The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

So I am coming up on 6 months since my surgery for the removal of my endo. My doctor told me to come back and see him in 6 months if weren't pregnant, and as of right now we aren't. I went ahead and scheduled my appointment for my feb. 22nd, I am due for my pap anyway. I am excited but kinda nervous, what do you think he will do? I am thinking probably clomid cause that seems to be the go to thing the docs do before anything further. I am hoping and praying I will be able to call them before and tell them I am pregnant! :)

Maia - I'm glad AF finally came! And I'm glad you made an appt too!

Morgan - Hmm, the doc might want to make sure you're O'ing first. Do you temp or do OPKs or anything. I know my doctor had 3 suggestions for me: a SA for my DH, an HSG for me, and temping. I had already been temping for a couple months, so we did the other 2, and after my next AF got put on Clomid to help out my LP as he thinks my LP is too short for the baby to implant.

Maia So glad AF finally turned up! I take it you cancelled your donations and are all planned for the next month instead? Glad to hear the CBFM is now in use! It took it a month to get used to me, got all highs first month but after that it was fab and really helped x

Morgan Lovely to meet you! Glad to hear your surgery was a success and fingers crossed it will bring around that BFP you deserve. I know how hard it can be, I have PCOS and it took me 13 months to get mine but I got there in the end, as will you :) I agree with Amy, I think your doctor will just want to check you are ovulating and things are working as they should x

Adrienne Hope you are keeping well hun, I know you are a busy lady and have a lot on your mind for the upcoming months events :hugs: x

Amy Yey for ovulation! And looking at your chart it looks like you got your bdancing timing spot on! :thumbup: I will keep everything crossed for you hun x

Krystal So sorry to hear about your disagreement with hubby, hope you's have managed to sort everything out. Sometimes the NTNP relaxed approach works so you never know! x

Shey Welcome to the forum hun, you will get lots of support here x

Joralyn A big welcome to you too! Nah that's not crazy at all, i'm pretty sure I knew what baby names I wanted when I had dolls as a kid :haha:. Best of luck getting your BFP x

Not much happening with me ladies, just plodding along at work as usual. Been busy trying to sort out my house at nights, my sister has found a lovely place of her own to rent now so am in the process of helping her move out next week. Will be strange not having her around but also nice for it to just be me and hubby for a few months before our wee one arrives. Hope everyone is keeping well, speak to you all soon :flower: x

WENDY great to hear from you and that things are moving right along. Yes, we didn't go forward with donations, we have them slated for next week if all goes well. The CBFM willl ikely take a while to get use to my cycles, since I am not even use to them yet.... :haha: I am also using OPKs just to make sure while it gets use to things. So hoping for thic cycle.

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! all this is sticking in my head. I have been taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

hello ladies been crazy working, went to a medium the other night and she toldme i will become pregnant in two months she just said it out of no where and it will be a lil girl hahaha fingers crossed :) how is everyone doing??? omg emma daisy is gorgeous!! wendy so fricken excited for u. hows everyone else?? god this is starting to get really hard, thinking of buying a clearblue fertility monitor!! and using soy isoflavins next month

That's awesome!! I hope that medium is right for you!! I'm about to break down and buy a CBFM too. This whole TTC thing is frustrating and stressing me out.

I went for progesterone tests today, and they were only 11.14. The nurse seemed to think it was fine, but I really think it's supposed to be higher. Especially after Clomid. So, I'm gonna push for progesterone supplements next cycle. I had to push for this test, and I'm glad I did.

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Hi Girls! Looks like everyone is doing good. Hubby and I have made up but we were still going to take this month off TTC except 2 days ago he forgot and well..... Haha looks like I have a chance this month :-D

Hi ladies :wave:
Sorry I haven't been on very much but there's been a lot going on with my upcoming knee surgery next week and still trying to figure out this whole IVF thing. Sounds like everyone is doing ok. Sending lots of baby dust this cycle for everyone!!! I'm still reading posts when I can just haven't had much time to make a proper post. I promise I'll do that when things slow down. Take care ladies and speak to you all soon. :flower:

Sorry I haven't been on very much but there's been a lot going on with my upcoming knee surgery next week and still trying to figure out this whole IVF thing. Sounds like everyone is doing ok. Sending lots of baby dust this cycle for everyone!!! I'm still reading posts when I can just haven't had much time to make a proper post. I promise I'll do that when things slow down. Take care ladies and speak to you all soon. :flower:

I hope surgery goes well. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Adrienne- I hope everything goes well with the surgery. Can't wait to have you back fighting fit!

I hope all you other ladies are doing well and are keeping up the PMA for the new year! It will happen for you all :hugs: x x

BABYGIRL I hope that you get a BFP soon, however, this is my 1st month with the CBFM, I hope it goes well. Soy didn't really work well for me so I am not using it this month. I bought my monitor on eBay, it was used but I got it for less than half the price!! GL :dust:

AMY I hope that you are able to get those supplements.... GL FXD!:dust:

ADRIENNE I totally understand that, getting everything in order. I hope that this knee surgery will make things much easier for you, and you get that BFP as you heal!:dust:

LILLI sooo happy you and DH have made up and are on the road to recovery. Taking this cycle off could prove very good for you! FXD!:dust:

PINKY :wave: to you and DAISY!

