The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Naneth You are so right, with sperm like that you are bound to get that BFP in the end! Hopefully your tests will rule out anything being wrong with you but even I did it with PCOS so you will too hun :flower: Have you been watching I'm a Celebrity? I'm addicted already :haha: x

Amy I know what you mean but I prefered doing the temps the whole way through so I knew when to expect AF. I agree with you though, it can make you so nervous. Just temp for the first half of the month if it will make you feel better x

Maia Ooh is it coming up to ovulation time already? Glad to hear you have everything set up, you are super organised! Is your daughter getting excited about Xmas yet? Here we have Xmas adverts on all the time right now so it's putting everyone in the mood lol x

Adrienne Hope you're well hunnie and not working too hard :flower: x

Naneth - yay for getting your test booked!

Maia - sounds like you've got everything in place!

Abii - glad things are going well

Adrienne - hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Wendy - I did like seeing when I was gonna get AF, and it made it easier when it did come, but OMG it drove me crazy trying to figure out what they were doing the rest of the TWW. I'll be more relaxed if I don't temp after confirmed O.

I FINALLY got my + OPK today at CD22. Ugh. This is getting ridiculous. Definitely calling my doctor if I don't get a BFP this cycle. We've BD'd a lot, so we'll make sure we get at least one more day in tomorrow night (DH is at school tonight)

Amy Yey for the positive opk!! I feel your pain, it's so annoying having long cycles, you will remember I was the same, ovulating around day 20. I wish there was a sure way to make it happen earlier but I don't know that there is. Hope you're having fun in other areas of your life too and not letting ttc stress you out too much :hugs: x

Hi Everyone Hope you are all doing well.
I'm going into the last day of my 3 day trip and I guess I should be going to sleep since it's 3am, but instead I'm catching up on my BNB girls.

Well so much for my bd marathon if I'm lucky I'll get 2 bd sessions in before I O. I don't have any opks with me but judging by my cm and the overt pains I've had since yesterday O is just around the corner. I'll do an opk when I get home from work Thursday night and hopefully get some bding in. Wish me luck ladies as I don't think I'll get to many opportunities for this cycle. Oh and did I happen to mention that my MIL is visiting and staying in the room next to my bedroom. Yeah, that's not a mood killer. Lol. Just have to try to ignore that little issue. Anyway I guess I while get some sleep as I'm going to have a long night ahead of me. Will speak to you all later.

Adrienne Aww what a passion killer :dohh: Still it might make it more fun for you's if you have to try and be extra quiet lol. Wishing you all the best of luck hunnie, I hope the bdancing you can get in will be enough :flower: x

Wendy - There's not much else to enjoy, we live a pretty boring life :haha: Nothing else really exciting. We're already going to 2 concerts next year, and DH is just finishing up his semester at school. Passed 1 final and class, 1 to go. We're also doing good with our diet and exercise.

Abii - I'm okay. Just got my + OPK yesterday, so we'll BD a couple more times this week and pray for the best!

Adrienne - Good luck hun :hugs: Remember, all it takes is once and it might happen. I'll have everything crossed for you!

Wendy - There's not much else to enjoy, we live a pretty boring life :haha: Nothing else really exciting. We're already going to 2 concerts next year, and DH is just finishing up his semester at school. Passed 1 final and class, 1 to go. We're also doing good with our diet and exercise.

Abii - I'm okay. Just got my + OPK yesterday, so we'll BD a couple more times this week and pray for the best!

Adrienne - Good luck hun :hugs: Remember, all it takes is once and it might happen. I'll have everything crossed for you!

thats great:D
i hope to see you in first tri soon.
ill keep my fx'd:hugs:

ABII, looking good for the 13th, enjoy that appt!

WENDY, you know I have to plan ahead, it keeps me sane... :haha: Yes, DD is excited, she started her list for Santa a week after her b-day, they started showing all the ads the week of her b-day, joys of having a birthday near christmas...

