The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Maia - Yay for a donation!

Krystal - Yes, definitely one less hurdle. Although I didn't think there was anything wrong with him, since we've gotten pregnant twice before. GL to you this cycle!

Adrienne - Oh yes, definitely getting the colder winter weather now. With wind chill, it was in the negative up here this morning. Way too cold for me! I'm so so so glad you guys have a plan in place. I think an IUI with Clomid is an awesome route. I'm also super glad the dr thinks you should have no problem getting pregnant. Hoping that this IUI does the trick for you!!!!!!

hi ladies i hope i can join use again :) i used to be on all the time but needed a break, anyway i am trying 16 months now :( im only 22 my partner is 28 i have pcos ( no cycts) just hormonal and my partner has low mobility due to his epilepsy medication. im feeling very very down at the moment and need the support of this website, i just want to be pregnant so bad it is putting so much strain on our relationship :(

Sophie- welcome back hun. It's lovely to see you back here again. You have come back just in time as we are due a surge of :bfp: from here. :hugs:

Amy- I hope you are keeping your chin up. I know it Is difficult, especially coming up to this time of year for you. I have every faith that this doctor will help things happen for you and Andrew :hugs:

Adrienne- sorry to hear your news but at least there are options available for you. I have everything crossed for you both x

Maia- how are things getting on for you at the minute, I hope they are well x

Chloe- is it coming up to ovulation time for you?

Emma - CONGRATS on Daisy! She is absolutely gorgeous. I snuck into the preg group and saw the pictures you posted. She is beautiful! :cloud9: It's definitely getting difficult. Still thinking positive, but down as this week last year we got our first BFP. :( I can't believe it's been a whole year.....

Sophie - Welcome back hun :flower: I'm sorry you're feeling so down :( We've been trying for right around 14 months, and it's getting harder as the months pass. I hope you can see that BFP soon. As Emma said, we're due some BFPs around here.

Adrienne, Maia, Krystal - :hugs: Hope you're well

AFM - I'm thinking ovulation is right around the corner. Started feeling hungry/sick this morning, and this has been a sign of ovulation in the previous months. Still on the EOD BDing, although DH told me "we'll see" about tonight. I asked him if playing on the computer when he got home was more important then trying to have a baby, and he agreed with me. So hopefully I have gotten to him. Sometimes I feel like a broken record when I have to keep repeating myself to him :dohh:

Hi ladies! Hope you are all keeping well, i've had a busy week and am constantly tired at the moment so sorry i've not been able to get on for a while. I'm always thinking of you ladies though :flower:

Maia I can't believe you've missed an AF! The good thing is though that your temps are going up, do you think you ovulated a couple of days ago? I sure hope so, don't want the damn witch messing things up for you x

Amy SMEP is hard work but I know you've got the motivation to do it, just keep at your hubby, he'll come round. Keeping everything crossed as always for you x

Adrienne Your FS sure has given you a lot to think about and it will take a while for it all to sink in. I do think Clomid and IUI is a good place to start though, I just hope it doesn't conflict with your knee surgery. I'm suprised your hubby only had to abstain for two days, in the UK we were told we had to abstain at least three days before handing in hubby's sample. Hopefully there will be a noticable difference in the 5 day one when it gets tested x

Krystal Sorry the witch got you hun but onwards and upwards, hopefully this next cycle will be the one for you :flower: x

Sophie It's so nice to see you back hun :hugs: Thank you for the lovely message you left me. Sometimes a break is all you need, remember it took me over a year to get my BFP so your time could be just around the corner :flower: x

Well back to work for me but speak soon x

EMMA, Daisy is gorgeous!

ADRIENNE, Hey Hun, sorry that the appt wasn't all good. I hope that you are able to battle through and get a BFP sooner rather than later!:dust:

Welcome back BABYGIRL....

WENDY, how are you getting along Hun? Yeah, that hasn't happened before, since MC, so I am still a little shocked. After I posted last, I pushed the donation back so as not to "waste" so who knows what is going on. I definitely am not pleased....

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Hi all- My name is morgan, Can I join? This is our 12th month TTC, I have endometrosis and I have had my first surgery to remove my endo tissue in the beginning on september. The Surgery went great and was a success, he also flushed out my tubes HSG test in case of any blockages. My pain level has degreased my 80-90% since my surgery, so that is wonderful! :) This month we decided to start being more actively trying, we starting using OPK tests this month and quite the eye opener, as I ovulated 3-4 days later then what I had been thinking. I am 24 and my husband is 27, we are hoping and praying that we conceive this year, sooner then later! :) Right now i am just waiting for AF, due tomorrow or thursday.

:)

Wendy - We're keepin' up with it. If it was every day, it would definitely tire us out. But every other day is a good compromise.

Maia - I would definitely try and get an appt to figure things out. That's just plain odd that you haven't had an AF yet.

Welcome Morgan :flower: So glad to hear that the surgery and HSG were a success! Glad you decided to use OPKs, as it can be a real eye opener on what your body is doing. Good luck!

Welcome Morgan glad to have you join us.

Welcome back Sophie we missed you.

To all the other ladies a big hello and I hope all is well. Just got home from work and it's 2:25am so I best be getting ti sleep. Will do a proper post later on. Take care.

Hi ladies hope everyone is well. I am not going to TTC this month. Hubby and I got into a mega disagreement. So I don't want to TTC until we get back on track. I hope every One trying gets that BFP !!

