to test, my nerves are bad, my heart is so sad with worry. I want to get my forever baby soon! Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->