The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

CONGRATS on the Bonus WENDY!!! Yes, I am EXCITED to be back in the game!!! Hope DH gets better soon!

ADRIENNE, I cannot wait to begin in the cray TTC arena again....

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Maia - that's awesome that you're able to get some donations for January! :happydance: SO happy for you!

Wendy - Awesome about the bonus!

Adrienne - Hope you're well!

FF puts me at 5 DPO today. Had a wicked temp drop wayyyy below the coverline. I'm only temping for 2 more days, and then stopping over Christmas weekend. We're traveling and I don't want to deal with it over Christmas, since I want a little break to get away from it all. I may test Saturday since I really don't know when I ovulated since I didn't do OPKs or anything. Not expecting anything, just wanna get it out of my system.

Wendy woo hoo for xmas bonus. I'm sure you more than deserve it. Hope dh's knee is getting better. Can't believe you're 18 weeks already 2 more weeks and half way there.

Amy keeping everything crossed for you miss. Hope you're able to relax over the xmas weekend.

Maia I love how dd has put all her presents in a pile. I use to do that too when I was a kid. I miss that feeling I use to get at Christmas as a kid. Maybe when I have one of my own I'll get it back.

AFM called out of work today. Not feeling that great. For the past couple of days my stomach hasn't felt right. I don't know if my IBS is acting up again or if I have a stomach bug. Dh has been home that past couple of days with a cold so maybe he gave me something or at least that's what I keep teasing him about. LOL So I don't go back to work til the day after xmas. It's nice to have the extra time off I just wish I was feeling well so that I could enjoy it. Now with more time on my hands I have more time to think about my stupid tww. Do they have a pill out there that stops symptom spotting? Because if they do I need it ASAP. LOL Take care ladies and speak with you all soon.

Maia I take it you don't do the whole hiding the presents until Xmas with your DD? I never knew what I had until Xmas morning when I was a girl cause Dad would hide them all until it was time to see if Santa had been. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with my child, will need to have a think about that x

Amy I see what you mean about your crazy temps this month! I agree though, just stop doing it over xmas, you want to relax and enjoy this time and not have to worry about temping when your travelling. Let us know how it went though if you do test :flower: x

Adrienne Aww no sorry to hear your ill, I really hope you feel better for Xmas morning. Aww hun, I was the worst at symptom spotting lol. Funny thing was the month I got my BFP I had hardly any symptoms :dohh: Typical! When is AF due? I will be watch intently and hoping you get this before your FS appointment :flower: x

Well I am impatiently waiting on 1pm here so I can get out of work for a week and a half, woohoo! Need to go to the cemetery this afternoon and lay flower wreaths for my Mum and Stepmum and Grandad so hoping the weather stays dry. Got all my Xmas food in yesterday so just got to collect my fresh chicken from the butchers tomorrow and then i'm set to cook away! Hope it all goes to plan lol. Well ladies, I will speak to you all soon, hope you are well x

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas time and gets everything they wish for in the new year x x

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! Hope you all had a great day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

ADRIENNE and WENDY, our daughter was sooo happy! We don't hide the gifts that "we" bought, just the few that "Santa" has brought. Usually we get a couple of items off her list from Santa and lay them out. The rest are from Mom or Mommy. She piled those up and separated them from ours. It was hilarious. I know that you will find something that works for your little one WENDY, 2012 Christmas will be a delight! ADRIENNE, I hope you feel better soon Hun!

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Maia - that is AWESOME that you'll be back in January! So happy for you!

Adrienne - Hope you're well :hugs:

Well, my temps dropped Christmas Eve and FF took away my CHs. Out of a whim, and mostly because I was feeling sick in the mornings I took an OPK and it was positive! Last cycle, during ovulation, I felt sick too so I figured I'd test to see. I got 3 days of + OPKs and we've just been BDing every other day. I'm very 'whatever' about this month for some reason. We'll get another BD session in tonight and keep going for a few more days. Hoping we truly did conceive a Christmas miracle!

