The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

this is a huge maybe, since this is the absolute earliest day i can test, but there is a very very very faint possible :bfp: I haven't done this in over 9 years, so i need some extra eyes! Anyone???

P.s. - yes, i have the patience of a gnat. :happydance:

Hopefully you can see the picture now

that is a def pos. That line is clear as day. Congrats
h&h 9months!

Joralyn,

Definatley a BFP Thats what my first one looked like and it was the same test!!!

Buster, getting closer to IVF so excited for you!!!

Taurus, hopefully this is your month!!!!

Thanks, Jammers... me too! I am eagerly awaiting testing day :) We had awesome timing this go around so I feel like its out of our hands now... as we did everything we could do. Would be nice to have a 2012 Christmas baby! What a great gift that would be!

anyway, to the BFPs... how did you tell your SO's? Your family?

hi ladies how r u have not been on this in a very long time. hows u buster?? thats the only person i remember on this page :( haha everyone else that was on this is pregnant i think! except me haha!! so how is everyone?? im becoming impatient after trying for a year and a half and to make things worse i havnt really lost any weight that i shud lose :( xx

:bfp: Well, it's definitely positive - digital test confirmed it. :happydance:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey babygirl welcome back. I'm dong ok, getting ready to start the IVF process in a week or so. I'm sorry your feeling so frustrated, I've been there too. You just have to keep in pushing through it. It may take you a little longer but you'll get your BFP in the end. Hang in there.

Taurus,
My husband smokes and said he would quit when I got pregnant I took The garbage can in with the test in the bottom and said I need your smokes lol suprisingly he did quit:)
As for my family I am waiting till I get my first ultrasound pic

Ladies so its 6:40am my time my husband has a semen analysis today at 8am. Im dropping it off at 7:30 omg.im.freaking out. Volume? How much? Ok he substained from masturbating & sex for 4 days. Well he delivered a fricken tbl spoon no LIE.
What does that mean?
Havent dropped it off yet but what if the nurse looks at me like thats it? And he has to do it again? Ill be horrified. Due to the fact he gets sent away for work. He drove 2 hrs home last night to do this and drivi.g back this morning. Hes risking his job. His company pays for a hotel which he wasnt in last night.
Semen analysis questions?
Has your husband had one?
How much would you say was delivered?
How fast did.it liquify? (cause his in 10mins is like water)
Im so worried.
:(

They say average is 2-10 ml - a tablespoon sounds like the high end of normal. My hubby has never had an SA but is not a big producer. Never seen a tablespoon of stuff come out lol. I think it's more about how many and the quality of swimmers in it. Don't worry !

yes my dr. told me 1 teaspoon is the average amount. My hubby is not a big producer either... and regardless, the vast majority of the stuff is semen, not sperm... and even still there are typically millions of the things in there! :) It wont affect how concentrated it is or anything. Dont worry! The amount won't matter.

btw, love how dedicated he was to getting this done!! Thats wonderful!

Congrats Joralyn!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9!!!

Try not to worry about the amount. My husband was like there's not much in the cup but when his results came back she said that the amount that was there was normal. And that was about a tablespoon. Hope these responses have put your mind at ease some what.

Thats what the dr. said he kinda laughed at me and smiled and said we get sometimes alot and be no swimmers in there and turn around to examine a few drops and be millions. He said dont worry there are probably millions in there. That made me feel alot better. Results by friday.
You girls helped me out a lot too. This girl was freakin. Just hoping his little boys and girls are healthy.
as for his dedication I am very proud of him. He spent alot driving to and from just for me. But his curiosity is killing him too he says. If and when we have our IUI done he wants to be there for that too. This is truly the first time in a long time that hes more involved.

CD1 on Easter. CD3 blood work then when im not spotting and completely done with AF getting an HCG test!
Clomid CD5-9 here we go. Wish my husband & I luck
yay!
Happy Easter
Ladies God Is Good!

CD1 on Easter. CD3 blood work then when im not spotting and completely done with AF getting an HCG test!
Clomid CD5-9 here we go. Wish my husband & I luck
yay!
Happy Easter
Ladies God Is Good!

Good luck girl Clomid worked well for me giving you loads of:dust:

Af got me yesterday. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test this cycle! I am moving on to cycle #8 :)

Sorry the witch got you Taurus and Swepakepa. I hope this cycle is it for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->