The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I'm sure its just a lot to take in... and he needs convincing! Lol once you get an ultrasound or hear the heart beat he will be over the moon I'm sure of it!!

I know what ya mean!! I can't wait for morning sickness. Lmbo, anyone anyplace else would think I was crazy to say that!! Haha

Started feeling af cramps today...... Pls oh pls stay away!!

Congrats lilchloe how exciting!! this is month 14 or 15 Ive lost track been so long. I should be OV any day now still haven't got a positive yet, I hope I didn't miss it ugh! Feeling good this month though! :) Babydust to all!!

Congratulations Any and Chloe! I knew we were going to have a surge of :bfp: soon enough, we were way overdue! Hope you both take it easy and rest up.

I will be back to post properly later when on my laptop. For any of the ladies out there who haven't got their details up on the front page and wish to, please pm me a brief passage about you and your journey and I will ensure it goes on the front page.

Hope you are all well x x

Hello everyone I was hoping I could join this group. I am new to these thread but am glad I found them. Little background. I have been married for 7 almost eight years. We have a beautiful three year old. I have PCOS and struggle with getting pregnant. I have two:angel::angel: babies I lost my first one August 2010 at five weeks and my second Jan 12 2011 at 14 weeks. I had a 21 day progesterone test which confirmed I have ovulated. I can test on Sunday. I am very nervous excited and scared. I am hoping for a :bfp:.

Welcome to the group Jammers!!! Good luck with your up coming testing.

Hi Everyone,
Hope all you ladies are doing well. Sorry I've only been doing short posts but my recovery while going well is going a little slower than I was led to believe. Still on pain killers which makes me a little looney. So it's been hard getting my thoughts together. I see the doctor on Friday so I hope he'll let me take off my bandages. Which I think would help me feel more comfortable.

Now on to the ttc front. Still have plans on going ahead with IVF. Dh I don't think is totally comforable with it but sees that it is our best shot. He has some ethical issues with what to do with any frozen embryos that we would have left over. He would not want to donate them for other couples to use or just destroy them and I feel the same way about that. But the other option would be to donate them for research which I don't have a problem with but he doesn't like that idea either. So I don't know what our other options would be, so I guess will just have to ask about that at our next appointment which is going to be on the 29th of this month. That appointment was suppose to be for this Friday, but with my knee not being totally healed I felt it was best to cancel it and make another one for later in the month. Also I want my head to be clear at that appointment as we will be getting all the information on when we would be starting the IVF cycle, classes on how to use the medication etc.

So that's what has been going on with me the last couple of weeks. Once my knee heals up I will be back to myself. Again I hop everyone is doing well for our 2 new BFP's take care of yourself and your little beans. To the new ladies welcome again, and to those who have been here keep up the good fight those BFPs are coming. Take care and talk to you soon.

Afternoon all! Or morning/night wherever you are lol. Hope everyone's keeping well. Sorry again for my lack of posts, i'm no good at keeping up lately. Had a busy week of moving my sister in to her new home and helping her get her furniture built and now I am tackling my own house and have all the nursery furniture to build so it's been all go with that and working. I will try and catch up now before lunch:

CPK Wow CD7 onwards is early to get a positive OPK! No wonder you were confused lol. I have PCOS and I never got positive OPK's at the wrong times (I used a CBFM so know for sure). I hope you managed to get some bdancing in at the right time and glad to hear the HSG went well x

Amy How are you keeping hun? I know that exhausted feeling all too well. Unfortunately it's never left me lol. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get I still feel tired. Cramping is not a symptom I have ever had so I wouldn't worry if you don't have it. I know everyone is different though. You just take things easy, this is your rainbow baby hun, enjoy your pregnancy x

Maia Woohoo for getting your peaks! Even if it does look like you ovulated on your last high day. That happened with me the odd month. If your chart is right with the ovulation day by my calculations that means you got your donation right on time! Yeeha! I have everything crossed for you hunnie x

Adrienne Sorry to hear the recovery is going slowly, I take it you wont be back at work for a while? Not that that's a bad thing! I can understand the problem with the left over embryos. Can't they be kept incase you decide on trying for another in the future? Hopefully come your next appointment a decision can be decided on. You take it easy hun x

Lillichloe Many congratulations hunnie! :happydance: I am so happy for you. Isn't it funny the one month you think you are out of the running you get your BFP! You enjoy this time hun, your hubby will more than make it up in the happiness stake once he knows everything is well. I wouldn't worry about money, you can never save for a baby, you just do the best you can. Look after yourself hun x

taurusmom Welcome to the thread hun! The ladies on here are fantastic, you will got lots of support. Wishing you all the best in getting your BFP x

Morgan Fingers crossed your haven't missed ovulation hun, don't give up hope, it took me about 14 months to conceive. Everyone's time will come :) x

Jammers Welcome to the group hun! I am so sorry to hear about your losses, I can only imagine what you have gone through. I have PCOS so know it's not easy falling pregnant. I have everything crossed you will get that sticky BFP soon x

Well I best go get myself some lunch. Speak to you all soon :flower: x

I got my positve today!!! Yay!! We bd last night and will all weekend yippy! Opened my eyes though today is cd20, holy moly always thought i ov on cd14. Hmmm. Anyways fingers crossed!!