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, sounds you like you did :flower: Sorry i've been absent but I got struck with a really bad bug over a week ago and i'm still in bed suffering :( It feels like a serious doze of flu even though i've already had the flu jag. Can't eat, can't sleep, burning up all the time, being sick from coughing. It's just awful. So i'm up at 4am this morning as I have given up on trying to sleep cause my chest is agony from coughing. Sigh, just my luck to get it at this time of year.

Maia I knew your daughter would have a lovely time, she's a lucky girl :) So good to hear you are back in the running from January too, when do the donations start? x

Amy Ooh well done for taking the random OPK! It would be so fab if this did turn out to be a Christmas conception :flower: x

Adrienne Hope you're well hunnie :flower: x

Right i'm off to try and find something to amuse myself, it sucks being awake when everyone else is asleep. So quiet! Talk to you all soon x

WENDY, I hope that you get better soon Hun. This time of year being sick and carring a little bundle of joy can't feel good at all. The donoations are going to start (if the cycle runs true to the last couple) the week of January 15th. We are looking to get he CBFM so we can time even better than the OPKs as we will not be able to SMEP for a while, strickly IUIs with the doc. Look how far along you are?!? Awesome! I cannot wait to see your bundle, I have been here through their thought about and conception! Exciting!

AMY, the timing sounds AWESOME! Sooo glad you took that OPK! I hope that the BDg in Hun!!! Woohoo!:dust:

AFM... we reserved donations for Jan!:happydance: So, I am going to get a new thermometer tonight and we ordered OPKs and HPTs from eBay! I cannot wait to temp and SS, that sounds crazy right?? :haha: but I am excited for the hectic times! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: the March testing thread has gone up!

Hi Ladies hope you are all doing well.

Wendy so sorry that you're sick. I hope that it passes quickly.

Maia I'm glad dd had a good Christmas and I'm sure you and dw had a good one as well. Sounds like you've go everything ready to go for Jan. and that's great. Your PMA is so strong it's coming through my computer screen. Good luck.

Amy glad you were able to get that xmas bding in. Hope you caught that eggy this cycle. Good luck to you as well.

AFM as you can see by my ticker the witch got me yesterday. (you'd think I'd be use to it by now) Well that just means on to another cycle. I think dh took it a little hard. For some reason he was so sure I was preggo this time. Maybe I can lift his spirits a little by telling him we kind of have one more shot before our FS appointment. I should be ovulating around the 9th of Jan and my FS appointment is on the 11th. Also I had two pregnancy dreams while I was in my last tww. One where I was taking several pregnancy tests and they were coming up positive and the other I was already pregnant and I kept telling people that I was due in October and I couldn't understand why my belly was so big now. LOL So maybe they were a sign. Who knows?

Anyway I'm excited to go to the FS to see what our next steps are going to be, I just hope that dh keeps an open mind. I also go have my knee appointment with the knee doctor to see if I'm going to have to have surgery or have the shots. Either way I get an answer tomorrow and it's been a long time coming. Other than that not much going on. I have to work New Years Eve, but that's ok at least I'm getting some holiday pay and I just have to fly to Denver and back. So I leave on Saturday night and I'm back home on Sunday morning then don't have to be back to work til Wednesday. Sorry for the long post. Take care ladies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas time and gets everything they wish for in the new year x x

Hello Hunni, Hope you had a love xmas, i cant believe you onlu have a few weeks left... It has gone so fast from my end... Cant wait to see baby..:hugs:

I hope all is well with you both and pippin too... Happy new year hunni..

Hello everyone else, how is everyone?? Happy new year!!!! I hope this is our year for us ladies waiting for our :bfp:..

Wendy hunni, Happy new year, hope you had a lovely xmas, many thanks for my card, how bad am i not even getting a few mins to contact you:dohh:.. hows baby doing? ive still not seen pics....

I passed my theory test... yay... Got my driving test in feb.. i'm scared lol..

But hey, all i can do is try..

