The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Wendy - sorry to hear about DH's knee. Hope it feels better soon!

Welcome MommyChizzy! :flower: We'd love if you joined us!

Hi MommyChizzy! It's lovely to meet you :flower: I am more on the pregnancy thread now but this is the forum where I started and got my BFP so I always stick around to support you ttc ladies :) Tell us a bit about yourself x

Thanks for the wishes for hubby ladies, the hospital are happy with how it's healing but want him to stay at home for another week and try a little each day to walk without crutches. We will see how that goes! Has anyone got anything nice planned for this weekend? Think I will try and put my Xmas tree up, and finish writing my cards. I started my cards a week ago so need to find the motivation to finish them! Just feels like December has come around so quick this year x

Wendy - Hope he heals quickly!

Nothing planned for this weekend. DH started his new job this week at the funeral home (apprenticeship woohoo!) so I'm hoping he'll have Sat/Sun off. We've never had full weekends off together, so it'll be nice. Although, I did like the time to myself on Saturdays so I could get stuff done around the apartment :haha: Good luck with the Christmas cards! I should really send some out, but have never been good about them. Maybe once a baby comes we will. Have a good weekend! :hugs:

Hi MOMMYCHIZZY! Welcome... :wave: of course you can join us here. I am wishing you luck! :dust:

WENDY, so sorry to hear about DHs knee... No resting for you I am sure. I strangely haven't been tired since my long sleeping weekend....

Hi Ladies, how are you all holding up?

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks Ladies for such warm welcome!!! Here is a little about me...

I'm 25 y/o mommy of a 17 month old little girl, I'm ttc #2 after having the implanon A.K.A "the thing" removed on Nov 2 2011, it's been a month so far and still no AF so I can start charting etc, which is pretty frustrating because during the time I had the implanon I didn't bleed AT ALL!!! I've been DTD since I had it removed in hopes of MAYBE ovulating right after since the doc said it's likely I'll be fertile right after...So far I've had the withdrawal spotting along with cramping for a day, but that's it, oh and the last couple of days i've had some whitish-clear fluid and it feels like it's AF coming and when I go wipe it's just the whitish-clear stuff...any thought on what it could be? is AF approaching or could it be ovulation stuff? With my DD I didn't really "try" because we got preg that first month we decided to get preg and of course we were shocked! but extremely happy! Sorry to write so much! lol Just trying to sum up everything in one post

MommyChizzy welcome again sound like you may be getting close to ovulation from what you have described. Keep DTD and good luck!!!

Wendy hope dh's knee is doing better. Don't over do it trying to take care of him. Make sure you call on some help if you need it. Sorry you guys had to miss out on your trip to Manchester.

Maia keep up the good work with no symptom spotting. I love the idea of you motivating your testing threads. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Amy Hope you're doing well, and I hope you and dh get to spend the weekend together.

Naneth hope your feeling better and getting ready to have a great weekend.

AFM well as you can tell by my ticker AF showed up full blast today. So now dh and I have some talking to do over the weekend to see where we go from here. Also found out what is wrong with my knee. A piece of cartelage (sp?) has broken off which is what's causing all my problems. Great now what do we do to fix it? Now that's the problem. My choices are surgery which I don't know how much down time from my job that would require, or blood platelet injections which may or may not fix the problem and will keep me out of my job for at least 2 weeks. And I would need to have a least 2 injections so that's at least a month 4 weeks total for me to be out of work (not sure if that's consecutive) And after all that if the injections the don't work I may still have to get the surgery. Oh and here's the kicker, the surgery is covered by insurance, but the injections are not and cost $700 per injection. So needless to say I have some things to think about. I'll get more information when I meet with the surgon later on this month.

So I've got a couple of things on my mind this weekend. Most importantly the talk with dh about where to go next on our ttc journey. I know he is not excited about going back to the fertility doctor, so I guess the big question I'm going to have for him is how badly does he want to become a father? He is not a fan of assisted conception as he is a very private person. So discussing things like our sex life even with a doctor is uncomfortable for him. This should make for an interesting weekend. Wish me luck girls. I hope the rest of you have a great weekend and sending baby dust to all of you.

