The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hey all,

Just had my doc appointment today, doc saw the baby and a heartbeat good sign,but I have to go back in two weeks to get a measurement. Doc said it was fuzzy and she couldnt get a good measurement.

Yay for heartbeat Jammers. Sounds like everything is going well with you. Keep us updated on how you and your little bean are getting along.

Jammers- so glad you had a nice scan! :) Thats wonderful!!!

lillie- thanks! I am trying to remain hopeful! Hopefully this is lucky cycle #8!

buster- how is your IVF cycle going???

Aww jammers that must have been a heart warming experience to hear it.
so i havent been on in a while. refresher hubby had a SA and i was so worried about the umm amount he depositied....well his results were great they are fast, moving forward and shaped healthy.....downside is his count is 6Mil. i was heart broke. still upset cause his ass today on our way to go off roadibg bought cigar and lit up i freaked out on him and was like really 6Million babies and your going to smoke that? i was pissed so he got mad and threw it out the window. i told him he obviously isnt trying very hard. i ordered him countboost and fertilaid for men. my dr told us that we wont be able to conceive on our own and he lights up? god i wanted to smack him. the pills should arrive tomorrow. wish me luck

IVF cycle is going well. I have egg retrieval tomorrow morning and transfer on Thursday, then on April 30th will be my pregnancy test. Kind of nervous and excited all at the sametime.

MrsHamstra sorry the count wasn't higher but try not to be too worried yet. They say the counts can very so it's always good to have a second test done to compare results. But I do understand your frustration with the smoking a lot of times with this ttc thing the men don't understand that it's the little things that can make a difference. Try and be patient and I'm sure he'll come around.

Lillie hope things are going well with you and your bean.

Taurus hope you get success with this cycle

Shey and Jammers hope you and your beans are doing well.

Buster i hope your ivf goes well and you get your BFP. i will most def be praying for you. fingers crossed

Buster i hope your ivf goes well and you get your BFP. i will most def be praying for you. fingers crossed

Thanks hun, I need all the prayers I can get. I'll keep you posted on how things go.

Hello girls can I join you? I have been TTC No 2 for 10 months now, I have a 5 year old daughter. My cycles were all over the place and wasnt having much luck with cheapie ovulation test sticks (never got a dark line) so I got a digital one last month, got my smiley face thought I had done everything right this month, got all sorts of "symptoms" sore bbs, tired, going to the loo a lot but alas the witch arrived today, so I guess it starts again this month!!

Oh you wont have too. i know the date to get.on here to stalk!!! april 30th? just double checking

Retrieval went well we got 6 eggs. Now I have to wait to hear how they're doing tomorrow and do the transfer on Thursday. I'm keeping everything crossed for that BFP.

Welcome Trying good luck to you this cycle.

Yay Buster! Good luck :)

I'm doing well, got to hear the baby's heart beat with just a Doppler today. :) 150 BPM
And we scheduled our big ultrasound apt for may 30th. Can't wait to find out if baby is a he or she.

So i had my HSG Test today. uncomfortable to say the least. tubes filled with fluid immediately. but i have a concern my left tube went down and my right tube went up. So my question is to those who have a HSG test to know if thats normal? It was a very interesting sight to see my uterus and my tubes. they are soo tiny. dr. Said hes further studying them then faxing resilts to my obgyn. hubby is on fertilaid and countboost. so excited this year is going to be great.

Buster,

Thats is awesome I am so excited for you :happydance:

Lilli,

I am glad everything is great for you!!!

I have my next ultrasound next week I hope everything goes well. Baby was to high to get a good enough pic to measure, so with my last two ending badly I am really hoping for a good ultrasound next week.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Lilli I can't believe that you're alreaday in second tri. Time is flying, and don't worry May 30th will be here before you know it and I can't wait for you to tell us if it's he or she.

Jammers Good luck with your scan next week. Silly baby hopefully your bean will coperate this time so that you can get a good look at he/she.

Mrshamstra Sounds like things went well with the HSG. If you had fluid in the tubes that means that they are clear and that's great news. I think it's going to be a good year for you.

Taurus and Trying hope you ladies are doing well and sending you both baby dust for this cycle.

AFM hear from the FS today and out of my 6 eggs 4 were mature and all of them fertilized. So we are going to put 2 back in on Thursday and freeze the other 2. Getting nervous and excited all at the sametime.

Thanks for the correction. i really didnt remember the test name ha ha i guess thats what happens when u wait for 2 months for an appt and then get 5mins with the dr. cause someone is in labor :(
I had three other tests done but have no clue what they are.

No worries hun, we know what you meant. With all this ttc stuff we're lucky we get our own names right. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->