The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi Lea!!! So good to see you back!! :hugs:

I'm still fighting for my BFP too :( Had a 2nd miscarriage back in June, and nothing ever since. Just went for an HSG today that went well.

If you want to follow the pregnant ladies, Emma made a group for that. The link is Pregnancy Group

Hope you're doing well :hugs:

I'm still fighting for my BFP too :( Had a 2nd miscarriage back in June, and nothing ever since. Just went for an HSG today that went well.

If you want to follow the pregnant ladies, Emma made a group for that. The link is Pregnancy Group

Hiya Amy,

Awe i'm sorry to hear that hun! :hugs: I know it must be really hard for you but keep your chin up, your time will come. Glad your HSG went well today. Just keep positive and you'll get that :bfp:...

Are you all ready for xmas?

I'm doing good, busy and even more busier than ever lol.. I'll be glad of a break soon though, i think i'm working myself way to hard.

Hiya Amy,

Awe i'm sorry to hear that hun! :hugs: I know it must be really hard for you but keep your chin up, your time will come. Glad your HSG went well today. Just keep positive and you'll get that :bfp:...

Are you all ready for xmas?

I'm doing good, busy and even more busier than ever lol.. I'll be glad of a break soon though, i think i'm working myself way to hard.

Yeah I'm hoping the HSG just cleared out my tubes and such to get ready for a healthy baby.

I'm just about ready for Christmas. Just a few more presents to get. I wish it were all over though. I'm ready for 2012. It's hard being in the holiday spirit knowing what I should have right now. :(

I'm glad you're doing well. Hopefully you get a break soon :hugs:

Lea, the queen of the night is back. Missed you. Sounds like things are going well for you and I'm glad to hear that. Looking forward to having you back here more often.

Amy glad the HSG went well today, sorry that you had some cramping but glad it didn't last too long. Now get ready for the bd marathon.

Hi to all the other lovely ladies out there. Hope you had a good day.

AFM getting ready to go to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to that, the holidays always get people so crazy. Other than that not much else going on. BD marathon will be getting underway in a few days. Dh is highly motivated again this cycle which is great. Anything not to have to go to another FS appointment LOL So I guess he is going to give it his all to get that BFP this cycle. Hey I have no complaints with that.

Well I guess that's all I have for now. Take care and talk to you all soon.

Hi ladies :flower:

Adrienne- I really hope work isn't too hectic for you. I can imagine what it is like around Christmas in the travel industry. I am so happy to hear that your oh is giving it his all :haha: this month again. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Lea- So lovely to see you back here and no I dont hate you. I have been just as bad hun :hugs:

Amy- I am so happy to hear that the doctor is helping you. I think clomid will be a huge help to you with it taking you so long to ovulate. Hopefully your lp will sort itself out as well. Be careful though, clomid is know for multiples :winkwink: I bet this news has made the holidays feel so much better for you. On wards and upwards for you now :hugs:

Maia- I know it must be frustrating that you are having to take the break but I am sure it will do you the world of good :hugs:

anew- Thanks hun. I am from Lancashire in England. Nice to see another over seas lady to keep the other company. Hope things are going well for you x

Well today I have nothing planned apart from staying in my pjs and getting on with a little house work. I have just been really bad with my breakfast.... I just had 2 slices of toast and then 2 doughnuts :blush: oh well, I have plenty of time to burn it off :haha:
Anyway, time to stop watching Judge Judy and do something lol x

:wave: welcome back LEA!

Yes it is frustrating AMY, but I am trying to relax and enjoy the happy news from my testing threads, the news of a new neice/nephew on the way and the holidays with DW and DD! I will be looking forward to the new year TTC though.

ADRIENNE, I hope that you are well.:flower:

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi ladies! So sorry I haven't got across here in the past week, i've had a nightmare time over the past few weeks. Mainly due to my hubby hurting his knee. He went back to work on Friday and ended up slipping on some water from a leak he didn't know about so again has gone and knackered his knee :( Worse this time. He is back on crutches and has a splint on now. He's initially off for 3 weeks then has to go get physio and see what happens from there. So i have been run ragged with work, house choirs, all the cooking and looking after him. So tiring! I am very much looking forward to finishing work for a week and a half next week, I need the break!

Maia Aww hun i'm so sorry to hear your having to put ttc on hold for the moment. I have been very naive in thinking your donor was a friend, I didn't realise you had to pay for donations and the time you had to take out of work to collect etc. I guess when you get your BFP it will be all the more special because of what you've gone through to get it. I hope you are well though, and keeping your spirits high :hugs: x

Anewbeginning Welcome to the thread hun, it's lovely to meet you! I am more on the pregnancy thread now but I like to keep an eye on you ttc girls and support you al on your journeys. I know how hard it can be :flower: x

Adrienne So glad to hear you got a FS appointment booked for January, that wont be long in coming round. And how fab your hubby has finally agreed to do the SA! :happydance: He really has gotten on board with the whole ttc thing lately which is fab as I know it brought you down sometimes. But you are right, so many people make their appointment and then fall pregnant naturally. It happened with me! My appointment would have been next week. I have everything crossed for you hun x

Amy Glad to hear your doctors appointment went well, sounds like you have a great plan put in place! Did you manage to get the SA sorted? I am sure it wont be long until you are joining us in the pregnancy thread :flower: x

Lea I know i've already said it but it really is great to have you back :hugs: Hope you're keeping well and all the very best for your theory test tomorow :flower: x

Well I best get back to work but I will try and get on more often :flower: x

Hi WENDY!! :hi: Sooo sorry to hear that DH has hurt his knee again :hugs: for you and DH! I hope that he can just relax a little so that your house can relax and heal properly. You are progressing nicely into week 17 I see! YAY!