MommyChizzy welcome again sound like you may be getting close to ovulation from what you have described. Keep DTD and good luck!!!

Wendy hope dh's knee is doing better. Don't over do it trying to take care of him. Make sure you call on some help if you need it. Sorry you guys had to miss out on your trip to Manchester.

Maia keep up the good work with no symptom spotting. I love the idea of you motivating your testing threads. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Amy Hope you're doing well, and I hope you and dh get to spend the weekend together.

Naneth hope your feeling better and getting ready to have a great weekend.

AFM well as you can tell by my ticker AF showed up full blast today. So now dh and I have some talking to do over the weekend to see where we go from here. Also found out what is wrong with my knee. A piece of cartelage (sp?) has broken off which is what's causing all my problems. Great now what do we do to fix it? Now that's the problem. My choices are surgery which I don't know how much down time from my job that would require, or blood platelet injections which may or may not fix the problem and will keep me out of my job for at least 2 weeks. And I would need to have a least 2 injections so that's at least a month 4 weeks total for me to be out of work (not sure if that's consecutive) And after all that if the injections the don't work I may still have to get the surgery. Oh and here's the kicker, the surgery is covered by insurance, but the injections are not and cost $700 per injection. So needless to say I have some things to think about. I'll get more information when I meet with the surgon later on this month.

So I've got a couple of things on my mind this weekend. Most importantly the talk with dh about where to go next on our ttc journey. I know he is not excited about going back to the fertility doctor, so I guess the big question I'm going to have for him is how badly does he want to become a father? He is not a fan of assisted conception as he is a very private person. So discussing things like our sex life even with a doctor is uncomfortable for him. This should make for an interesting weekend. Wish me luck girls. I hope the rest of you have a great weekend and sending baby dust to all of you.

Hey Buster1! thanks so much for your answer! you are very kind and I'll deff will be :sex: with the hubby starting tonight...hopefully it is me getting ready to ovulate...I guess we will find out soon enough... ;)

MommyChizzy - Definitely sounds like ovulation could be right around the corner for you! Keep up with the DTD!

Maia - Good luck with the no SS!! You've got such a positive attitude!

Adrienne - Good luck with your talk with DH :hugs: I hope you guys can come to a conclusion on what to do. And sorry to hear about your knee :( I hope you can find out more when you meet with your surgeon. Would the surgery completely heal it? I'd be more leaning towards that, especially if there's no guarantee that the injections won't work. And $700 per injection? Yikes!

Naneth - hope you're well :hugs:

Amy Great to hear your hubby has got an apprenticeship! Good for him. Is that him finished school now then? Hope you had a nice weekend together x

Maia How's the non temping going? It must feel strange not doing it after so long. Hope you're well x

MommyChizzy Nice to know a bit more about you hun. I agree with the other girls, sounds like ovulation is about to happen! Are you going to be temping or using opk's or anything to help you tell when ovulation is coming or just play it by here for a while first? I hope you'll fall pregnant as quickly as you did with your first :flower: x

Adrienne Sorry to hear the witch arrived :( I know you were expecting her though. I really hope your hubby will be as enthusiastic next month, I know it's hard when you put everything into one month and for it not to happen. I hope you's managed to have a good talk. It sounds like you have the exact same problem with your knee as my husband has. He got his operated on a few years ago as he felt it was the best option. Its good because it was only a key hole operation so not left with big scars but it does take a while to heal and to be honest it didn't fix it 100% but did majorly improve it. He only feels pain now when he has been running about on it etc. That's crazy the injections aren't covered by insurance though! x

I've had a pretty nice relaxing weekend. Got my Xmas tree up and wrote all my xmas cards so feeling very festive now! I get a week and a half off work for Xmas so really looking forward to that. We are due snow through the night here so we will see what it's like in the morning. I'd rather have snow than ice though! Hate getting to work through ice. Hubby's knee is improving slowly, he's been signed off work till Friday and then he will see how he feels then. At least he is improving though that's the main thing. Well I am going to get off to my bed, hope all you ladies are well :flower: x

ADRIENNE, motivating is what has and continues to help me through my sadness and really helps me cope. Sorry that AF has flown in Hun :hugs:

AMY, not sure why I am so positive about everyone else's chances and not my own, when I think of me, my journey, etc, instant sadness, but thinking, chatting, and helping everyone else through, seems different.

