The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Sorry the witch got you Lea and you too Amy. Hopefully the baby dust from the other ladies will rub off on all of us. This is our year Maia, Lea, and Amy. Our BFPs are coming. New year and a new begining for all of us. Good luck ladies!!!!!

:hi: Can I join? My name is Krystal my Husband is Mert we have been married for 8 years. We have an almost 7 year old little girl. I am 29 and he is 27. We have been TTC for 3 months.

Welcome to the group Krystal. This is a great group of ladies and you'll get a lot of support here. Even our ttc graduates come back to support us.

High school?! Wow, he looks so young!! Crazy how time flies though - my cousin will be 12 this year, which is crazy. I still remember when she was born and was watching her when she was a baby!

When will you get a FS appt? Any time soon? I hope so, you deserve a 2012 BFP this year!

Have a good night sleep :flower:

Good afternoon ladies, jus a quick One from me bcos I'm in work on a 5 min break! Amy he's almost as big as me in height, well I'm only 5.4ft lol.. Yep high school on sept..

Time flys.. I'll have to re-book fs appt and go through all my test agn :( but I dnt care as long as we get our lil one.. Hope ur well today.. I'll post proper when I get home, it's hard on ur phone ...

Welcome Krystal :flower: This is a great group of ladies, you'll find great support here :hugs:

Lea - Hope you can get a FS appt soon!

I called the doc and he has to call me back. Hopefully it's today, as I'm already on CD3 and want to take my Clomid as soon as possible. Hope you ladies are having a good day! :flower:

I see u Emma :) how are u hunni? I'm feeling positive this yr

Ill have to wait for my clOmid :( but this yr there is no time for sad faces lol...

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well.

:wave: krystal. Welcome to the group

Amy, hopefully you can get your appointment soon enough so you can get going on the clomid. I loved your PMA this month but as you said, new year new start! It's a great way to look at things :hugs:

Lea- hi Mrs, congratulations on passing your theory test! Things just keep on moving forward for you. Hopefully you can get your fs appointments sorted soon enough so you can move on with this :hugs: hope you have had a lovely Christmas and new year x

Adrienne, hope your doctors appointment goes well this month and more importantly your fs appointment x x

I hope all the other ladies are ok and have had a fab Christmas and new year x

Well I am currently sat with needles in my back.... I'm having my accupunture done :haha: I have heartburn though and can't more to get my pills lol. Oh well only another 15 mins left. Other than that there is nothing major going on with me apart from sitting on my bum all day :haha:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

Awesome AVATAR pic with you DH and DAISY!!!

So sorry that AF flew in on you AMY and LEA. Here is to a January BFP :dust:

ADRIENNE, good luck at your appt! You are sooo right, I think we are all due for a BFP here soon! :dust:

KRYSTAL :wave: Nice to see you over here!!!:dust:

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi there,

My name is Victoria, I'm 30, been with my lovely man for 13 years, we have the most amazing 7 year old boy and have been trying to conceive for 2 years. I have had 2 Lletz procedures for pre-cancerous cells last year, now hoping to conceive this year......staying hopeful!!!

Any advice/tips would be very much apreciated xx

:dust:

Hi ladies! Im going nuts trying to SS. so far nothing really except my boobs have been HUGE since yesterday and have been achy off and on since O. how are you ladies doing?

Hi Vix! :wave: There is a wealth of information on these threads, I hope that you find it helpful. I have been trying for a little more or likely the same amount of time as you so there is nothing that I can add except to join fertilityfriend (you can click on my chart and sign up) and learn your cycles and timing to :sex: it is sooo helpful GL! :dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, just monitoring everything and lining up my donation times! I got my OPKs and HPTs from eBay last night. I am ready to start the new year off with the best foot forward in TTC this Jan 2012.:dust:

Maia - Yay for getting back to temping and the OPKs!

Welcome Vix :flower: I agree with Maia. FF has been great to track my cycles. Knowing if and when I ovulate has been a great tool in TTC.

Krystal - I always try not to SS, but I can't help myself. I think though as the months go by, I start to stop doing it. I've had almost every pregnancy symptom in my TWW and all have ended in BFNs. But I still can't stop. :wacko:

Adrienne - Hope you're well :hugs:

AFM - I start my Clomid tomorrow. 50 mgs, CD5-9. I hope it works, but I've read so much conflicting info that I'm not sure what to think. Just gotta pray it works I guess. I told DH we're trying the SMEP plan this time, and I want to follow it just about perfectly.

Thanks ladies, Thanks for the recommendation for fertility friend, will def use it. So I have bought OPK's and softcups (read these could help) willing to try anything!! This has to be my year.........

Does anybody take any vitamins that are supposed to help fertility?

I watched new series of One born every minute last night.......so hard not to feel jealous seeing these lucky people giving birth!

Hope you are all well and staying positive! Xx

:dust:

Vix - Yay for OPKs and softcups. I haven't tried the softcups yet, but if I'm still not pregnant in a few months I may try them. I love OBEM over here in the US. Always makes me bawl, especially when they have a story about a couple that has gone through losses or other hardships while TTC. Definitely a show I watch alone!

The only vitamins I take are my prenatal, calcium, and an extra folic acid. I have heard of others, but I don't take them. My husband takes the extra folic acid, a zinc, calcum, and his multi vitamin.

Thank you, I will have to invest in some vitamins for myself and DH!

Love all birthing/baby programmes.....not sure why I do it to myself sometimes though as can end in me feeling down that it's not me.

New Year tho and I'm feeling positive x:dust:

I would definitely take a prenatal for yourself and a multi for your DH. Any anything else would be extra, but having that folic acid in your system is the best thing for you.

I'm the first to tell you that I can be the least positive person, with what I've been through. But, it seems like the New Year is doing some good for me. I think it's the clean fresh start that's good, everything else in the past. For some reason, I'm feeling very positive!

VIX, I take folic acid and prenatal. EPO (evening primorose oil) is good for more fertile CM, B complex is also good to take. Otherwise, drinks LOTS of water! GL FXD!:dust:

KRYSTAL, SS is one of the hardest things NOT to do during the TWW, GL :dust:

AMY, GL with the CLomid this month! I hope it helps tremendously. SMEP.... it should be fun, but don't get discouraged if you get tired, :haha::dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF so I can get this month in full swing.:dust:

Hi Ladies, hope you all are doing well.

Welcome Victoria glad to have you part of our group. :wave:

Krystal SS is the worse. The more I try not to do it the more it happens. I try and play it cool and act like I'm not doing it but in my head every little thing I think could be a sign. It's enough to make you mad. Good luck with getting through the rest of your tww and I hope it ends in BFP.

Amy good luck with the clomid. I really hope it works for you. SMEP sounds like a good way to go I'd like to try that but not with my crazy work schedule.

Lea how are you doing? Hope you're not working too hard.

Maia hope the witch hurries up so that you can get on with your new plan. I have a very good feeling that 2012 is going to be your year.

AFM didn't get in from work til 12 noon today. Was up for over 24 hours, not very fun. And dh has decided to go to Puerto Rico to visit his mother this weekend right as I'm entering my fertile period. So I guess I'll have to get one last bd in tonight before he leaves. And to top it all off he gave me his cold. It's not easy to bd when you can't breathe through your nose :haha: it doesn't make you feel very sexy. But if this cold is still haning around on Sunday then I'm going to have to call off from work and maybe I'll get another chance to bd before I o. But what can ya do. I'm just moving forward FS appointment next week so just focusing on that. Hope you all have a great night and speak with you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->