The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Maia - We're gonna start around CD12 or so. Since I know I O late, no sense in starting at CD10 like it says. DH has put in a lot of effort over the past few cycles, and I couldn't be happier with how much he's tried. Hopefully it works out!

Adrienne - Get some rest hun, you must be exhausted! Hope you can get one last BD session in before he leaves, and another one on Sunday! Can't WAIT to hear about your FS appt next week!!!

AFM - I took my first Clomid today and had no side effects. Hoping it's working though. My temps have been right around the same for 3 days, which is nice to see that they aren't rocky like last time.

Hi ladies!! Starting to get nervous. My symptoms could be pms or BFP idk which probably AF I'm going to bonkers if my cycle keeps getting shorter.

Hi ladies!! Starting to get nervous. My symptoms could be pms or BFP idk which probably AF I'm going to bonkers if my cycle keeps getting shorter.

What kinda symptoms do you have? So many symptoms are the same with either a BFP or AF - drives me CRAZY :wacko:

bigger boobs they were achy but not any more, mild cramps, some pinching type pains and tiredness all could be af and probably are :(

bigger boobs they were achy but not any more, mild cramps, some pinching type pains and tiredness all could be af and probably are :(

Those are all good signs though! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I don't remember; do you temp or do OPKs at all?

nope. I am pretty sure of when I Ov beacause I get loads of EWCM for about 4-5 days and right smack in the middle I feel Ov pains for a few minutes. I guess Im not 100% but pretty sure. we BD every other to every day after af untill up to about now when I am soooo not in the mood lol. If we dont get a bfp this month or text I will look into to temping but my hubby would hate it. He wants it to "just happen".

Yeah I here ya. Temping and OPKs kinda takes the fun out of it. But, it has helped me really learn my cycle. I basically know when AF is gonna come (if it doesn't come early) and I know if I've already ovulated. But, it's also driven me :wacko:

I'm doing okay! No real side effects so far. Just had some wicked backaches and cramping. I've read it can be a side effect in some people. It feels just like ovulation pain, but it's way too early for it to be. Hoping next week we can start the BDing marathon!!

Thats pretty good! I heard it can have wicked side effects. I hope it works for you :)

Thanks hun, I hope it does too! I'm need to be pregnant again, soon. I'm forgetting what it feels like to be pregnant, and I don't like it. :nope:

Oh well, off to sleep. :sleep: Hope these cramps are better in the morning. They are killer tonight!

got my ICs 25miu in the mail today started testing....bfn.....feeling totally out this month.

I have a rule about early testing. Don't do it!! LOL If you can try and wait until the day AF is due. This cuts down on some of the stress for me. I hope this is your month good luck!!

Haha. I always say I'm gonna wait, but always break down at 10 DPO or even earlier, and test. It's so hard for me. I waited until AF was due once, and although I did get a BFP, it didn't last. :( FX'd for you!!!!!!

AFM - Cramps are gone for the most part. Enjoyed 3/4 of a bottle of wine and some ice cream and played the Wii with DH tonight. It was fun! Remembering my angel that we conceived 1 year ago this weekend. :( I can't believe a year has already gone by.

Wine sounds fabulous if this isn't my month which I'd rather it was, but if its not I have a date with the pinot noir in my cabinet :) The stark white bfn was much more disappointing today than it has been I think in the future I'll wait to be late.

tweak- :hugs: I'm sorry for your losses I am glad you were able to have fun with your hubby today :)

Hi Ladies!:wave:

AMY, ADRIENNE, how are you holding up?:dust:

LILLIE, any news???:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

I am pretty sure I am out this month AF due thursday and all previous symptoms are gone.

Maia sorry the witch is messing with you. Keep up with that positive attitude and good things will come

Amy hope your feeling well today.

Lillie I know the feeling of being out especially because we really get to know our bodies during this whole ttc thing. But I hope your not and that this is your cycle to get the BFP. But if it's not we'll all be here cheering you on for the next one.

AFM seems like the cold is finally on its way out. Dh has his SA on Wednesday morning and the FS appointment is on Wednesday afternoon. The only down side to that is that I was hoping we could get in one more bd session today but that's out because you have to abstain for at least 2 days before the test. Lucky we got in some bding last night. So now we just wait. Got the month of Feburary off for work so I'll be able to get my knee surgery done. It's a little scary not having a paycheck for a month, but we have savings and if we watch our pennies we should be fine. Well that's all for me. Talk to everyone later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->