The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

I tested on the 25th and had a faintline, gonna retest soon

yea Shey!! exciting!!! did you test again today?! i need an update! lol

afm, i woke up to a positive OPK! :) had a very negative one yesterday around 4pm... and at 7am this morning a very positive one! so TMI but had to wake DH up for some BDing! lol we had not DTD for 2 days... so hopefully we saved up some good ones :)

hows everyone else today?

Taurus great news sorry still stalking to see how you ladies are doing

Hi ALL.
So I schedualed a second infertility appt with a new dr. in Jan of 2012 they were so booked my appt was april 12th. I called and begged them to see me sooner so today was the day. Meeting a new dr. is scary.i had so many emotions rolling in one body praying she helps my DH & I conceive. So my appt was @ 11. Their computers messed up and didnt tell the dr. I was in. 11:23 and im called back there. 11:30 I meet with her 11:35 shes out the flippen door because a patient is in labor! I mean I understand and all but 5 mins really? I have questions and concerns and what should I do type worries. I was amazed at how careless she was to not even let the nurse fill me.in on details. Here I am a mess with everything. She prescribed me provera and im back on clomid, and she is having me get an LH & SSH (not sure what that is & Estrodial (dont know what that is) HSG to make sure my tubes are clear. And we are getting an IUI done if my husbands busy schedual works in our favor. He works away most weeks random too. His co. send him down south 2 hrs away for work mon-thurs nights. So our plan is this if he is home when my opk goes off we will do IUI if hes away ill drive my happy little booty down there every other night to DTD and drive back cause I gotta work in the am. Lol. Im ok that she.rushed me but then at the end of the appt the secretary goes (sweet as can be) you have a copay of $25 how will you be paying for that? The look on my face.must of slapped her lol. I said out of all fairness I waited 3 months to meet with this dr. and seen her for 5 mins and still have to pay for a copay when I didnt get what I came here for. Like blood work done, tested for pcos!?! Nothing? She said she was so sorry. And I said its ok you have no idea how long I anticipated this appt. I took a whole day off work. Not only am I.paying for no answers to whats.wrong but I lokst out on a $100 today from not.going to work. I later then called the office 2 hrs laster once hubby gor home.from down south and talked it over with him and qyestions just kept coming up. 30min phone convo with a.nurse helped. So that was nice. Gah I hope this is all so worth it in the end.

hey lilliechloe! how are you doing?

jammers- im glad youre still around! u should stay! :)

im really excited about this tww! im feeling really good about it!

mrshamstra- wow! i can only imagine your frustration...! I would have seriously been ticked! Im so glad you did get some things started... and I am really happy to hear you talked to the nurse for a good amount of time. She mustve been very understanding! what a day for you! im sorry it didnt go the way you planned... but its really great you are heading in the right direction at least! when do you go back?

I go back on CD3 when ever that starts. She put me on provera to jump start my cycle. Im very hopeful that her plan will work.

that stinks MRS...but seems like things are underway!! good luck

This is a HUGE maybe, since this is the absolute earliest day I can test, but there is a very very very faint possible :bfp: I haven't done this in over 9 years, so I need some extra eyes! Anyone???

P.S. - yes, I have the patience of a gnat. :happydance:

hopefully you can see the picture now

Attachments

• possible.jpg
    possible.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
Woo Hoo Shey :happydance: Congrats on your BFP. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Joralyn I see a line. I think that's a BFP for you too. Congrats to you too. :bunny:

This thread is hot. Let's keep those BFPs coming.

i agree buster! when are you testing?? i still have all the way to April 12 to test! ill probably start early like usual. hehe

No testing for me this month. We didn't even try. Just decided to wait for IVF, so on the plus side I have no pressure, but on the down side I have to wait on af before I can start my stimming meds. I'm just ready to get started. AF should show between April 7 and 10th so not much longer.

April 12th seems like a long time away but when you think about it, it's not too bad. Try not to test too early ok. LOL

LOL I will do my best, Buster!!! Really! I am weak when it comes to POAS! lol
I am so excited for your IVF!! waahoooo!!! I have a great feeling about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->