The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Maia sorry the witch is messing with you. Keep up with that positive attitude and good things will come

Amy hope your feeling well today.

Lillie I know the feeling of being out especially because we really get to know our bodies during this whole ttc thing. But I hope your not and that this is your cycle to get the BFP. But if it's not we'll all be here cheering you on for the next one.

AFM seems like the cold is finally on its way out. Dh has his SA on Wednesday morning and the FS appointment is on Wednesday afternoon. The only down side to that is that I was hoping we could get in one more bd session today but that's out because you have to abstain for at least 2 days before the test. Lucky we got in some bding last night. So now we just wait. Got the month of Feburary off for work so I'll be able to get my knee surgery done. It's a little scary not having a paycheck for a month, but we have savings and if we watch our pennies we should be fine. Well that's all for me. Talk to everyone later!!

Thank you! This journey so much easier with support from all the ladies on b&b!
GL with the FS hope there is good news! I just noticed your weight loss ticker what an accomplishment!! I am going to start swimming in the mornings I hope being more active will help things all around.

I know what you mean Lillie, I don't know what I would do without BnB. Swimming is one of the best workouts you can do. It will also help take your mind off of this ttc thing.

Well I am out I have pink spotting. Looks like AF is 3 days early :( I want to know why my cycle keeps getting shorter.

I'm sorry hun. And the witch had the nerve to come early too. Here's to hoping that next cycle is your BFP. Keep your head up.

Hi ladies! Hope you are all well. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I know I told you all I was ill, well I ended up really bad with 2 chest/lung infections and had to be admitted to hospital :( I am pleased to say I am doing a lot better now and went back to work yesterday so just trying to get myself back to normal. Have my big scan tomorrow to find out if i'm having a boy or girl so I will be sure to let you all know :)

Maia Did you buy yourself a CBFM? I really can't recommend them enough, mines was a fab help to me. Donations start next week right? Good luck hun, I hope this year starts fab with a BFP x

Adrienne All the very best for your FS appointment tomorrow hun, I hope you come away with a good plan of action. I see it's ovulation time too! Who knows, you could just do it naturally this month, i'll be keeping an eye out for updates! x

Lea Congrats on the theory test hun! :happydance: I told you you could do it! Not long till your actual driving test now, all the best for when it comes. Sorry you haven't seen a pic, I did mean to send you a text! I will send you one of the pic I get tomorrow :) Hope you're keeping well and not running ragged as usual x

Amy How's things going hun? Is that you on the clomid? Fingers crossed it will do the trick :) SMEP is a good way to go, we pretty much followed that x

Krystal Welcome to the thread hun! As you can see i'm popping over from the pregnancy thread but this is the thread I started out from so I like to pop over and check on you ttc ladies, wishing you all the luck for your 2012 bfp x

Victoria Hi hun, welcome to thread too! There is a lovely bunch of ladies on here who will be a massive support to you. All the very best for getting your bfp x

Well I best get on with some work but been nice catching up on you all :flower: x

oi. still just pink streaks in my cm about every other time I use the restroom. is CD1 the first day of any color or the first day of flow? I usually get full flow within a few hours of seeing color. This cycle is so messed up.

oi. still just pink streaks in my cm about every other time I use the restroom. is CD1 the first day of any color or the first day of flow? I usually get full flow within a few hours of seeing color. This cycle is so messed up.

CD1 is classed as first day of full flow, I used to get spotting a day or two before AF. Sorry if it's the horrible witch making an appearance, she's such a cow :hugs: x

LILLICHLOE well, that is not full flow, and as mentioned, there have been BFPs with spotting when AF is due. I am not counting you out just yet Hun!:dust:

ADRIENNE Yes, it is a fine time for AF to mess around with me. Any other time she comes when I am waiting for that BFP. GL at DHs appt, I think you got enough BDg in so no worries about these 2 days. I am sooo glad to hear that you will be able to take care of your knee. Should be good, expecially since you WILL be carrying a lil one soon!:dust:

WENDY :wave: I am soooo glad to hear that you are doing better hun! Horrible. I cannot wait for your scan tomorrow, how exciting! As for the monitor, we are planning to use for next cycle, as Feb marks the due date of our angel. So we will begin to use the monitor then as we will also be out of the 2012 spectrum as my OV date is later and that will give a new year's birth 2013.... We shall see. I am going forward with donations this weekend since OV has been elusive and if it were to come now and skip last month it will be this weekend

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Krystal - I hope it's not AF :(

Adrienne - Good luck at your appt tomorrow! I am so looking forward to hearing all about it!

Wendy - Good luck at your scan tomorrow, can't wait to hear what you're having. Yup, I'm on Clomid. Gonna start SMEP plan soon, by the weekend. Been wicked crampy today, but I'm sure it's just the Clomid.

Maia - Oh geez, I hope AF comes soon. What a horrible time to play around :hugs:

AFM - CD10 and just waiting to start SMEP. Been very crampy, but I was on my feet all day for work so that's probably it. Felt like AF was gonna come any minute, as I've had tons of CM and the cramps. Oh well, hopefully I can get a good night sleep tonight. I'm stuck in a hotel till tomorrow (and was last night) and I sleep horribly in hotels.