AMY, I know, I hope I planned enough, I am slightly obsessed with planning and organization. Every BFN, I always look back and think what I could have changed or did wrong... :sad1: We shall see... YAY for that +OPK and all those BD sessions... If OV was indeed on CD22, then 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 should be good days! FXD! :dust:

ADRIENNE, I hope that you get a couple more BD sessions in. It should be interesting to say the least with MIL there, the sneaky :sex: can be very lucrative for strong swimmers, so I think you should definitely try that.... :dust:

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

ABII, looking good for the 13th, enjoy that appt!

WENDY, you know I have to plan ahead, it keeps me sane... :haha: Yes, DD is excited, she started her list for Santa a week after her b-day, they started showing all the ads the week of her b-day, joys of having a birthday near christmas...

AMY, I know, I hope I planned enough, I am slightly obsessed with planning and organization. Every BFN, I always look back and think what I could have changed or did wrong... :sad1: We shall see... YAY for that +OPK and all those BD sessions... If OV was indeed on CD22, then 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 should be good days! FXD! :dust:

ADRIENNE, I hope that you get a couple more BD sessions in. It should be interesting to say the least with MIL there, the sneaky :sex: can be very lucrative for strong swimmers, so I think you should definitely try that.... :dust:

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:
thank you:]
i did the ring on a string trick for gender prediction today[i actually did it twice] and both times it went back and fourth haha so lets hope both that and gender predictor are right, i wouldnt mind having a little man around:]
how are you doing?
when are you testing?

I am making it, trying to remain positive... anxious, things are just getting harder I guess... drawing positivity from all the threads on BNB.... I haven't OVd yet in Nov, testing in Dec.... hopefully.

Good luck with little man!

Amy I so get you, my life is boring too. I work, go home eat and wash, tidy up a little then watch tv and bed. Exciting huh?! lol. At least you have two concerts to look forward to. I'm going to visit some friends for a weekend in December so am looking forward to that. Not much else planned really. Already got my Xmas shopping finished. Glad to hear your DH is doing well at school too, I know there's been some problems there in the past :flower: x

Maia At least if you have a list you don't have to think about what to get her lol. I love Christmas, I'm a big kid at heart. Deffo enjoy your holiday eating! A more relaxed approach after ovulation might just do the trick for you, you are one of the biggest symptom spotters I know :haha: x

I am making it, trying to remain positive... anxious, things are just getting harder I guess... drawing positivity from all the threads on BNB.... I haven't OVd yet in Nov, testing in Dec.... hopefully.

Good luck with little man!

awh:/
i know how difficult it is, it took us a whole year and 2 months before EVER getting a bfp, i hadnt gotten a single one before.
but i hope your getting the support you need to continue on your journey.
When are you suppose to O'?

I know.... the last cycle was the best one I did with less SS!!! I started at 8DPO instead of 1.... I hope that it will be that way again, except this time, I am going to stop temping at 5 DPO.... we shall see.

ABII, I think that I will OV next week, but anything goes since the MC. It has been a couple years now, so we are pros at TTC and with donations, :sad1:

AFM...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

I know.... the last cycle was the best one I did with less SS!!! I started at 8DPO instead of 1.... I hope that it will be that way again, except this time, I am going to stop temping at 5 DPO.... we shall see.

ABII, I think that I will OV next week, but anything goes since the MC. It has been a couple years now, so we are pros at TTC and with donations, :sad1:

AFM...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??
im so sorry:hugs:
i hope you get your bfp this time around hun
xx

Hey ladies :hi:

Im so sorry I havent been around much, what with working 3 nights and one day a week its hard to update plus I have been feeling so sick recently not like with my son at all I have even lost 8lb which was a shocker as more adding onto my tummy so thought I would be heavier but maybe losing it elsewhere as not been eating loads.