AFM... CD12: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD!

Krystal - Glad to hear that you and DH worked things out and you still have a chance for this month!

Adrienne - Good luck with the surgery! I know your BFP isn't too far away!

Maia - Almost close to O day! Hope this is it!

Emma - Hope you and Daisy are well! She's a cutie!

Okay, I'm very cautiously coming on here to say I got my BFP this morning at 10 DPO. I'm still super super nervous and scared, but thinking positive. AF isn't due till Friday, so that's one hurdle I have to get over. Thinking positive and that this little one is our rainbow baby!

Krystal - Glad to hear that you and DH worked things out and you still have a chance for this month!

Adrienne - Good luck with the surgery! I know your BFP isn't too far away!

Maia - Almost close to O day! Hope this is it!

Emma - Hope you and Daisy are well! She's a cutie!

Okay, I'm very cautiously coming on here to say I got my BFP this morning at 10 DPO. I'm still super super nervous and scared, but thinking positive. AF isn't due till Friday, so that's one hurdle I have to get over. Thinking positive and that this little one is our rainbow baby!
So awesome!!!! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!!:happydance:

TTC #3 here..for the past 6 months.

Taking a break as I'm finally seeing an RE and we will see what needs to be done once all testing comes back, HSG, SIS, Semen Analysis, Blood work etc etc..

I have PCO (not PCOS) ..and my "guessed" issue is ovulation, but we'll find out the exact issue once all testing comes back!

Baby dust to all ladies TTC out there..our :bfp: aren't too far away :)

Welcome to the group Cpkmomof2. Good luck with your RE appointment. I'm sure you'll get some answers there and then you'll be on your way to a BFP.

Amy I said it in your journal, but again Congrats. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy this special time.

Maia good luck to you miss as I know donation time is coming up.

To all the other ladies good luck and hope you're doing well.

Just got in from an all nighter so going to take a nap. Hopefully I can do a proper post tomorrow. Take care ladies.

CPK welcome, GL, I hope the TTC gets a little easier or you get your BFP a little quicker!:dust:

ADRIENNE get some rest Hun! Yes, donations this week. Trying to see if I can manuever another for Thurs evening..... :dust:

AMY OMG!! I am SOOO Extremely happy to log onto here and see this! I wish you a VERY H&H 9 mos with a very sticky Bean!:flower:

AFM... CD13: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Got my 2nd HIGH today on the CBFM! We are getting excited. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... will likely test on 2.13.12 and beyond, in order to see if we get a BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12. FXD!

Thanks girls! I already had the appt with an RE, I have an HSG scheduled for Thursday, I'm so nervous, the way women make it sound, sounds horrendous! Brrr! LOL. As long as I can get my answers, I'll take anything for a BFP! Best of luck to you ladies as well..what upsets me about this month is that I'm on my own with the fertility thing, no Clomid or anything..unless my body just decides to make good enough follicles to conceive! What a frustrating journey it is!

Maia Aww it would be so fab to have a due date 2 days before your daughter's birthday. Would be much easier to organise joint birthday gatherings etc. All I ever took was folic acid and did my CBFM, it worked for me so fingers crossed cutting down on what you are taking will help you too :flower: I will be stalking your chart as always x

Sophie Ooh I love mediums! Fingers crossed the prediction will come right! I can't praise the CBFM enough, it definitely helped me a lot. If you can afford one you should go for it x

Amy Congratulations hunnie! :happydance: I am so so happy for you. I can understand your nerves but I have every faith this will be your rainbow baby :hugs: I hope you'll come join us in the pregnancy thread when you are feeling a bit more confident x

Krystal So glad to hear you and hubby have made up, and even better you are still in with a chance! Best of luck to you hun x

Adrienne I am not sure what day your knee surgery is but I wish you all the very best hun, hopefully it will make a big difference to you :hugs: x

Cpk Welcome to the forumn hun! I think I have the same as you, I say I have PCOS but what I have is the cysts on my ovaries but not the symptoms, my hormone levels are all good. It took me over a year to get my BFP but I got there in the end :) Hopefully your tests will show up what's going on and you can get the help you need. I managed to conceive naturally with no help which was a lovely surprise so don't give up hope x

Well ladies I best get on. All is going well with me, still busy helping my sister but she moves tomorrow so hopefully things will settle down. Apart from that it's all work and no play, very dull! Good to catch up with you all though :) x

Speaking of feeling like crap today..I went to CVS and passed by the fertility isle ..and I'm like let me buy this O kit to see if I'm ovulating, lol..CD 7..and it shows positive. I don't know if it's the PCOS making it positive, or it's really positive..I'm so..puzzled!

Here's a pic.

photo.jpg

Thanks ladies :hugs: I'd love to reply to you all, but I am EXHAUSTED. I left work early to come home and nap/lay down since I was that tired.

I'm trying so hard to stay positive, and with some symptoms, finding it okay. Still very scary and I'm praying that this little one sticks, as I don't know if I can handle another miscarriage again.

Wendy, I definitely won't be coming over there any time soon. I have lots of hurdles to get over, so probably not until after first tri. It's just so hard right now.

Now .. back to my bed .. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"