Yes, it is good days and bad days thinking about the OVs I am missing until we can TTC again. I just hope it isn't too far out. We started using free shipping donors along with IUI, but as you can imagine, it is hard for them to juggle with the holidays so we understand. The dd of our loss in July was 2.15.12 so we are hoping to BFP before then which will still result in a 2012 baby!

I hope the other ladies on this thread are doing well. :wave:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi Ladies! i had posted a some weeks ago, Anyway here is a small recap of it, I had the wretched implanon removed 11-03-11 after a little less than a year with it and never had my period during it...Well I'm here to say that on 12-04-11 I got my :bfp:!!!!!! So ladies it IS possible to get pregnant within weeks of having the thing removed!!!! My husband and I are ecstatic and over the moon that we got pregnant so fast! Lot of baby sticky dust to ya'll trying after having what I call "The thing" removed! I also know I will NEVER get that birth control ever again!

Lots of love!!!!

CONGRATS MOMMYCHIZZY! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Congrats Monmychizzy have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

congrats mommychizzy and welcome back Lea :hugs:

Sorry I havent been around my MS has been immense since 5 weeks and have been getting the migraines for 5 days in a row now blah!

Hope everyone is well and getting all sorted for christmas xx

Maia Yeah I can totally understand the difficulties. At least you can have a nice enjoyable Christmas and New Year without having to think about donation timing etc :hugs: x

MommyChizzy Congratulations hunnie! :happydance: Looks like you did fall pregnant as quick as you did with your first child lol. Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months x

Hello Ladies,
Just checking in. This thread has been quiet lately, no doubt because of the up coming holiday time. I'm sure everyone is busy getting ready. But I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and I hope that everyone is doing well.

AFM I'm back in that TWW and trying not to symptom spot. (and doing a bad job of it I might add) I've had sore bbs so far. This has happened before but it's been awhile. Don't know if it's a sign but I would sure like to think so. Other than that nothing else to report. Take care ladies and speak with you all soon.

Hey Adrienne :flower: I sure hope this TWW ends in a Christmas/New Years BFP for you. What an amazing way to end 2011 :hugs:

I'm not doing much. No clue where I'm at with the cycle as temps are all over the place. If my temp went up this morning, it would've given me dashed CH's but it went down again. Just getting really frustrated. Did have some stretchy EWCM and having some random pain in my pubic bone area. Not ovulation cramps or anything.

:shrug:

ADRIENNE, I think it is a little quiet with the holiday coming, glad you checked in. I am around. So happy you are in the TWW, hope that you receive the best Christmas gift ever!!! :dust:

AMY, I am like you, I have had to miss this cycle due to holiday and donations not being available, so I couldn't be sure where I am in the cycle. Not to mention, it doesn't look like I am going OV anywhere near what I thought.... I am charting just to keep information available for when I am TTC. GL to you, wherever you are in the chase!:dust:

AFM... TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Amy sometimes our cycles can be so confusing. It drives me mad too. Just bd when you can and hopefully you'll end up with a nice surprise.

Maia I'm sure you must be busy getting things ready for Christmas for DD. I'm sure she's excited to see what Santa leaves under the tree. Glad to hear you're keeping up with your testing threads. I'm sure that keeps you plenty busy on BNB.

Here's to all us ladies getting our babies in 2012. Bring on the BFPs!!!!!

ADRIENNE, definitely keeping me busy in my threads, there are soo many Dec BFPs right now. We are SUPER EXCITED to see DD run downstairs to the tree. She has been counting all the gifts with her name on them for a week. And stacking them up instead of them randomly under there... :haha:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Maia, glad to hear you'll be able to line something up in January. I hope you have a great holiday as well.

Hi ladies! I'm still checking in, just been having a nightmare busy time lately with hubby still being laid up and me working, doing all the household chores and trying to get ready for Xmas. Good luck to Adrienne and Amy in your two week wait, I wish more than anything that this will be it for you :flower: Maia fab news you are sorting donations for January! Get back in the game girl :flower:

Well I best dash again as i'm at work and trying to be nice to the bosses seen as they just gave me a Xmas bonus, woohoo! :happydance: Will hopefully be able to check in more once I finish work tomorrow lunchtime as that will be me off till the 4th of January. woohoo! Look after yourselves ladies :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->