The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you ladies are doing well.

Maia glad the witch is on her way out. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for this cycle

Amy hope you're getting that positive OPK. Keep up with the bding chick.

Naneth hope everything goes well with your tests and that they don't mess things up again, and of course I hope you get good results.

Abii Congrats again. I guess we'll be following you on the other thread now. Look forward to following you journey.

And to anyone I may have missed I hope all is well and that your getting ready to have a great weekend.

AFM off to work tomorrow. Just a short 2 day trip. The witch is long gone now just trying to prepare for the upcoming bd marathon LOL. Got my preseed and I'm ready to go. Because of work I won't get much of a weekend but at least I'll have Sunday and Monday, then it's back to work on Tuesday. Anyway that's all I have for now. I'll speak with you all later.

Sorry to write a quick one ladies but thought is say congratulations to Abii! So nice to see another :bfp: I cant wait for all you ladies to join us :hugs: keep up the PMA girls, it will happen for you :hugs: x

If anyone want there details putting on the front page can they please email me some information. I will be updating it properly later on and putting you girls ttc at top as it is a ttc thread. Any changes wanted then just email me :hugs:

Enjoy the trip and I agree, rest up for the BD marathon.... :dust:

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD6, begin checking CM today. OPKs on Sunday. Woke this morning and AF seems to have left.... Moving right along for an OV. Hoping to OV in about 2 weeks and got 1st confirmation of donation shipment for the 18th. I have been on my vitamins since cycle #1 after MC and till going. I have been keepin gup with my eating and exercising and things are coming together for my Christmas gift! Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Adrienne - Have a good trip! Good luck with the upcoming BDing marathon!

Maia - Yay for AF being gone!

Not much going on for me. Just waiting. CD 18 and no + OPK. Temps are going down though, so hopefully it's coming soon. Lots of CM and twingey on my left side.

AF arrived yesterday so I'm onto Cycle 23 now. Hoping to get my third CD21 blood test booked tomorrow hopefully will get to see the doctor for the results before Christmas and might be on track to conceive this baby before Christmas. We'll see.

Hi ladies! Please don't think i've been neglecting you all, it has just been one crazy busy week this week and i've been so tired. I am pleased to say all did go well at my 12 week scan though, so i'm plodding along quite happily x

Amy How are you finding the whole temping thing? I definitely think it helped me. I always ovulated about the same time plus or minus a day or two but never more than that so hopefully you will form the same kind of pattern :flower: x

Maia Sorry to hear the witch was so horrible on you, I can understand why you would both be upset. I really hope more than anything you will get that BFP soon :flower: x

Naneth So sorry to the witch got you hun, but that is a fantastic sperm count your OH has!! That should deffo give you some hope. My hubby had 70 million. Hope you get your CD21 bloods booked too and for once they don't cock it up! x

Adrienne Glad the witch has left the building and you can start your bd marathon soon! Hope you're enjoying your couple of days off x

Abii I've already said it in the other thread but many congrats! :flower: x

Well I'm off to my bed now cause i'm shattered but I shall be stalking you all as usual and wish you all the best for the next month :flower: x

He does have some pretty super sperm. We worked it out the other day and even taking into account the 30% motility, that's still 56,700,000 sperm heading in the right direction - which is more than some men produce full stop! :lol:

Unfortunately, his good results is making me feel more and more like the reason we've not hit the jackpot yet is because of me. I think I can handle me being the cause better than he would if it was him with the problem.

I'm just really holding out hope for a :bfp: before Christmas. It would really make the year for me. I have seen the slip for my blood test and the doctor has only ticked the 'day 21 progesterone' box and written 'Day 21 Progesterone Infertility Investigation' all over it, so hopefully they can't miss it this time!

Hope everyone else is doing okay just now.

Wendy - glad things went well at the scan. Temping isn't bad. I just wake at 5 a.m, take the temp, and go back to sleep. I still find myself going crazy about the temps, especially during the pre-ovulation times. I may even stop temping during the TWW to give myself a break.

