The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Abii Yeah that sounds like a plan hun, it's good to get checked out if only to put your mind at ease but hopefully you wont need to and a BFP is coming! x

Maia I see you got another negative :( What is going on??!! Looks like you are going to have one long cycle this month. Sorry hun, I was hoping you would get some good news x

Hi WENDY, yeah, looks like it will be a long disappointing one... :sad1: Left to reading happy and awesomely blessed posts from all of you ladies!

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

Please keep stalking my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Oh Maia, so sorry about the BFN. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. But I love your attitude for next cycle and I think that getting a check up is always a good thing.

I'm playing the waiting game as well. I thought af would be here today, but it looks like she's going to wait until tomorrow to show. I think I must be going back to my 28 day cycle. I don't think I'm pregnant, becasue I don't have any preggo symptoms. But I do have plenty of pre af symptoms. So I suspect she'll show either later today or tomorrow.
Anyway not much planned for the weekend as I have work on Sunday just still doing clean up after the storm.

Abii good luck on your test date, and if things don't work out this cycle I think it's a good idea to get a check up. Not because I think there is something wrong, to put your mind at ease that everything is ok.

Naneth hope all is going well with you.

Amy how are you hun? Any good plans for this weekend? I hope af has left the building or is on her way out.

To Everyone else out there I hope that you are getting ready for the weekend and have a great one.

Abii Yeah that sounds like a plan hun, it's good to get checked out if only to put your mind at ease but hopefully you wont need to and a BFP is coming! x

I dont have much hope for my bfp anymore:/
I think i stressed out too much yesterday and if i did conceive, its gone:cry:
owell i guess..:shrug::nope:

Maia - I'm so sorry for the BFN hun. I still have everything crossed! :dust:

Adrienne - Good luck, everything crossed for you too!! I'm okay, just playing the waiting game on the other side of the fence from you and Maia LOL The 3WW before ovulation is horrible.

Abii - Good luck! :dust:

AFM, not much going on. Haircut tomorrow, and going to our friend's house in Maine Sunday. Trying to play catch up with all our shows on the DVR too. That's about it. Been toying around with the idea of quitting everything after this cycle - OPKs, temping, CM .. But I don't know. I don't want to be stressed during the holidays, but I'm getting closer to the date we conceived and my 2nd EDD. I really don't want to pass those not being pregnant. :nope:

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Just wanted to say that I'm officially out for this cycle. Af showed up at 6am this morning which is no surprise to me. At first I was pretty disappointed and sad, I was even starting to question if I even wanted to keep on trying. But I started to feel better later on in the day, and just became even more determined than ever to work even harder this cycle. So onward and upward. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies as I'm off to work tomorrow. Take care.

Sorry to hear she's got some of you ladies. :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm officially 6DPO now. FF and my OPKs actually agreed on Ov day this cycle. I'm working on the basis that I'm pregnant until proven otherwise :lol: because that means OH and me can look around Mothercare and the baby clothes section in M&S and talk about how we'll dress our baby.

Adrienne - I'm sorry AF came :( I'm glad you're feeling better though about it. Love your PMA!

Naneth - Good luck - hope this is it!

Maia - I had a peek at your chart, and it looks like AF came. I'm sorry hun :(

AFM - My temps took a huge dip then rose straight back up. Not sure what's up with that, but I had wicked ovulation pains yesterday early afternoon, and my OPK was almost positive. Was very dark, but not as dark as the control line. I hope I didn't ovulate already, as we only BD'd once, and that was Saturday. We'll continue on every other day or so for about 2 weeks, until I get out of that window of opportunity.

Maia Sorry to see the witch did arrive but I am kinda glad she did, I think we knew you were out and I didn't want your cycle to drag on for much longer. At least now you can start a fresh cycle with new hope x

Adrienne Sorry the witch arrived for you too hun, hopefully you can be home for your ovulation days this month and everything will go your way. I know what you mean about giving up, I thought about it too but obviously I am so glad I didn't! You will say the same when you get that beautiful BFP. How long have you been trying for now? x

Abii Don't give up hun, stressing out wouldn't cause you to lose your baby if you had one, so don't worry. Fingers crossed for you x

Amy Hmm, if you get another high temp tomorrow I think FF will try and put crosshairs up for you. Just keep an eye on those OPK's though just in case. Did you get your hair done? x

Naneth Yey for the 2ww! Hope it flies by for you. Oh I know baby clothes are so adorable, I always looked at them even before I thought about having a baby lol. Shame they grow out of them so quickly though x