WENDY, I didn't get to not temp long.... AF snuck in on me. Not sure, but doc did say it could take a while after MC to be regular. Not sure if you recall, but I have written in my journal, AF was irregularly regualar-was every other month for 3-4 days with confirmed OV before the MC, even after delivery of DD1. So.... now, I am "regular"... I dunno, hanging in... Awesome weekend you had, we put our tree up as well.

AFM...Busy, tiring weekend for me, and AF has come a little earlier than normal(after MC) so I am a little down, but hanging in. As I mentioned, because we cannot do this the traditional way, I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads!! Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on each thread)Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hello. The page was to long to read everything. I'm glad I found this group:flower:

Welcome Anewbeginning :hi: glad you're here. The ladies here are great and really supportive. Even our preggo graduates come back here to support and motivate us.

Maia sorry the witch got you and she even had the nerve to show early. And I know what you mean, I can be positive about everyone else but I can't do the same for myself.

Mommychizzy hope you are doing well and getting some bding in.

Amy good luck with the appointment tomorrow I look forward to hearing what your doctors have to say.

Naneth haven't heard from you in awhile, hope you're doing ok

Hope I didn't forget anybody but if I did I'm sorry but I hope you're doing well too.

AFM made my FS appointment for January so that gives me one more cycle to try on my own before the appointment. Hey maybe I'll get lucky, it's happened to some of the ladies on BNB. It looks like dh has also agreed to do the SA so that's a step in the right direction. Right now the witch is on here way out the building so it won't be long til I start another bd marathon. LOL Knowing that I have an appointment coming up is making me feel a little more relaxed so maybe that will help too. That's all I have for now. Have a good night ladies.

Thank you. When I get more time I'll come on and post more. I hope everybody get's their BFP

:wave: Welcome ANEWBEGINNING!!! Take your time, we are here when you need us!

ADRIENNE, I hope you get to try once more before the appt, it happens like that for alot of women, just when they are about to get the appt.... BFP... GL FXD!:dust:

AFM...AF has come a little earlier than normal (after MC) so we are looking into what if anything we will be able to get together to TTC again soon. I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb as financing TTC will be better then.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads as I said I would be!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Welcome Anewbeginning :flower: Can't wait to hear more about you! :hugs:

Maia - I'm so sorry AF came early :( Good luck these next few months hun :hugs:

Adrienne - I'm glad you have an appt and that DH has agreed to the SA. I so hope you get that BFP before then though! I hear you on the relaxed front. Since when I made my appt, I'm so much more relaxed about TTC. Haven't really thought about OPKs or BDing yet. I think making an appt and focusing on something in the future that could help has made me more relaxed.

Wendy - Not yet - he still has 3 classes to take, 2 of which he's taking now. 2 of them are clinicals, in which he has to have an apprenticeship and view embalmings and do paperwork. Hopefully he'll be done by April or so!! Things are falling into place with that, now hopefully the TTC will fall into place!

Naneth and MommyChizzy, hope you ladies are well :flower:

AFM - Have my appt today! So excited to get something going! Printed out my charts and Word doc with cycles and symptoms and bringing everything with me. Maybe start BDing every other day soon. I'm more relaxed now, so not really sure when. Not starting OPKs till CD15, as they make me too stressed and I doubt I'll O before then.