Adrienne- I hope your fs appointment has gone well and you have got what you wanted out of it :hugs:

Amy- I hope you get home soon and cant get the :sex: in for your cycle. Things are sounding promising for you. Keep the PMA going as I know good things are coming your way :hugs:

Maia- Sorry to hear the horrible :witch: has been messing you about. Hopefully things will work out for you this month :hugs:

lillichloe- really sorry to hear the :witch: has come early. Have you tried using a CBFM or temping?? I found temping really useful to figure out when you ovulate.

Well ladies I am going slightly crazy being at home all day when I am used to always being busy! I suppose having a cold doesnt help with the way I am feeling anyway.

I have been watching maternity ward which is based in America and quite surprised at some of the things they show on there compared to what they show on UK TV. I suppose they like to sugar coat things for us in the UK :haha:

Thanks. No my hubby doesn't want or think it is necessary to "try" or chart, that what is meant to happen will. I hope this next month is the month :)

GL everyone still in the egg chase :dust:

Maternity ward is kind of a scary one so is one born every minute. I like a baby story the best!

Thanks Emma. Hope Daisy arrives soon for you!

Maternity Ward? I've never heard of that one. I love love One Born Every Minute here. I bawl every time I watch it. But I love it.

Hi ladies! Sorry I don't have time for a proper post at the moment but just wanted to let you all know that the scan went well and I am team....

PINK
:pink:

We are both very happy :) x

lillichloe- Maternity ward is great and I love baby stories and birth days. there is a channel on sky that shows a lot of the American birth programmes which is good for me as I think they show more!

Amy- I love one born every minute, it was on here last night. I have seen the american one of this as well and again it is more shocking than the UK one I think. I have to try and not cry at them as the oh watches it with me :haha:

EMMA I know, AF is being a real B! But I am moving forward, sitting out last month bothered me too much not to just go forward with AF missing.

AMY Right! What a terrible time for AF to play games.... Can't wait for your SMEP to begin your chase of this cycle's BFP:dust:

WENDY CONGRATS on team Pink!

LILLI I still can't bring myself to watch any of these shows, I can't take my emotions....

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

Krystal - How are you doing hun?

Maia - Hope AF shows up soon! Strange though!

Adrienne - How did your FS appt go?!?!

Wendy - Congrats on team pink!

AFM - I got the results back from the SA, and everything came back good. So of course I'm the one with the issues. One thing I have noticed with the Clomid is my temps are NOT rocky like they were cycles before, and I'm happy for that. They are staying pretty much consistent. BDing has begun and we're going to stick to the SMEP plan as much as we can!

AMY it is super strange. However, like I mentioned, I had very irregularly regular cycles sinc the age of 11. I had confirm OV with U/S but only would get AF every other month. So technically I had like 60+ days inbetween each af.... crazy but was a delight. Now.... we aren't getting U/S so.... I just hope I get success soon!:dust:

AFM... Donation Tomorrow! I'm nervous!! I went from hoping AF came so I could get donations, to hoping AF didn't so I could get donations. DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. FXD ladies! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Krystal - How are you doing hun?

Maia - Hope AF shows up soon! Strange though!

Adrienne - How did your FS appt go?!?!

Wendy - Congrats on team pink!

AFM - I got the results back from the SA, and everything came back good. So of course I'm the one with the issues. One thing I have noticed with the Clomid is my temps are NOT rocky like they were cycles before, and I'm happy for that. They are staying pretty much consistent. BDing has begun and we're going to stick to the SMEP plan as much as we can!

I'm good. on CD3 cant wait to Ov haahaahah. I'm glad your hubby's SA came back good. one less hurdle right? GL I hope this is your cycle!! :dust:

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on in the past couple of days had a lot to think over after the FS appointment. The appointment didn't go well, but it didn't go bad either. The good news is that the doctor is sure that I can get pregnant, but dh's SA did show a low count and I may still have some scar tissue around my tubes from my previous surgery (even though my HSG was clear the scar tissue could be on the outside preventing the sperm from reaching the egg). So she wants to do another one since he only abstained for 2 days. She wants to do one with him abstaining for 5 days to see if that makes a difference in the count, becuase if it goes up that may mean we might still have a chance to get pregnant naturally. Right now there's plenty of sperm to do IUI or IVF but my work schedule gets in the way so I would have to figure out a way to work that out. But after talking today dh and I have decided to try IUI with clomid for next cycle since I will be off the month of Feburary. We are also going to attend a talk that my doctor is giving on IVF to learn more about that. So the only problem I may have to work out now is that I might o right after I have my knee surgery so I have to find out from my knee doctor if it is ok to put my knee up so that they can do the proceedure.

So that's what happpend there.
Amy sounds like the clomid is working. Good luck with the SMEP, and stay warm we'er finally getting that winter cold in the Northeast that we have been missing.

Maia Good luck with donations tomorrow. Have everything crossed for you.

Krystal sounds like you have a positive attitude for this cycle and sometimes that can make all the difference in the world. Hopefully the witch will be on her way out soon and you can on with the bding.

Take care ladies and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->