The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

AMY get your rest Hun, we wil be here when you wake! I am quietly chanting daily (STICK Sticky bean STICK!):dust:

WENDY thanks for stalking. I am getting nervous as we get closer to the "PEAK," moved some donation times around just in case.... I hope I am just as lucky as you were with the CBFM. I take a prenatal, folic acid, and lots of water!

CPK good luck at your HSG. Hope it helps you get that BFP faster! As for that pic, the trick to OPKs is that the pink line shows when you are building the hormone, when the line is as dark or darker than the control, then you will OV about 12-36 hrs later.... That stick is lighter, so OV is around the corner!:dust:

AFM... CD14: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, I was able to move my donation to Thursday evening! Tomorrow! Come on TWW! A HIGH today on the CBFM! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

MM - 2/15 is my birthday (Europe time, I was born there)..U.S. time it's technically 02/14. I'm so sorry for your loss :*(

I'm a little better today but still moody, I guess it's expected when you slowly start losing hope :/

I retested today..and this is my O test stick picture..the second one is today's..the first one is yesterday's..

ovulation.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day..tons of baby dust & eventually :bfp:'s

Welcome CPK :flower: Good luck with all the tests! An HSG isn't as bad as they make it seem, but it's also not a cakewalk. I had one done in December, and while it was really painful, I was uncomfortable and had bad cramping. Kinda like AF cramping. I hope it goes well for you! That 2nd OPK looks almost near positive!!

Adrienne - Hope you're well! When is your knee surgery again?

Maia - Yay for a high on the CBFM! Hope you O soon!

Wendy - Glad everything's going well.

PAL is such a hard, scary, saddening experience. But I'm so excited to be pregnant again. The exhaustion I had yesterday is not here today, so I'm hoping everything's okay. Yet I'm having lots of cramping right now so that makes me feel better.

Amy Yea, for those numbers I'm sure they're just going to keep on rising.

Maia Yea for you as well for getting that high on the CBFM. Good luck with donations.

CPK Good luck with your HSG. I had one last March and I only had very mild cramping. So try not to worry too much.

Sophie, how are you hun. Hope all is well

Krystal hope things are going well for you this cycle now that you and dh have made up.

To all the other ladies hope all is well.

AFM Knee surgery is tomorrw. Have to be at the hospital at 12:30PM and with the no food or water after midnight rule I'm going to be really hungry and thirsty after I'm done with the surgery. LOL Will update once I'm home and recovering. Baby Dust to all of you and take care.

Good luck with your surgery Adrienne - hope everything goes well :hugs: :hugs:

CPK What an awesome B-day to have. Our angel was going to definitely be spoiled that day... However, I am sure we would spoil our LO whenever the b-day is. YAY for OV! That stick looks DARK, I would say.... :sex::sex::sex: GL FXD!:dust:

AMY no worries Hun! WE are a praying and hoping over this bean to be STICKY! Rest up Hun, you are going to have a fiesty LO on your hands in a matter of months!:flower:

ADRIENNE you are probably on your way to the hospital for surgery. Just wanted to stop in and send :flower:s and tell you I'm thinking of you. This is one step towards healthy you and TTC. The knee pains out the way, TTC will be easier.

AFM... CD15: You can stalk my chart!! No PEAK yet, but still high. Donation this evening! Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Thanks Maia :hugs: I sure hope you get a peak soon. I'm praying you can get that BFP before your angels due date :hugs:

I had the Hsg done, not painful at all. I did get a darker stick this morning so I will bd'ing the next couple of days. Radiologist told me my tubes are open and my lining is clear. That helped on it's own! I was more nervous than I should have been! He said about 5 women he did this to, got pregnant that month, bc he said any little debris that's there gets flushed out..could I be that lucky? Lol.

Mm- I'm sure any birthday they have they are going to be spoiled! I really do hope you get a nice :bfp: any day now! Y'all are/will be good moms, I can tell! Thanks for all the info on this craziness i felt before the Hsg, didn't turn out to be bad at all. I popped two Tylenol gels 500mg and I was ok. Just uncomfy, he was very gentle tho! Sometimes the way the doc handles u matters! Lol

AMY Thanks! Hope you're feeling well....:flower:

CPK YAY! Sooo happy the HSG went well for you. Somehow we can make it through all types of pain if we know that the end result is a H&H baby! Can't wait till the TTC begins and you see a nice dark pink sticky BFP!:dust: Thanks for the compliment, we are sooo ready to be PG (again)!

AFM... CD16: You can stalk my chart!! Donation completed last night! No PEAK yet, but still high. CM is very watery! Have another donation set for Monday so... Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

I am pregnant!!!!! Got a very faint frer yesterday afternoon (neg digi after guzzling water to pee) and a slightly darker frer this morning. I think two positive free equals a yes !!!!!! Still going to take a digi on thursday just extra verify !!!! I just want to scream :)

LILLICHLOE CONGRATS Hun!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM... CD20/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Congrats Lillichole have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

MsMM I hope this is your month!!
Afm- took that digi this morning. I couldn't wait. It confirmed it! That single word pregnant was lovely.

Hello ladies! Would love to join you! I had no idea buddies I already knew were on this thread!!

I am on cycle #5 TTC baby #2! Af is due 2/12 so if she doesn't show ill be testing the 13th! Looking forward to chatting with you all and seeing lots of BFPs!

Nice to see you MrsMM and lilliechloe!

Welcome to the group taurusmom, glad to have you join us. Good luck with getting that BFP.

Thanks!! :) how are you feeling today, lillichloe?! Does it seem surreal? Having symptoms?

TAURUSMOM05 :wave:Heeeey!!! Welcome over!!!

LILLICHLOE thanks, I truly truly hope I can see that word on a digi soon!

How are you doing in here ladies?

AFM... CD21/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Thanks!! :) how are you feeling today, lillichloe?! Does it seem surreal? Having symptoms?

It does. Hubby isn't as excited as I thought he'd be. :-/ he's making me keep it a secret till we hear a heart a beat ( which is a sound decision ) I think he is stressing about $ we have a really high coinsurance amount. We were saving for it but we ended up owing taxes :( boo. It will work out. Big Changes are hard for him good and bad. Morning sickness has made its self known I have had neausea all day, which I guess is good. Only time in my life I've been happy to feel icky. And I'm sooooo tired.

How are you doing?? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"