Hi ladies :flower:

Amy- Fingers crossed for your appointment, let me know how you get on. I really hope they are going to do something to help you out :hugs:

Maia- So sorry that the witch came early for you! I am also sorry to hear that you are taking a break, I can understand why though. At least the three of you can have a nice relaxing Christmas together :hugs:

Adrienne- I am so happy to hear that the oh has agreed to go and get help and have the SA done as I know he was not keen on that at all. Although whilst you are focusing on that appointment in January you never know what might happen :winkwink:

Welcome anewbegginning :wave: where are you from :hugs:

:wave: MommyChizzy, it certainly sound like ovulation to me so I hope you have started with the :sex: lol

I hope everyone is keeping well and getting into that Christmas spirit! I have my decorations up apart from my tree as I am going to be getting a real one this year and dont want to get it too early. Take care ladies :hugs:

Thanks Emma :hugs: I can't believe your 33 weeks already! Time flies!

The appointment went well. The doctor is very proactive and we have a plan! I'm having an HSG done this afternoon, and have instructions for a SA for DH - just gotta find time to do it. Then, if I don't get pregnant this cycle, he's putting me on Clomid next cycle. He loved that I've been temping and that was 1 thing he was going to have me do. Because I've been doing it, that's one step crossed off. I'm very happy with the plan in place, and feel so much more relaxed now. Now to figure out when to start the BDing marathon!

Thank you:howdy: MrsMM24. It’s nice to see other women in the same boat as you!

Tweak0605 Thanks!:howdy: As for myself. I’m not engaged. I have 2 kids (boy and girl) ages (8 and 7) I’m in school now for Radiology and Psychology. I’m going back to the TTC because it’s been long. Long time ago I was pregnant with my ex, but because of his age, I had an M/C. And also I took the depo shot in 2006 and that messed me up. I didn’t have AF for 11 years. So now since I’m going to get married in the next 2 weeks, my mom, my older kids, my husband (soon to be) and some others are talking about baby. So I’m tracking my cycle again with the CD, and the DPO’s lol. So I’ll keep you guys posted. AS question when needed.

Hi Pinky12. :hugs2: I live in PA, but I’m moving to Atlanta GA, that is why I have Atlanta GA on my location. Where are you from? And congrats on your pregnancy. From the looks on your tracker, you are almost there!
:howdy:

ANEW, you are sooo busy, sounds good, I am like that as well. I NEED to be busy to thrive. GL FXD for your cycle. So good to have you here. :dust:

EMMA, you are almost there! Baby debut soon. Can't wait. Yeah, looks like I am taking a break, I just wish it was by choice and not force. But, maybe that will help me in the long run for the following cycle. Really hoping SIL and I could be PG at the same time and we have 2012 babies!! I am almost 10 yrs older than her so my time is not plentiful.

AMY, AWESOME news from the appt! You perked my day up, so I know you were elated. This sounds wonderful, I hear a BFP in your very near future!!! :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, beginning stages of my cycle... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hiya Ladies,

Wow it has been a while!
8 :bfp: Congratz... i did tell you all though... If i would have stuck around i bet i would have had mine :cry:... i doubt it :rofl:

Wendy :wave: Hun, hope all is well your end, i still cant believe you got your :bfp: well i can, but ya know what i mean. How are ya doing? Soz i've not txd you in a while, i have a hetic life nowadays lol... Hows baby doing? :flower:

Emma :wave: OMG!!!!! I remember our talk over PM'S and now look... 33 WEEKS preggers... Its amazing how things change. I hope you and baby are doing well. Hows things going? I want pics... have you found out what ya having? Awe i bet ya well excited now, not long to go...:flower: Ps i have been meaing to tx you but that free min comes and goes so fast.. Dnt hate me :nope:

Hello all new ladies... My name is Leanne, I'm just one of the oldies, well whe i say oldies, i mean the original ladies who set up this club with emma and wendy... True amazing ladies and friends...

:wave: Adrianne, I guess your still fighting for your :bfp: hows things your end? :flower:

Arlene, Amy, Rachael, Naomi and shona Congrats, i knew you would all get there. Hope things are well with you ladies..

Now you all just need to update me on where you all are with your Pregnancies and EDD.. Which i think our lovely Emma can put on the from when she gets time lol..

I want to see pics and baby Bumps.... Oh i have so missed being on here... :happydance
:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->