Well ladies I shall speak to you all later in the week and wish you all the best as always. Tomorrow I have my 12 week scan, then afterwards I am going straight to Glasgow to watch Evanescence in concert, I cannot wait! I come home on Wednesday but have to go and get my flu jag (groan) and then I finally get to tell people my secret. But I will catch up with you all as soon as I can :flower: x

Wendy - Have a wonderful trip away and good luck on your scan. I had a feeling that if my temps stays up tomorrow, I'll get crosshairs. We'll see! Yes, I did get my hair done. Got it all chopped it off, and it's sooo short!! But I like it. I think I'll color it this weekend, since I'm taking next Monday off. If I can get a good picture, then I'll post it. I can't ever seem to take a good picture of myself though :haha:

ADRIENNE, I'm trying to keep the positivity, had a little bit of a break down Fri into Sat however, as I was fearing my cycle and had little to no hope for a BFP. So sorry the evil witch has come to visit you, seems we are just about on the same day.... :dust:

AMY, hang in there Hun, I know the wait to OV is rough. You chart looks like it could be an early OV or trying to with that dip, I see you got a BD in, I say that you should keep :sex: in case that is it is and wait on those temps to confirm! :dust:

NANETH, Chart looks Good! Happy Mothercare browsing! :dust:

WENDY, EXACTLY! We kind of did, because BFNs at 18DPO are terrible when AF is not near. Soooo happy I didn't have a 40+day cycle. Now, we are working towards and Awesome Christmas gift! Have a great trip Hun!

AFM...Well, AF snuck in on me this weekend. She was roaring too. In fact, each one since MC has been progressively more rough. I am keeping my appt with my doc which is after Thanksgiving just to check things out as I haven't had an AF like that since I first got AF. I was put on BC to help that and regulate it. Not an option I am going for this time though so we shall see. Sorry that I was M.I.A on you all this weekend. The saddness that DW and I went through was rough and the internet was the last thing on my mind. As well, the cramps and flow was soooo very strong, I wasn't moving anyway. I am happy to say, that we have decided that we will try again regardless and move forwar dinto what looks like will be December! We just aren't to the point to take break yet. Since it is later, we will have some time to get the donations and shipments scheduled (you know I am a planner so I will start that work this week) and then we will get a few more tests ( have alot left as we wait to test) and get the ball rolling in a couple of weeks. Still alittle sad, but not as much and cramping has gone down quite a bit so, I am here! GL FXD!:dust: to you all in the TWW, and the act of :sex: Catch that Eggy!!! :dust:

Thanks ladies.

Fingers crossed that you've not missed it Tweak. :)

Enjoy your concert (and flu jag) Wendy. ;)

MrsMM24, sorry the witch got you. Hope she eases up and that next time is luckier for you. :hugs:

We got our results from the doctor today. OH's SA sample was smaller than they really needed (they needed 2ml for the test really) but what he provided had 189million swimmers, which he's pretty chuffed about because the doctor wanted something over 20million. His motility isn't great (30%) but the doctor says that with the quantity, she's not too bothered and he'd need to repeat that if she referred us anyway.

My test results were normal as well, apart from the CD21 progesterone test which for some reason the lab didn't do! That's the second time they've cocked it up. So right now I'm hoping that the witch stays away because if she shows up I'll have to work out when CD21 is and book my third CD21 blood test and hope that they get it right.

But once we've done that, the doctor will get us referred. So if there's no baby by Christmas, next year will be the year of the fertility clinic (but that's not going to happen - I want my :bfp: for Christmas!)

I GOT MY BFP!!
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1109010948.jpg
:happydance::happydance:happydance:
OMG!!! i still cant believe it...:blush:
:cloud9:

Naneth - Glad DH's SA went well and that the other test results were normal! Good luck! I so hope this is it!

Abii - wow, congrats!

Maia & Adrienne - hope you ladies are well :hugs:

AFM - Still waiting. Having wicked cramps today and backaches as well. But no + OPK yet. Hoping my temp stays down tomorrow, since we won't get a BD session in until tomorrow night. That's about it...

Hi Ladies,
Hope you are all well.

Abii as I said on the testing thread HUGE congrats Abii, Healthy and happy 9 months.

:wave: hope everyone is doing ok in here....

Update...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Congratulations Abii, have a happy and healthy nine months

Feeling a bit more annoyed about my tests today, been working out when my next CD21 will be and it's the week I've booked time off on holiday from work, but after the days I've taken off so I wouldn't be able to take off that day for the test. Then the one after that will fall between Christmas and New Year, so the health centre will be closed.

Looks like the next day I could get CD21 done will be at the end of January! Hoping we can do it by ourselves before then!

thank you ladies:]
i took another test today it was a digi and it was positive too so i guess we'll see fer sure how far along i am tomorrow:]
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1110011335.jpg
there they are:happydance:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back