Krystal sorry you and dh are having a disagreement right now. I hope it gets resolved quickly and you can be back to ttc as soon as possible.

LILLICHLOE sorry that you and DH are off page and having such a disagreement, I hope it gets resolved successfully soon.

AMY how are you holding up Hun? :dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I have my CBFM and the donations in cue, just waiting.... Frustrating....

LILLICHLOE sorry that you and DH are off page and having such a disagreement, I hope it gets resolved successfully soon.

AMY how are you holding up Hun? :dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I have my CBFM and the donations in cue, just waiting.... Frustrating....

Thanks MrsMM! We are doing better. We are going ntnp for at least this month. Change is scary for my DH.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I am new to the boards, hoping for a :bfp: in February. I am 30, husband is 27, we just started trying for our first together!

Is it crazy that we've already picked out names?!? :baby: Lol.

Welcome Shey and Joralyn!!! Glad to have you ladies join us. Wishing you both lots of baby dust!!!!

welcome all newbies :)

Hope everyone is well. I always miss so much lol..... I have had no internet for 10 days so hence not been around and been so sick and even now. Hope everyones ok and gearing up to a nice weekend. I agree with emma that we are due some BFP :thumbup:

Oh and Adrienne Im glad you have some good info on what you can do next hopefully the next smaple is higher, when will that be? xx

Krystal - I'm sorry you and DH aren't in agreement :( Hope things get resolved real soon :hugs:

Maia - Have you made an appt yet to get that checked out? Or at least called them? It's sooo strange you haven't gotten AF!

Welcome Shey and Joralyn :flower: Jor, I already have names picked out. Have had them since before we started TTC. So, not crazy :haha:

Adrienne - How are you doing? :hugs:

AFM - Been crazy busy at work. It's nice, although it cuts into my BNB time :dohh: Got a + OPK yesterday evening. Really really dark. I didn't pressure DH into BDing though. We've been consistent with EOD, so I'm happy with that. It's the first time in a long time that I didn't push to BD and I actually felt fine with not BDing on a + OPK day. Definitely gettin' some in tonight though, and hopefully Sat too, depending on how my temps look. Then another TWW to go through .. :dohh:

Hey ladies I saw this on the what to expect site I thought maybe it would be helpful

Are you gearing up for baby-making? Here are five things you can do to improve your diet and safeguard your (and your baby-to-be's) health.

1. Become a fool for folic acid (folate). Studies show that the earlier you start getting enough of this vital vitamin — ideally, during preconception — the lower the chances that your baby will develop neural tube defects (such as spina bifida). Where can you find folic? Most leafy green vegetables and whole grains are naturally full of it — plus, it's added to most refined grain products (by law). Want extra insurance? Taking a prenatal supplement is an easy way to buy it — and when it comes to folic acid, you can't be too careful (after all, a three-salad-a-day habit is a worthy goal — but one you may not always manage to reach). Since you're in this for the long haul, and even after you've overhauled your eating habits, a supplement can be the most realistic way to fit folic acid in day after day after day (especially once you find those days filled with nausea). Choose a prenatal supplement with 400 to 600 mcg (micrograms) of folic acid to be sure you're getting your fill.

2. Junk the junk food. Reduce refined sugars and white flour (in the form of your usual suspects — cookies, doughnuts, Danish, cake, candy, and almost anything else you might grab from the vending machine, the coffee cart, the convenience store racks, the pastry shop display case…you get the picture). Slash saturated fats (sub a side salad for the fries; grilled chicken for the extra crispy) — less is better for your baby, plus a high intake of such fats appears to increase the risk of severe pregnancy nausea and vomiting. (Uh, thanks but no thanks.)

3. Relish the right stuff. Increase all the good things that your body (and your baby-to-be's body) needs: green leafies (those delicious salads), yummy yellows (apricots, carrots, papaya, mango), hearty whole grains (whole-wheat bread, brown rice, oatmeal), and low-fat dairy. (Got milk? Yogurt? Cheese? You should!)

4. Stop being a meal skipper. Are you always more interested in catching the train than breaking for breakfast? Working through lunch instead of eating it? Skip a meal when you're eating for two (which you soon will be) and baby skips it too. Get into the three-squares habit now so that when baby's on board, he or she will be getting a steady supply of nutrients throughout the day.

5. Take a clear-eyed look at your dietary habits. Might any of them stand in your way of eating well? Do you think you might have an eating disorder that needs prepregnancy treatment, such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia? Are you on a restricted diet (either self-imposed or due to a chronic condition) that might need to be adapted once you're eating for two, such as macrobiotic, vegan, or diabetic? Now's the time to discuss any of these factors with your practitioner — and to enlist the help of a dietitian if your eating habits need reshaping. Support groups (especially in the case of an eating disorder) can also help you get your nutritional status back where it should be.

SHEY and JORALYN well of course you can join us! Welcome :wave: GL and :dust:

AMY thanks, I actually have made the appt, it is in 3 wks. I am keeping it even though AF showed Midday yesterday. It was just tooo crazy.... but my cycles before AF use to be about 62+ days as I use to OV every month.... BUT Af only showed everyother... was strange but it was like that since I got AF! Who knows.

LILLICHLOE I am happy to hear you all are better! Change is scary for so many, but having someone to help you through it will make it faster, and easier. GL, I will be here through whichever process you all do.:dust:

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->