MrsMM24 - I really do know how you feel. this one took 2 years and 2 months approx with a loss in between in Feb dont give up hope tho. I kept on saying to myself well loads of people get pregnant straight after but then there are lots of people that dont either but we just dont see much of that. I hope its all you lovely ladies turns soon.

Tweak was it you that mentioned the charting. Heres my chart on my BFP month, I was like that with charting too and there is nothing on my chart to distinguish that this was the month but did notice the chart was so different this month. Once I stopped charting felt like I lost my right arm and was more chilled when I knew what was going on and it pinpointed the exact date of ovulation for me which I thought was good.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&

Adrienne I hope you get enought bedding days in, I wish you all luck for this cycle :hugs: that sucks about the next room situation but there is no way I would waste another month. You must be so tired all the time with how much long hours you do hun. I hope this is it for you this month!

Naneth, Abii, Emma, Wendy, Arlene, Rachael have I missed anyone Im going off memory lol.... I hope your all well xxx

Wendy - Your life sounds like mine. That's basically all I do, every day. I need to throw some exercise in there as well. I'd lose more weight if I combined exercise with my healthy eating! I didn't end up getting concerts tickets, so only 1 concert so far next year. I'm sure there will be more, since the summer concert lineup hasn't been announced yet!

Maia - Hope you get a + OPK soon! Good luck with the donations!

Shona - Glad you're feeling sick and have lots of symptoms. Sorry about the hectic schedule at work!

Adrienne - Hope you're well :hugs:

AFM - I think I ovulated Friday sometime. I got crazy painful ovulation cramps, felt like a hot needle poking through my ovary. I got 3 days of + OPKs, and my temp rose this morning. I think I might temp throughout the TWW, so I have a full chart to bring my doctor or RE next month, if I don't get pregnant. I want to show them I've been doing everything I possibly can to get pregnant. I might just write the temps down, and not look at my chart. Maybe that way will keep me less crazy. :wacko:

Maia I assume your donations have now started and I wish you all the best of luck for this month. At least you know your doctors appointment is not far away now either. Hope you had a lovely weekend :flower: x

Amy Well one concert is better than none lol. I hated exercising. I used the wii fit at home and did really well with it, was hitting the minus one stone mark when I got pregnant and will get back on it afterwards too. I hate the gym, I always feel so self conscious so it's good to be able to do something at home. Yey for ovulation! Will look out for your crosshairs appearing on your chart :thumbup: x

Adrienne & Naneth - hope you ladies are well :) x

Well there hasn't been much happening with me ladies, had a quiet weekend of catching up with tv programmes and doing some ironing. Not long till Christmas now though where I will get a week and a half off work. Can't wait for that! Talk to you all soon :flower: x

AMY, I think that your chart confirms OV on Saturday. Which is about right as you were getting positives on Friday. FXD! :dust:

WENDY, yes, they have, 1 down and 4 more to go... sooo draining.... but soooo worth it! I hope this is the month, I cannot handle not being able to TTC until 2012 (gotta gather more funding and leave from work to get donations.)

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD16, OV is definitely approaching... Donations Tomorrow morning, early!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! My cervix has also begun to soften and move. CM is looking good. I was hoping not to OV until CD18/19 and so far so good so I won't complain if OV starts any time this week!! FXD! I have been on my green tea, grapefruit juice, vitamins, eating, and sleep. Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Wendy - I didn't mind the gym, especially the treadmill. I love walking/running but now it gets dark so early so I can't do that outside anymore. Plus, it gets wicked cold once it's dark.

Maia - Yay for the start of donations! Hope you get that + OPK soon!

AFM - Lots of cramping last night and this a.m. Twinges in my left ovary area. Had a hard time getting to sleep last night cause my lower stomach was sore.

CH's appeared on my chart. FF says I'm 6 DPO today. Looking at my chart, does it look like I ovulated?? My temps keep going up and down. And I haven't really seen a big temp shift either. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->