Naneth - Sorry to hear AF showed up :( GL with the testing; I'll be pushing for CD bloodwork as well if I don't get a BFP this cycle. Praying for a BFP for Christmas!

Sorry the witch got you Naneth. Glad you're getting your CD21 bloods done and hope it gives you some answers. Here's to hoping that you and the rest of us get our Christmas BFPs.

Hi ladies :hugs:

Amy- I know what you mean about the temps, one month I had loads of people telling me how good they looked and I got my hopes up that I was pregnant and I wasn't!! I was not a happy bunny! It is a good way to see when you ovulate though!! Do you have 30 day cycles?

Naneth- Sorry the witch got you! I love the fact you have calculated your OH's sperm count lol. Fingers crossed for you this month :hugs:

Maia- Well done on the healthy eating and exercise! I am so glad the witch has left you now so you can concentrate on this month. I love how you always have a PMA regardless of what is thrown at you.

I have everything crossed for all you ladies that you get the best Christmas present ever this year :hugs:

Hi ladies :hugs:

Amy- I know what you mean about the temps, one month I had loads of people telling me how good they looked and I got my hopes up that I was pregnant and I wasn't!! I was not a happy bunny! It is a good way to see when you ovulate though!! Do you have 30 day cycles?

I have everything crossed for all you ladies that you get the best Christmas present ever this year :hugs:

Yeah I got my hopes up bad last month. Then seeing the temps decline I had a hard fall back to reality. I think that's why I decided not to temp in the TWW. I don't have 30 day cycles. I still haven't ovulated and I'm on CD20 today. Temp dropped a tad, but still don't have ovulation cramps or anything like normal. After my m/c's, they were around 35 day cycles with ovulation anywhere between CD21 and CD24.

Amy- I was wondering as I didnt know if your lp was long enough for implantation to occur but there should be no problem with the sort of cycle you have at the minute. As long as you have 10 days all shoudl be good. Have you been on the soy again this cycle? Fingers crossed you ovulate soon hun :hugs: I hope this is your month, you deserve a break :hugs:

AMY, looks like OV is about to present.... GL Temping is a pain, but for spotting OV, it has been the greatest asset. I will stop tempin on 6DPO and SS.

NANETH, hang in there Hun! We are on something like cycle 27 with 1 MC, and I know it gets hard, but we can't give up! :hugs:

WENDY, yay for the 12 week scan. It seems like just a week ago you were so happy at your bfp! :flower:

EMMA, with the journey that DW and I have been through, I HAVE to remain positive, we have gotten PG twice, and have a lovely daughter, once we have our sticky BFP and little baby soon, we will be complete!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks for the support ladies, I'm having a better day about it today. Trying to relax a bit for this cycle, going to get my CD21 test booked tomorrow and we'll take this one as it comes.

If we don't do it this cycle, I think I'll take a bit of a break over Christmas and relax even more for the next one.

:hugs: NANETH, I am glad you are feeling better today Hun!

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Emma - yup I took soy again. Although I'm thinking it was a bad idea, since I haven't even ovulated yet. :shrug:

Naneth - glad you're feeling better :hugs:

Maia - hope we all can get that Christmas BFP!

AFM - No ovulation yet. Temps are declining, so hopefully soon. Sittin' on CD21 today. Gettin' in our BDing though, so if we miss the + OPK we should have bases covered if I do ovulate.

Got (hopefully lucky) number three CD21 test booked now. Have to go to work right after so hoping I get a nurse like the last one and not like the first who left me all bruised and sore.

MrsMM24, hope the waiting goes quickly and that this is your month. :hugs:

Tweak, hope you get that egg soon. Keep BDing and hope you catch it. :)

Good Luck NANETH!!! FXD! :dust:

Hi Ladies, how are we all holding up???

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

hey ladies!!
i know its been awhile since i popped in, and sorry about that, ive been quite busy lately with setting up doc appts and stuff:]
i have my first ultrasound on dec 13th.
so i just wanted to come check on all of you, how are you guys doing?
any bfps from this thread so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->