Yay!!! Catch that eggy, Morgan!! Crazy how it could have just been a lack of timing! Good pick and lots of baby dust!

Thank you Wendy, buster, mrsmm, lilliechloe for the warm welcome!!

Tested today... Swear I saw a very faint positive... But i think these ic's are awful... They have
given me horrible lines before! It went away after it dried shortly after... Why cant the 12th hurry up and get here already?! So ready to poas! I'm saving my last frer for that day. lol
MrsMM- after our rough cycles last time we need this.. we WILL be getting our BFPs this cycle! I demand my body give me one. Lololol

Adrienne- sorry to hear your recover is slow going. I hope it was a successful surgery and well worth it. Your delema about left over embryos is a tough one I'm sure you all will come to a satisfying decision for both of you. I don't know alot about ivf. Is it nessassary to make more than they will place inside you??

Wendy- thanks so much! I'm not really worried about $ we've known what our portion of the bill will be the whole time it's just real now. How are you feeling? Are you having an easy pregnancy?

Jammers- Welcome!! The ladies in here are awesome!

Taurus- my fav test is first response I've spent so much $ on them just to watch the line get darker! Haha oh I'm ridiculous :)

I hope this is a big month for bfps for all lovely ladies in this thread.

Thanks for all the welcomes and comments I have two days till I can test fingers are crossed. No major symptoms exept a little moody. I was at the pharmacy yesterday and this lady ask if I was in line I told her yes and the when the pharacist was free she pusshed me aside and cut. Now mind you I am the most passive non confrontational person. I yelled at this poor woman. After ward I felt so bad I found her in the store to apoligize:shrug: My husband reminded me that I was like that when I was preggo with my daughter, poor guy never took me any where. So I guess I test on Sunday and hope there is a two line answer for yelling at that woman :dohh:

That could be a good symptom. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!!

Af swooped in and got me VERY unexpectedly 3 days early. On to cycle #6!

How's everyone else doing this cycle?? Baby dust to all!!!

Hmm... If you ladies don't mind, I'd like to jump in and join this thread. :)
We're TTC #1; married for 3 years, hubby has a year left in the military, so we're hoping we'll be successful in the next few months so we can use military insurance for the pregnancy (not to mention timing feels right now).
This is our third month TTC, and I just can't wait to see a :bfp:! Oh, and I should be ovulating here within the next week, so it's BD time :happydance: then the dreaded TWW...

Morgan Yey for the positive! Get :sex: lady! I remember I always ovulated late too, usually day 19 or 20 if I remember right. Was a shock to me too! Just shows OPK's etc are definitely a big help when ttc x

taurasmom So sorry to hear the ugly witch has arrived, and early too! :( I hope she leaves as quickly as she arrived and you can get back to ttc x

lillichloe I am actually having quite an easy pregnancy. 1st trimester was hardest with feeling sick all the time but now it's quite plain sailing apart from feeling tired and the odd pain in my hip. I hope yours will be an easy one too :flower: x

Jammers Keeping everything crossed for you! I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, that woman was bang out of order jumping in like that! I almost shouted at someone yesterday too until I saw it was an old lady. She pulled out right in front of me in her car and I had to slam the brakes on not to hit her. She drove in to same car park as me and parked up half in a disabled spot and half in a normal spot. I thought to myself she obviously can't see right so why is she driving?! At least I kept my calm and walked away from the situation though x

Rikkitikki Welcome to the thread hun! The ladies on here are lovely, you will get lots of support :) Do you use OPK's or anything to know when you ovulate? I wish you all the luck getting your BFP x

Well I best get off and get some lunch, hope you all have a lovely weekend though. I am sure I will, hubby is taking me ring shopping to buy an eternity ring :happydance: Cannot wait! Speak to you all soon :flower: x

Hi WendyJ!
This month I started using a fertility monitor in conjunction with keeping track of my CM. I would chart my BBT, but my schedule is so wonky that I wouldn't trust it.
I'll take some time to read posts later today and do my best to get everyone. I wish everyone a very successful 2012, and many BFPs!

WENDY thanks so much Hun, I hope all the FXD and dust that I have been receiving is blessed a little from our angel and we can see a BFP!! I was shocked to get my Peaks the 1st month, and even more shocked that moving the donations up 1 day would be soooo beneficial. Nice to see you again, how have you been feeling, how is baby's nursery progressing?

TAURUSMOM05 I am sooo very sorry that AF snuck in early on you! I thought for sure that you would be seeing dark pink BFP lines this month, especially with the cycle mess last. I Hope upon Hopes that you will get that BFP the very next cycle! WE are destined to be Bump Buddies!:hugs::dust:

Welcome to all of the new thread joiners, I wish you dust upon dust for BFPs sooner rather than later!!:dust:

How you are doing after surgery and just overall AMY and ADRIENNE ?:hugs::flower::dust:

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Wendy,

Your right she was out of line literally :) Thanks for your encouragement

Rikki,

Welcome!!! I just joined my self and everyone has been so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->