Hope your all well... :hugs:

Happy New Year Lea,
Great job on passing your theory test, and don't worry I'm sure you'll do fine with your driving test. Hope all is well and I love the avatar pic with your son. He's a very hansome young man. You must be a proud Mom.

Happy New Year Lea,
Great job on passing your theory test, and don't worry I'm sure you'll do fine with your driving test. Hope all is well and I love the avatar pic with your son. He's a very hansome young man. You must be a proud Mom.

Awe thx Hun, I do hope so, I'm jus a nervous person so my nerves may get the better of me! Ty, I do love that pic, my friend is a photographer so decided to do us a photoshoot, I've got some lovely photos done.

How's things ur end hun? No doubt ur working as hard as ever. How's ur ttc journey going? :)

All the best hunni...

Things are well Lea. Going to see the FS on Jan 11th. Looking forward to hear what she has to say. I'm sure she is going to push for IVF considering my age (I'll be 38 this month) And that's ok I'm very lucky that my husbands insurance covers IVF. Just need to see what is really involved. I'm a little concerned with how they would monitor me with my crazy work schedule. Also there's all the drugs too, so we'll have a lot to discuss with the doctor. I have a positive attitude so I have a good feeling that everything is going to work out in the end.

Things are well Lea. Going to see the FS on Jan 11th. Looking forward to hear what she has to say. I'm sure she is going to push for IVF considering my age (I'll be 38 this month) And that's ok I'm very lucky that my husbands insurance covers IVF. Just need to see what is really involved. I'm a little concerned with how they would monitor me with my crazy work schedule. Also there's all the drugs too, so we'll have a lot to discuss with the doctor. I have a positive attitude so I have a good feeling that everything is going to work out in the end.

:happydance: For your FS. Hope all goes well. Its so lovely to see you so positive. I'm sure things will work around your work schedule somehow. Where there is a will there is a way! :flower: I wish you all the luck hunni, you soooo deserve your :bfp: :dust: Your baby is on its way to you i can feel it...:hugs:

Lea - Glad to see you around! Love the profile pic of your son. He's adorable!

Adrienne - Good luck with your FS appt! Hoping for a great outcome from it! Love your positive attitude!

As you can see, AF came way early. 7 days after my first + OPK. :wacko: But, whatever. Onwards and upwards I guess. I didn't breakdown or cry, which I'm surprised about. Probably since I've gotten used to it coming every month, it's no longer a shock for me. :shrug: Calling the doc tomorrow for my Clomid prescription and hoping it will actually help this month. Soy did nothing for me, besides screw up my cycles, so I'm hoping Clomid will help.

Lea - Glad to see you around! Love the profile pic of your son. He's adorable!

Adrienne - Good luck with your FS appt! Hoping for a great outcome from it! Love your positive attitude!

As you can see, AF came way early. 7 days after my first + OPK. :wacko: But, whatever. Onwards and upwards I guess. I didn't breakdown or cry, which I'm surprised about. Probably since I've gotten used to it coming every month, it's no longer a shock for me. :shrug: Calling the doc tomorrow for my Clomid prescription and hoping it will actually help this month. Soy did nothing for me, besides screw up my cycles, so I'm hoping Clomid will help.

Hiya Amy. Awe thank u hun, I love that pic, i have it in colour too.. I cant believe he will be in high school this year! :wacko: the years really do fly!

Af got me yesterday, i'm on CD2 now also, i'm hoping i get some luck this year too.... Were the few that need the luck of the other ladies....:flower:

Stay positive hun, it will happen for us....:hugs: With me having pcos i will more than likely get clomid when i get a new FS appt. 2012 Is our year Amy & Adrianne... :dust:

Well Ladies i'm off to sleep i have a long 9 hour shift tomoz, so i'm up at 7am... I will speak to you all later.. nyt :0)

High school?! Wow, he looks so young!! Crazy how time flies though - my cousin will be 12 this year, which is crazy. I still remember when she was born and was watching her when she was a baby!

When will you get a FS appt? Any time soon? I hope so, you deserve a 2012 BFP this year!

Have a good night sleep :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->